/poeg/ - Path of Exile general

Thread challenge: just died in BHC to disconnecting so I'm quitting until GGG gets their shit together. Everyone who posts a webm (with a timestamp shown in chat) of them managing to PK another player through any means (blocking them in lab, killing them during bandits, etc.) after the level 50 mark, will get two exalts. Just post your name and I'll whisper you when I deem the webm good enough. I've got about 24 exalts, so that's 12 webms.

>Breach league
pathofexile.com/breach
>2.5 patch notes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1773975
>Ascendancy Offline Skill Planner
github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt (embed)
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Zizaran was mad as fuck

How do i stop getting fucked in the ass by breaches? Im 7.1k ES, FB totem, and the second I open a breach i get fucking rolled by the mobs, since theres no where to go to regen my ES without getting smacced

>7.1k
You want 9k plus when you swap to CI, get the ES unique jewel and better gear.

Also jade+granite means you are immune to physical damage until red maps.

That does still not solve the issue of not having anywhere to go to regen ES

ES recharge is an awful defense against Breach, as is anything less than like 7-8% regen.

You also need mitigation.

drop totems and just leave the breach with your movement skill

Noob here. How do CI characters solve their stun problems?

Eye of Chayula

Valyrium, Chayula or Skyforth

Items that prevent stun. Other than that, no idea.
This.
These are nice

>tfw just realized i've been playing zoomed in this whole time
>im level 89 2/3 to 90

shitcrow things

Are you a low functioning autist?

>he's playing some fotm meta build or copied his build of the forums/youtube/streamers

nothing quite so exciting as whirling blading into a dangerous room and seeing if you can get off vaal discipline

Did he die again on his vaal spark?

let's see who's the biggest nerd here

is this thing actually worth anything? poeprice says 25c with a mean of 135 but based off such a small sample size of items i gotta thing it's just retards.

What build would use this?

>You want 9k plus when you swap to CI

one of my favorite PoE memes

>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>Free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE

yes, the server buttfucked him, that's the one way he can die that truly triggers him.

I've used like 40 vaals already.

an elemental 2h axe build, probably non crit

uuuuuhh

Do you guys do the following recipes?

ID chaos
UNID chaos
ID Regal
UNID regal

or is it a shit opportunity cost and you just stick to unid regals after a few days of the league?

Special stash tab bundle worth a purchase? will they ever put it on special or is it already max discount?

kinda interested in the quad for regal/chaos recipe dumping.

Price it at 25c and drop by 2-3c per day until it sells

If you get offers within 3-5 minutes of listing, hold onto that shit and re-price.

fucking wew lad

Nate would have been better with a gaping smelly cunny

Is shrapnel shot even remotely viable? I've never used it before and I don't think I've seen it used.

T3 cold, T3 fire, T1 lightning, T3 attack speed

It's mediocre but you might get 10c for it if you're lucky.

none of the above past the first couple days. it's not worth the time to organize that shit. pick up the good bases, dump them all into a tab, id them at the end of a batch of maps and vendor all of the ones that aren't sellable.

But when I listed it I saw it's the fourth highest dps 2h axe on poe.trade

i do unid chaos only

this pretty much pays for the zana mod itself

some people prefer the ID one, but doing the unid is simply a lot faster. yes you may miss out on some BIS item but it is extremely unlikely

LET THE CRASHENING BEGIN

>cant make a decent block staff build
WHY CHRIS

>what is reckless defense

It's just a weird skill. GGG made that whole video about 'Making every skill unique' but I can't really think of a situation where shrapnel shot would be used where you wouldn't rather use something else instead. Like, okay, so you've got this piddly little aoe that does fuck all, but you've also got a projectile? Do I use GMP or increased AoE? If I don't hit with both, is it even worth bothering with? No, because it has shit base damage and I need to hit with both portions if you want to be killing anything, and to hit with both I need to be in melee range anyway, so what's the point? Wait, maybe I can do something weird with phys to lightning convers- Oh it's 40% so you can't convert all of your damage properly. Why is it 40%? Nobody knows.

Not a bad skill, just completely pointless and counter-intuitive.

>You will never fully abuse xirgil's crank
;_;

can someone explain Vaal orbs to me? I dont understand how someone knows whether or not to Vaal something?

>Essence memes

Ele dps means fuck all on a 2h axe since nobody plays ele 2h axe, so you're relying on somebody playing a niche build needing a new weapon.

>Reckless Defense
>Red Nightmare

Capped block lol

>log in
>crash
>get to town
>crash
>get to zone
>crash

what the fuck?

Yeeeaaah... we're working on it

What's the best build for stacking magic find? Caustic Arrow?

look at the wiki and find what possible outcomes are. I usually sell mine because they confuse me too if you can't do the opportunity cost calculations.

It used to be common to vaal properly rolled strongboxes for the highest chance at 6 linking (can't change sockets though).

People vaal level 20/20% gems that benefit from gem levels.

People vaal certain uniques with shitty implicits (belts for +1 endurance, necklaces for something, quivers for 1 arrow).

People vaal maps for quant/level ups/bonuses

People vaal gems for achivements

People vaal disfavour for +2 weapon range for god knows why

exactly how much did you lay to play PoE?

nothing uh?

nothing to complain about then.

k, it's fixed

either that or some totem build

I was afraid of that, oh well. Thanks user.

>blade flurry CwC bladefall
Who """""melee""""" here

MF hasn't been worth it in years outside of maybe early league chaos recipe faggotry. It's all about clear speed memeta. Even then regular clear speed probably provides you a similar amount of recipe fodder.

What the fuck happened?

EHP got buffed all around, new forms of mitigation were introduced, power creep allowed insane damage scaling.

Now, instead of the 'Never enough EHP' mindset, people just get 'enough' survivability and pump everything else into damage because muh clearspeed meta

Why does my RT cyclone forum build always crap out around T12? It's kinda rippy either from one shots or getting stuck on geometry.

I have... never played an ES or a crit build. How do I pop my cherry? just find the highest ES roll gear and get vaal pact and whatever turns life leech into ES leech? Are there any ES guides?

Shavs is for low life
CI is for raw tank

right? aren't stuns a PITA without skyforth's on CI?

>>Red Nightmare
Literally the only good place to put it is the marauder socket, and then you have to spend points getting the resists.

What do you mean? Nothing's changed (except replace life with ES where appropriate, obviously).

Are there seriously people who still believe the "infinite builds" meme? Picking up life/ES nodes is not a fucking choice.

it's going to be a massive learning curve coming from life -ESPECIALLY a literally-never-been-stunned cycloner.

for shitty meme purposes, I started a project of wanting to edit all the fated unique art to actually be different from the originals.

Pic related is Amplification Rod.

What other ones should I do first before I get bored of this idea?

Storm Cloud/The Tempest

Death Opus
Wall of Brambles

>The death's opus art has a bunch of really hideous, low-transparency smudges all over
oh god this is painful... but I will persevere!

Templar socket is also good

I mean, besides that, you're taking a 15% res node to get 5% block. That's super fucking good value. The other resistance nodes are also life nodes, and the added damage is pretty good too, plus endurance charge QoL.

I'm sure curious, do people really think that VP's only good for ES builds?

Coming from playing a slayer with endless hunger. I'm sure it's quite valuable without it.

signal fire, that prism bow too

nah

its just generally uncomfy on life builds when you are doing labs and trials if you are too dumb to avoid traps properly

fb totems takes a little getting use to in breaches, you should be recasting your totems to proc them, otherwise the trash adds up to quickly and will kill you. don't leave the breach, thats a bad idea, stand your ground stay close to the middle and be aware of status effects they cast. what i did when i was fb totems - cast 2 totems, open breach, pot, recast totems, try to keep your totems chaining, basically cast a totem even second or two. chaining your totem casts can be helpful too. idk why people are not playing shockwave totems this league, they would be pretty op

alright you stupid niggers show me your best scourge claw for my 5ex and not a penny more

he's ES with no strategy to regain life other than just normal recharge

he shoulda invested heavily in regen

>tfw every build you make either does no damage or dies to everything in one hit
What's wrong with me?

What's the best all-in-one item filter?

hmmm...

any good or should I redo it?

>doesn't build their own filter from the ground up

yeah you need a fuck ton of regen, even then it's scary. i wonder if he has any leech nodes :^)

NICE SERVERS POETARDS??

What PoE build lets me be Monsoon?

Looks fine to me

holy fuck ive never had this much fun in poe EVER

race against the server restarting

absolutely based

Pdps is garbage. Even full conversion builds wont use it.

What do you guys think is the best tabula leveling build? Running firestorm with flame totem in lifesprig atm and it feels clunky. I'm shadow with points into spell/ele damage.

good tempo user

currently using flamesurge

Storm Prison crit Ice Nova/Vortex

Does 7 chrom seem like a fair price for a 5 link Death's Harp?

BV in a +2 skin of the loyal

i dont play games for girls so dunno

>Martyr's Crown

stop being poor

Breach HC.

>Shav's Gambit

Larry?

shadow/assassin because he's an edgy faggot
dual wielding sais because it fits
acrobatics because muh dodge
bladefall because muh telekinesis
physical 2 light because muh electromagnetic fields
whirling blades + flicker strike for movement speed
cwdt + phase run because he's trained in the ninja arts

reported

Is blight good?

I just realized there's a whole mess of chaos damage skills. How do I chaos damage?

Do I put contagion on a totem and self cast essence drain? Wither totem? Blight Totem?

>Is blight good?
No.

Do:
>Wither Totem
>Self cast Contagion + ED.
>Don't use Blight.

What's wrong with blight?

>What's wrong with blight?
Everything.

Not kidding.