So this old lady I know and do basic yard work for has this 2013 300 motown edition, it has 11...

So this old lady I know and do basic yard work for has this 2013 300 motown edition, it has 11,500 miles on it given she rarely drives it, she said she's about to get lincoln and wants to sell her 300 to me for 10,000$. Should I buy it, any reasons as to why I shouldn't?

sounds like a good deal that will just devalue itself in like 4 years

v6 or v8?

no if v6, yes if v8

No anyone who drives a Chrysler is a fucking retard

it's a v6, but I prefer that cause I really dont wan't to pay for all the extra gas

Low mileage, so you still have some factory warranty. It also appears to have the 8 speed AT which is supposedly great. It's a big fucking car and the one I drove, 2012 I think, was pretty comfortable. Not much power, but if you want a cozy cruiser it's probably a good deal. Also, it's a great price if it's in good condition.

Well I plan to keep it for a long time and try to keep low miles on it, since it's a special edition I hope it will be worth a lot in about 40 years. To me it's more of an long term investment

Yeah it's always has been garage kept and hasn't ever been driven in the winter when theirs salt out on the road

sounds you need a civic for 3k.

a chrysler 300 is not an investment outside of the srt8s.

nice waste of dubs

well I want something with style, also I probably won't sell for long time, I plan to keep it as a weekend cruiser for a long time

sure get it

You say that now but you'll get tired of it. It's basically a rental car. what do you drive now?

right now I drive a 2003 aztek

why do you have a hard on for shitty american cars?

Well not alot of them were made so they probably will they should be a collectors item one day

>shitty american cars

Idk why I like them so much, I just think their sexy ass cars that'll be future classics

Sounds like a good deal. Turn around and sell it after a year of enjoyment. Sadly the Chrysler 300 only gets the hemi on the top trim.

you're a nigger, aren't you? i bet you're posting from a phone, too.

no actually im white, no i'm actually posting from a laptop, what kind of car do you prefer i get?

That doesn't bother me that much, if I wanted something fast for cheap i'd probably go get a 08 mustang gt

Do it op and you'll have yourself a maximum comfy weekend car that looks good. Aztec for daily/utility

>posting form a phone

whats wrong with this

>also using racial slurs on Veeky Forums

kill yourself my man.

this

Phone nigger confirmed. kys

I'm posting on my phone sitting in my bay at a luxury dealership

Cookie for whoever guesses the brand