/svg/ Shadowverse General

discard dragon edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Currently revealed cards (Incomplete)
docs.google.com/document/d/1PEidN6h73bySliVVFHEe1REDSmKqjEIo79Btak0Dpjc/edit

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

discarded: (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/
game-ai.jp/18447/
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.61O4A.61O4A.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.66NA2.66NA2.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gku.5-gku.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.61O4K.66IIA.66IIA.5-gl2.5-gl2.5-gl2.61LeE.61LeE.62bTS.62bTS.62bTS.62ZGg.66Nv4.66Nv4.62Uta.62Uta.62Uta.659nE.659nE.61Pni.61Pni.61Pni
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHA GET FUCKED MIDGET LOVER

Playing discard dragon, what to use on curve?

xth for give me cards please i can't make any deck except for shitty incomplete banner

delete this

>dragoncuck was so fast to make a meme thread

At least learn to add the official site to the OP
shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/

>He fell for the midsword meme

Got an all animated pack off of an arena run. How well did I do?

Shame they turned it into a token.

>can't open an animated Charon

Cygames please. I just want my xmas girl

You either draw a godly curve or you draw the wrong half of the deck. There is no inbetween.

So how many cards have been revealed so far, has anyone been keeping count?

57 so far. 48 left. Just archive search for card rule text or something.

>Avant
Your fault.

So I want to start playing, and after checking out the classes I want to try both Forest and Sword since they seem to have the same play style I like using in hearthstone. Do I have to dump a fuckton of money if I want to have fun or can I just get by through playing?

They could've made him evolve into the difference stages depending on the amount of shadows you had, rightmost requiring the most shadows of course.

Vania, this is your new mom.

I go against Haven every other game in A, I need her so I don't run out of steam

Fangblade slayer looks crazy good. Why does Cygames love sword so much?

no, but you DO have to reroll. look up what it is. i didn't know about it and i literally got 0 (zero) legendaries with my free packs when most people do the trick until they get 5-6 good ones

Still haven't found the art they used for the empress.

for forest, yes
for sword you can craft a cheap banner deck by dusting shit leggos

GLORY BE

>running avant blader in midrange

kill yourself

seconds after he rage quit

>8 PP

He's okay. Looks like a T2 god and a solid potential Control tech, but he's way too slow for Midrange.

You can't play Forest on a budget, but Sword has a massive price range where you can play a competitive deck the day you start and pivot into more expensive builds are your own leisure.

Playing the game free is extremely easy. You never have to spend money to stay competitive, but it helps if you want to play a wide range of decks. You can easily complete 2 or 3 decks between every release though, playing casually.

?

>tfw so bad lose to beginner AI

Sieg everytime.

stop playing rune

Always pick Sieg, but that's just me.

>1 removal vs 2 removals

Leviathan is a shitty 4-drop.

i wonder what happens if you sahaquiel mordecai and the skeleton dies

easy right

Right works all the time, left are shitty topdecks.

She only grabs neutrals, presumably to prevent tricks like this.

saha's effect only works on neutrals, it's why she's underwhelming.

>sahaquiel'ing morde

Do you drool like that animegirl?

Happened to me too. Just turned my brain off and tried to end it asap by going face no matter what lmao.

>we need the random crowds

Can't wait for a 4PP Shadow 4/3 follower that summons either a Skeleton, Zombie, Ghost or Lich as a lastword.

game-ai.jp/18447/
Suddenly game ai hosts an actual PtP Vampire deck. Funny when I have been seeing one user play such a deck here

Quite interesting how he initially just starts off with only his phylactery and a head and progressively forms a new body for himself

>Open 5 DE packs
>Got 2 seraph
Should I make that deck /svg/?

>bullying rowen
DELTE THIS RIGHT NOW YOU FRUCK

I still don't really understand when to go face or trade or whatever

We'll finally be able to make stories!

Whats Colosseum Control supposed to be

Where's Flute Dragon tough?

It's ambush sword.

how much of a difference is royal banner vs midrange?

>tfw aggro zombie master race
didn't know we wuz tier 2, this is good news and explains why i cant stop winning

what's her effect?

If someone was going to put effort into making an image they should at least put in translations that make sense.

Much.

Was only one game away from A1 now i'm 8.

You're fucked if you run out of cards vs you're slightly less fucked if you run out of cards

you play banners instead of sages

>Jeannu in Storm Haven
N-nani

Wait they completely disregarded Elana Seraph? The deck that's been extremely strong with only 1 hard matchup is just not there at all? Who made this list and how did they fuck up so hard?

I saw people using PtP Vampire even before DE was out. The reason they put that deck up is because it has no follower cards in it so it looks fun.

It was made by Game-AI.

>Face and Midrange/Storm dragon T2 next to each other.
Feels good, man.

Guess how many packs it's been since I got a legendary. Guess.

Higher.

No, higher.

Fifty fucking packs.

I want to die.

Glory be.

its his own fault

I think "Elana's Control" in this list uses Seraph.

ALL ABOARD THE NEW TEMPO WITCH MEME

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.3.61O4A.61O4A.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.5-gkQ.66NA2.66NA2.5-gka.5-gka.5-gka.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gkk.5-gku.5-gku.62UtQ.62UtQ.62UtQ.61O4K.66IIA.66IIA.5-gl2.5-gl2.5-gl2.61LeE.61LeE.62bTS.62bTS.62bTS.62ZGg.66Nv4.66Nv4.62Uta.62Uta.62Uta.659nE.659nE.61Pni.61Pni.61Pni

reminder to time out every turn when you beat elana shitters

feelsgoodman.jpg

where is dirt rune

I feel you. When I finally get something. It's shit like Beast Dominator or Prince of Darkness. But hey, free vials right?

It's Arcane Witch.

Nips generally don't make a distinction between Elana decks that run Seraph and Elana decks that don't run Seraph. They think it's stupid not to run it or something like that.

>tfw didn't fall for control sword meme
Cucks.

>dshitter player calling anyone else shitters

Look the image again, idiot.

Me too. It's okay senpai.

How long does it usually take to get to Masters?

Concede pls.

There's basically no difference between elana and elana seraph, it's like 6 cards tops.

Here.

GameAi's tier list is based mostly around tournament performance as I understand it. They have a match up rate chart but broken down, it doesn't match their own tier ranking in terms of success, so you're supposed to read it as "Tier 1 decks are the ones that win tournaments" rather than "Tier 1 decks are the ones that win games."

Despite Elana Seraph having great ladder win rates, its performance in the Rage Cup or the team invitational has actually been pretty poor. It's easier to snipe out in multi-deck formats because pocket DShift, Earth decks in game 2, and Odin techs are more common. It's arguably worse than Pure Elana competitively due to how fragile it is and that it leaves you less options for your second deck.

Control isn't even that good against midrange. It's pretty much a similarly except you fuck up your curve even more with high 5-8 drops

You also have a worse time against dshift

chemo gets to call cancer cancer

I'm not entirely sure this deck works.

>Playing Seraph,
>have a board of Elena's x2, Beastcall aria (1 cd) Seraph, Rad Angel.
>Play Healing prayer to trigger the elana's as i'm one CD short on seraph
>Aria pops first and fills the board
>Seraph banished
>user nice enough to concede anyway.

T-thanks user

Hi. Are Aurelia and Otohime still a good craft for Midrange Sword? I just started out recently and am quite unsure about how RoB will change Midrange Sword.

Maybe I should hold on till RoB drops and save my vials for now?

Jealous

>Playing Seraph
stopped reading there

>playing cancer elana seraph instead of honest control seraph
you get what you deserve

>tfw have Royal Midrange, Dimensional OTK, and Garuda Storm decks
>just want to play Zombie Midrange with Mordecai
WHY DOES THE FUN DECKS HAVE TO SUCK!?

Yes

I kinda foresee albert being a 2-off. Just mess around with whatever you want in the meantime. Having 2 of each probably won't hurt

You know what you could just buy some new packs when the expansion's out. Support the game if you enjoy it I guess

I spend way more on alcohol a month honestly

Go away

Honestly, Otohime won't even be that bad in the new meta. Themis didn't deter MidSword, the new board wipes wouldn't make much of a difference. Just play another one.

But you should save your vials either way.

Got an animated Jeanne D'Arc, should I dust her?

>petrify elana
>merlin the golem
>bounce beastcall
>shitter ragequits

Silver Shadow
4PP 3/3 -> 5/5
Fanfare: If you have another follower(s) in play, destroy one and a random enemy follower.

May the RNG guides you and kill that soccermom instead of that random fairy.