Who is the biggest faggot in the automotive world and why is it Shmee150?

Who is the biggest faggot in the automotive world and why is it Shmee150?

Mr Regufur will always hold that title. Riff in hell, you fucking reddit-tier furfag.

Regular Car faggot easily.

Anybody who actually cares

>Who is the biggest faggot in the automotive world
RCR

Wait, why does Veeky Forums hate RCR?

Kutztown dragon please go

I don't hate him, but Veeky Forums collectively hated him because Veeky Forums is massively contrarian and hates anything fun and lighthearted. Also, Mr. Regular was confirmed to be a furry

>why does Veeky Forums hate a literal reddit-tier furry

because he doesnt know anything about cars and thinks memes are real

hello /r/Veeky Forums

he just spout meme with an autistic voice wich isn't always funny but mostly because he is a furry

Every man and faggot here just spouts memes

Wow Veeky Forums and RCR have a lot in common

What does Shmee even do? Does he just take video of supercars as his job and gets invited everywhere? How did he get rich?

i would say doug demuro, but he actually knows a little tiny bit about cars and has a good taste

but mr regular is just as cringy and has a terrible taste in cars, doesn't know jack shit about cars besides historical contexts, and literally has never been on a racetrack.

Did you hear him screaming and spilling his spaghetti on that mk2 supra episode ages ago? Clearly someone who isn't actually into cars, at all.

i read his website a while back where it says what he does, basically someone in his family owns a massive company or some dumb shit like that, and that's basically it.

family money
same with all the other rich retard youtubers like salamondrin or however your write it and JR garage- at 17 xdxd

>JR garage
Such a faggot, he has a 355 with a fucking automatic gearbox.

at 17

but yeah, its terrible

automotive youtube channels are getting more and more cancerous

i just watch boosted boris and more skids now

the only answer to this question is subaruwrxfan

jesus fuck that dude is quite literally a walking piece of dog shit

>cannot actually review anything
>calls everything nice so manufacturers still give him cars to review
>probably has parkinsons
>sells perfectly good toyobaru because of chronic autism
>buys mini which he promises is cheaper/reliable
>mini breaks down every day & he is too poor to do anything about it
>realizes that he is too fucking stupid to get himself out of this problem that he has created
>starts begging for money online to buy a """muscle""" car
>gets ecoboost mustang purchased with viewer money
>finally realizes that it isn't a muscle car
>goes & trades it in for a v8 mustang
>literally crashes the v8 mustang the first week he owns it because people with parkinsons turn out to not be very good drivers behind the wheel of powerful muscle cars

seriously

why is subaruwrxfan so fucking awkward?
same with saabkyle

both of them seriously need to take some public speaking courses to fucking learn to speak propertly

Salomondrin Made his money off of real estate nigger

RCR iz reddit furry
doug demuro is a sweaty weirdo who spends too much time in frame (moar karz less you)
Jay leno is god.
And top gear is gone
Engineering Explained is kinda boring (but informative)
Mighty Car Mods… I hate australians.
Car Throttle, is good sometimes, unbearable the rest.
/DRIVE. All of the above
JAY LENO IS GOD

There is only one answer.

>scared of using full throttle in anything with more than 60hp
>repeats memes and bullshit the owner tells him as facts
>not even funny any more
>literally cannot stop sucking off Bruce Henn
>such an incredible pussy that he thinks he needs a "fixer" to film a few cars in the UK
The Roman is even worse, he can only talk about a car in terms of wrestling and videogames.

Vehicle Virgins is worse than all of these

Jamie_FYD stupid fat bong retard

>at 17

do you really think he bought that lmao

c'mon man dont be fooled.

i wouldn't say hate, but I'm definitely not a fan of his. He doesn't have much knowledge of the cars he is recording aside from maybe a few facts (like the manufacturer, model, and engine type). So that really leaves just him saying "wow look at that 'x'" or "listen to the sound of that 'y' engine", which I have no interest in. If I wanted to look at eye candy and hear engines reving, I'll watch Brianzuk or Gumbal.

In general I don't like automotive vloggers because everything they do seems like an over reaction and never genuin. Also I want to see the car, not his or her ugly mug.

Confirmed furfag, and makes fun of cars some people here like. Also I think there is a lot of bandwagoning and "other people like it so I shouldn't" kind of stuff going on. I don't mind him, though his stuff is becoming very stale and predictable, so I usually stay away.

>some faggot talking shit in cars I could never afford.
this isn't what Hitler died for.