youtube.com/watch?v=H3EnMiYLvFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DRZ A BEST

DRZ C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

le funny drz meme

fact

kys tripfag go loop again

Best at being the worst bike on the market maybe

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Suzuki learn to ride program, and I’ve been involved in numerous sumo sundays, and I have over 300 confirmed dank wheelies. I am trained in hooliganism and I’m the top squid in the entire /dbt/ community. You are nothing to me but just another yamaha shill. I will beat your WR450 with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of drzposters across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call /dbt/. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can outpost you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my shitty laptop. Not only am I extensively trained in google image searches, but I have access to the entire library of the United States DRZ400 pictures and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable thread off the face of Veeky Forums, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit DRZs all over your thread and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this

Is it running right now?

>tfw no FZ07

>questions that never have to be asked of DRZs

feels good, man.

Yeah, I have a 350 engine in it right now. It's what I've been riding for the past year..... Where have you been?

What's the report this is based on?

personal liberties

>Florida goes red this election
>also ranked freest state
Redemption at long last

Yes I know that but what's the actual like Source.

You blow it up like every 3rd day man I never know what the status is

LOL.

I run that machine pretty hard.

How long do you guys think I should wait before buying a new bike?

I've had my SV650S (first bike) for a few months and while it's a great bike, I think I want something with a more upright seating position and some more headroom for commuting and riding long distances.

Right now I really want an XSR 900 because it can be a much more relaxing ride but can kick mad ass if I want it to. What do you guys think?

such a double edged sword. seems like they produce the most of the clickb8y riding videos come from there. no helmet laws too
>DRIVER PULLS GUN ON BIKER! WATCH WHAT HAPPENS! (VIDEO)

johnlocke.org/acrobat/policyReports/FFI.pdf

if you have even decent technique, you should be fine on the triple. ive ridden the fz09 and it's a beast, but can be ridden safely by a noob if they have control. not sure if the xsr is tuned differently or has the riding modes like the fz, but if it does, you can put it in rain mode and get comfortable that way.
that said, how are your skills?

At least crash it a few times before you upgrade

>Kentucky 5th least free
I wonder why. There's not a whole lot of restrictions on anything here.

thanks, friend

I can handle the SV pretty well in the mountain roads, though I'm hesitant to lean too far right now. Other than that I've never had anything serious come up due to lack of skill. I've gotten used to being smooth in all my inputs and rarely really get on the power of my bike.

That said, maybe is right and I should give it more time and get more experience. Realistically I probably couldn't afford a new bike for at least another year so I guess I've already answered my question.

It would be nice if it wasn't so ugly

probably something about the socio-economic mobility of niggers

if US-related statistics seem oddly shitty it's probably niggers

How do I get fast? I've been riding for a good 18months and still struggle sometimes. The other week I was at a meet and constantly screwed up corners, one nearly resulting in a crash. I often feel unsteady in the corners and this results in me either overthinking for a sec and braking too hard before it or leaning too far and taking a dumb line far too close to the inside of the road

Hey guys. I'm planning on getting my first bike soon and its probably going to be a used Ninja 250. What do you guys think is an appropriate price to pay for one from 2012 with a couple thousand miles on it? Most of them in my area are around $3000-$4000. I know price varies on a lot of factors but is there a general number I should have in mind?

Take a track day with an instructor

First off, I really don't recommend getting a 250. Apart from 50cc dirtbikes as a kid I had no riding experience and hopped on a SV650 without any issue. You WILL grow out of a 250 astonishingly quick.

Plus SV650's are usually a little older and aren't put through the "first bike" cycle as fast so they'll be a little cheaper and better kept overall.

Good idea, but my local track has only 1 day every few months for bikes and the surface is utter trash. It's not worth the high prices they charge.

Be that as it may, if you're dead-set on a 250, I would pay no more than $2500 for an immaculate one. I see quite a few CBR250's and Ninjas for around $3000 on my local CL so you could probably find a deal if you're patient enough.

Stop copying and pasting reddit's terrible advice

Okay, that's my personal experience and how I feel, but fine.

How about you make a case in favor of 250's? I don't know why they would be any better honestly.

The two major arguments against 250s are "growing out" of them and "discomfort"

Stay at or under the speed limit and neither will ever be an issue unless you live in germany or certain parts of texas

250 is always enough. Everything else is a penis compensator on two wheels.

Thank you for the advice. I'm not in any rush yet so I'll do some more research on my options and save a little more as well.

cuckold: the post

Just get a real 250. 4 cylinders and high revving. The current one are very easy to grow out of.

Unless you are an americuck and don't get the godmachine 250s

Why would you want a 250 i4 when you could get 1600 i6?

That arguement applies to anything. I'm just making a case for the 250s by using an uncucked 250 that makes more than 250 hp

It's also somewhat fun riding a bike that has the looks and sounds of a sports bike just missing a bit of power. I'll still do 0-100 in 4.5 it just doesn't go much further than that

fuck off no one wants a 316i

Where to cop a 250hp 250?

Local honduur dealer. Just draw an extra zero on their power numbers

Find a 1st gen 250 for $1k ride it for a year then sell it for $2k. You will NOT outgrow a bike. These starter bikes sell like crazy! I sold my 250 for $1500 and I bought it for $750!

youtube.com/watch?v=YbnhUVTTdHE

Post riding music

no

Are there any decent protective casual leather jackets under $200 that doesn't make me look like a cuck with the neon colors and giant logos all over it when I'm not on my bike?

Is AGV a good brand?

yes
no

I wouldn't trust a $200 leather jacket

What should I get then that doesn't make me look like a faggot? Something all black, grey, or something.

Me again.

Also is wearing a backpack safe while driving? I just got my dirt bike street legal to drive back and forth to work. Thinking of buying a backpack to carry my lunch and shit in.

>What should I get then that doesn't make me look like a faggot?
DRZ is the only answer

idk about 200 bucks but..
>spidi warrior
>dainese super speed air

Spidi Warrior looks gay as fuck with the X. I was asking for the exact opposite of that.

The Spidi Master Combat, Firebird, or Combat Field H2Out looks nice though. Are they just as good protection wise?

no, the logos add an extra layer of protection

x? what do you mean?
oh, you ride a cruiser, didnt know. uh yeah definitely good quality wise but idfk about protection. racey stuff is pretty much gonna more protective.

>you ride a cruiser

Did you skip over

yes i did skip over.
wearing backpacks are fine. dont have any crazy long straps dangling and dont expect it to offer any back protection.

I have the Spidi Warrior Sport H2Out and it looks normal. I wear it even when I'm not riding during cold/rainy season and don't get any weird stares.

Should I get one that has a waist strap though so it's secure and isn't beating against my back.

waist strap it will only helps in that regard if youre doing willies, really. its more helpful to keep weight off your shoulders if your bag is heavy.
i use pic related. its got nice clips to keep the cargo from moving around, or to attach to the bike like a tailbag.

why would someone look weird at you because you wear motorcycle gear?

Why would someone look at you weird for wearing a trench coat and fedora. Seems normal to me.

because it reminds them that those evil biker hooligans who drive around them instead of waiting in line and accelerate up to the speed limit faster than their slushboxes can change gear are actually regular people

this is true, why shouldn't people wear what they want?
>>>american'ts

People her think motorcycles are two wheeled cars. That's just life when over half of them actually are two wheeled cars.

Opinions on these kinds of riders?
youtube.com/watch?v=H3EnMiYLvFs

if you run into them it's legally their fault

and BLM will never care. you aren't legally able to arrest people for weed so they have no reason to shoot you.

>niggers riding mostly yamaha and honda
WRfags BTFO

When you're buying a bike on welfare you want to get the best brap for your buck. Suzuki doesn't deliver because they only make overpriced garbage.

I have no issue with sumo fags riding around like hooligans, but at least wear a helmet and protective gear.

Those guys barely lean over when they're not doing wheelies and drifts, so they highside and just fucking fall off the bike more than they lowside. Everything after a helmet and strap on armor would be a waste of money.

but they have very few supermotos, just straight mx or enduro bikes and gay quads. not that its a major distinction, but they do have limited e braking due to their smaller rotors, masters and knobbies which could lead to injuring others.

>niggers riding stolen pawn shop bikes
>can afford gear

kek

>When you're buying a bike on welfare you want to get the best brap for your buck
>implying niggers don't steal dirt bikes
>implying niggers would know which brands are actually better

why do you care if people wear gear

I know this is /dbt/ and nobody actually rides bikes but trust me the brakes that come on dirtbikes work fine on tarmac they'd just start fading if you pushed it on track.

Are there any affordable dual sport bikes for somebody that's 6'3"? Local cycle shop only had 250cc dual sports in stock and they all felt sort of short.

Why are burgers always so obsessed with trying to look "cool"?

It's pathetic, it only shows how stupid they are.

>t. L plater

>affordable
Give me a metric and I'll give you a bike.
Some people couldn't afford a stolen BMX from jamal and some people can afford a race ready MX bike with a lifetime of servicing, for fucks sake user.

>t. nigger

Well I could afford like a $2,500 in cash today.

Or I could afford something like $7K on a 4 year loan and have it paid off in a year.

They had a bunch of 250cc Honda bikes. They didn't sell any other brand. Researching online should I find a place and test drive a Yamaha WR250R?

Have you tried the XR650L?

White as snow

Why do you act like a troglodyte, then?

Because I'm not a fedora tipper like you buddy.

Enjoy those L plates tho

Go try acting cool somewhere else, mouthbreather.

lmao no way mr. fox.