instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

arcade.photonstorm.com)
dafont.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would this work as a sticker?

I'm so confused by these signs.

>no cars, trucks, buse, smotorcylces, or bikes
>you better yield though
>three "no black" signs

they're not really supposed to make sense

Well yeah I get that, but them as the focal point draws one to try and make sense of it. As a background it could work. Would need something else, like text or a picture of a fat butt or some shit to make it work though.

Showed off my sick Lum sticker around some Ferraris today.

I think if you remade each sign, rearranged them, eliminated the duplicate black / signs, put it on an 8x and ... JUST DRIVE as foreground text?

something, but all the work would be in remaking every sign- something I think is necessary not only because rearranging them because the dark foreground is horribly off putting design wise.

the question is, would it be worth all that work for a final product of this? I don't think so personally.

Did they ask where they could put some on their cars?

Will you sticker making peeps ever make less anime stuff for the people who aren't into anime?
Or maybe some sportbike related slaps?
Granted I'm probably an outlier amongst all of you but I check all your site's about twice a month and nothing ever seems super appealing.
Again, you're all obviously being successful and it's your businesses but opening the doors to all of Veeky Forums and not just anime fans would probably net you guys some more business.

Why don't you order custom stickers if you're such a special snowflake?

>mongolian fingerpainting image board
>>pls make fewer mongolian fingerpainting references

good ideas you're throwing out there

>your stuff is shit and I don't like it
>make something else

damn he wasn't even being aggressive and his request wasn't unreasonable at all

if you have some ideas you can post them and someone might pick it up

nice

Not what im saying. I'm just curious why on an auto board you guys seem to have such a one track mind. It's either anime, or its initial D (anime, again).
I don't care if all you made was anime shit, shit wondering why 10 people with sticker businesses can't come up with something other than basically the same shit.

Because they cater to Veeky Forums board culture, and that's Veeky Forums board culture.
Go to reddit if you don't like it.

Not all of it's anime. There are a fair amount of vendor related stuff that's universal and of course WAT is just WAT.

Dear God, What is this madness?

Feels like you answered your own question. They mostly make stickers for Veeky Forums consumption.

Make a request if you want something else, if enough people are on board it'll get done.

That's not entirely true. I've been coming in these threads for a while now and I always see people asking for stuff that isn't anime. They just have no intention of making it unless it's custom order, which is fine because hey it's their business, but it boils down to them only making things they specifically are interested in, and not board culture.
DBT is board culture, where are their slaps at? I've seen tons of requests for bike stuff, again, no one wants to offer anything.
I'm really not trying to be critical, just honestly curious why they don't make anything other than what maybe 1/10th of this board is into.

Name five things better than anime that aren't anime.

And you're new official meme car is...

>if you have some ideas you can post them and someone might pick it up

in a custom size? i want a banner for my garage

>absolutely awful

Accurate.

What do you drive?

Motorcycles
Cars
Firearms
Real life
Real Human Beans

Are those bodylines for real? They didn't really put a downward dip in the belt line before they wheel did they?

Alfa 147.

In a few short weeks the pantsu air fresheners will be available for purchase at Robust Vinyl
>Bear--Cool water
>Black--Black Ice
>Pink--Strawberry
>Green-- Green apple
>Red--Cherry
>Blue--Blueberry
>Teal--Citrus
>Yellow--Lemon

Veeky Forums is an weeb site

How much are they going to be?

hype

What about actual vagina scent?

can't wait

the idea is to make your car not smell like fast food

>teal citrus
well guess im not buying

I like the smell of fish and chips

>maybe 1/10th of this board is into.
Do you know where you are?

Your totally dubious statistics aside:

When I wanted a jeep sticker I went to a jeep sticker place. There were 10 stores with variations of the one sticker I was after, most awful, but still. There were a hundred more jeep sticker stores out there. There are 10000 ricer vinyl shops. There are niche shops for every flavor of motorcycle, most all trying to be more hardcore than the next. Everything the normies on Veeky Forums are into, there are already dozens of shops.

Second point, none of the sticker Bros. Or designers here are making bank. I think one bad run of sport bike stickers could tank some of them. Just a guess. Very few print one off, but that doesn't even matter the point is, here, they do what they like because they want to. Ditto the designers. Look back a thread and a guy was like "I want this space sticker for my truck". A mockup was made but he didn't come back. Never said anything. At least he threw out an idea instead of just complaining, but still the mockup was effort wasted and nobody sense seemed interested.

So if you can understand the effort, passion and cost that goes into each sticker maybe you'll consider putting some ideas in the thread, seeing if others like them, and then hang around reminding people you're interested instead of just driving by and complaining before disappearing again.

/osg/ is what it is because of the people in osg every day. If you don't like it either start joining the discussion or fuck off, because nothing is going to change if you just go away and come back for ten minutes next time.

pls say combo pack will be available.
it will be right?

I've spent days on designs I'll do nothing with, I'm okay with spending a bunch of time doing all that. I really like the "JUST DRIVE" idea.

Also, I ask every time, but how's the mouth thing going. I can't be so bad if you're seemingly back to business right?

I'm clearly autistic for showing this much concern over what might as well be a series of text boxes I'll never meet.

Dammit, the bear panties should smell like bear ass.

Keeping Chitanda alive

Why not all of those?

Keep your chin up, you might get doxxed and ass raped yet.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously. If each of your dakimakura dual wields rifles you're only left with a pistol! Get your shit together man.

God guns and girls

Just need a daki case with a qt twingo on it.

people have suggested I sell them for similar prices to slaps, as well as in packs of the full 8 variations at a discount. (should smell good together too with the choices made)
still working out the math on the options, so while I'm not certain on the price, I can at least say that I will most likely be offering packs.

then I'd suggest the lemon, goes good with fish.

ah, yeah I'm mostly healed up, going in on tuesday for some other things as well, molds taken in the new year some time.
Bone chips are a bitch though, pulled one out today as long as the width of my pinky nail that left a very deep tunnel, theres only a couple more like that but I think it was the largest one.

they were planned for vanilla, but the manufacturer showed some previous examples of white with vanilla, the vanilla scent they use stains light colours a sunfaded looking yellow.

should make some twingo ''dakis'' that just fit on normal pillows.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

remind me never to be around you

I've thrown out many suggestions in the past. I do understand you can't exactly throw together an entirely new slap off the top of your head and expect greatness, it takes lots of time and energy.
The reason I would like these things I've mentioned is because I like supporting the small businesses that started on this site and I, and I'm sure others, would be much more interested in spending more cash if something other than the same designs were offered.

I've purchased quite a few slaps and stickers from almost all the guys listed in the OP, but I'm pretty much at the point where there's nothing left I'm interested in, thus I made the suggestion once again tonight that it would be "cool" if some of the guys decided to branch out of what appears to be their comfort zone.

>no reup on WAT landbarge
it's like you faggots hate money

bad grills but nice guns. homu did nothing wrong though.

Hey Notori, are you gonna do a Christmas sale? I'm a poorfag who wants to invest in the slap game hard, and you got what I need.

Then order custom stickers?
Or make your own shop.
Alternatively, and this one is my favorite so far, you can try fucking off and not coming back.

>being this upset over rational discussion
Abloobloobloo

I mean, Ask for something and somebody will probably try and do it if it interests them. It's sort of hard to have ideas for shit you don't care about I imagine. how are you going to come up with bike stickers if you don't ride, or care about riding?
Bruh. Chill. You don't have to respond.

>Real life
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sunroof placement best placement.

>bone chips
Jesus, what happened to you? Jaw shattered?

If you've made suggestions in the past, they might be on my todo list. I've just been busy lately.

motorcycle accident

Vanilla scented piss stained loli pantsu sounds like it'd be a hard sell, but I'm sure you could've made it work.

This. Spoon-feed us ideas and something will happen.

Ouch. Yeah that right there is why I'm just too pussy to get into baiks.

>vanilla scented, piss stained pantsu
>hard sell
Heh.

it was a joke, I have no clue.

sheeit user you sound like me. I just got over some bone infection and I find out Thurs via xrays if I need to replace any of my jawbone.

>take working formula of anime-centered slaps lineup
>golly gee that looks like a fun club you've got there mind if I join in
>it doesn't pander to myyyy interests
>hey club guys it's awful cool in here but it'd be cooler if we didn't make anime slaps on a website that's spent 10~ years dedicated to anime

First and foremost, 4chins is an anime website. There will be slaps that are not anime related, but asking for more is like asking a Gypsy not to steal, it's against the natural order of things.

Let me help you out here buddy. First, I want you to think about the sticker you want. Get a really good idea, so good that you can see it in your head. got it?

OK, now what's the defining trait if this sticker you want? Once you know exactly what details you want on the sticker, proceed to the next step.

Go to Google. Type in (sticker trait here) car stickers. And boom, results in just two milliseconds. Somebody has made what you want, and if they haven't, congrats, you now have an opportunity to be a pioneer in the wild world of sticker creation.

Real talk though, Google what you want. If someone really hasn't made it, but you do have a nice clear concept, pitch it here. I've got a fucking backlog of stuff I need to make (vash, lwa shit, strike witches shit, GITS slap, bigger and cleaner og night shift slap, some stuff for the patch guys on /k/), but if I or any of the other creators here like it, we'll pick it up and see what we can do with it. The problem here is that Veeky Forums is literally by weebs for weebs, and thus a majority of the oc generated here is of course by weebs, for weebs.

Decided to try my hand at slap making to go with my hypothetical line of things I'll never print.
Opinions?
The Moonrunes are supposed to say "Don't stop the music" I don't know if they actually do because machine translated.

The font clashes pretty badly imo. Get something blocky or very lightly pixelate your font if you're really dead set in the fonts there. Bonus points if you align it with the wall in the background for extra style.

looks alright but you should never mix pixel art with hand drawn. Try an impact-like font that doesn't clash so harshly.

Or vector the car and background. But I can guess which one is easier.

Interesting. Pixel font always feels lazy to me. I'm the least artistically talented person in my family though.
I was having trouble finding fonts.
Also, lol I can't vector for shit. unless you count pressing the easy button and letting illustrator do a shitty job for you.

Better or worse? I haven't decided where to go with the moonrunes yet.
I realized I don't know how to make it wrap with the wall and still look good.

that "sample" looks terrible.

Maybe see if you can find an 8 bit Street Fighter-esque font. And then give it a pixelated gradient.

why so rude

Well duh. it's so people don't steal my donut steel original designs. I'm retarded and paranoid like that.
You guys are photoshop senpais. Any chance there's a way to make this wrap easier that you could let me on to? having it follow the wall like that one user said sounds pretty neat.

Ctrl drag the corner and side dot things

I like this, a lot actually.

The future

Thanks, I was making it more complicated then it actually was.

Maybe try this (arcade.photonstorm.com) to find a good font. No download, but the fonts should be easy to Google.

Was expecting the moonrunes to be 'maximum and higher' or something like that, t-that's just my autistic thoughts, though

Stealing the 'low res' .png files should've gain them nothing but, watermarking it is a good prevention lol

dafont.com :^)

>maximum and higher
WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT.

just googled again and I can see it in some pictures but not others, not sure what's going on there

>custom black ice scent
how do you do it?

Never thought my years of listening to eurobeat has it's use
There's other catchy lines throughout the song though

I was browsing a 30gb eurobeat folder looking for titles. it never occurred to me to use the fucking lyrics.

Hello Notori, Roughly how long does shipping take on orders to New Zealand?

Getting better?

yeah i actually like that a lot

Maybe some day I'll think of some designs to go along with this and burts bzzz and open up a store myself.

where the goddamn teru-teru bozus

>tfw your only desire in life is to own a replica of the #41 Hornet from Daytona USA
>and then you see the estimate

That version looks far better

Thank you so much for finally making this a sticker. Can't wait to get mine in the mail.

Veeky Forums is a board that was set up pretty much to discuss anime, is a Japanese inspired imageboard and is mainly focused/inspired on/by Japanese and Japanese imageboard culture.

Boards like Veeky Forums are low traffic compared to others and are mainly for the overlap in people who are attracted to a Japanese style imageboard and also have automotive interests.

If you don't like anime go elsewhere to the thousands (if not more) non-anime/japanese web culture inspired communities.