/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

True Love Edition

Gwent Closed Beta is open!
playgwent.com

Gwent patch notes:
playgwent.com/en/news?3700#3700

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out!
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out!
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ (embed)
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9

>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/uHuWr

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous Thread:

That Geralt looks like a faggot.

Gerlt and Triss OTP

>Skellige does not need nerfing. Stop whining. Their deck is reasonably strong, not like some bullshit thrown out there by northern realms.

Dude, that's what I said.
Skellige is good as it is, they don't need to change anything for now.

But NR is shit, unless you are talking about Mad Rad Control.
Otherwise, not worthy.

Not that guy, but I've seen some really good Henselt play occasionally. The thing I'm the most tired of is Borkh really, even though I use him myself.

when doees geralt bang ciri?

In the cheap brothel in Novigrad. Her price was only 20 orens.

delete ;_;

>The thing I'm the most tired of is Borkh really

So am I, man, so am I...

I even saw 3 SK players using it this morning.
Is not cheesy or unfair or anything, is just boring.

>Meve is next NR leader card
Why not someone who is actually relevant?

Also
>still no Siegfriend
>still no Jacques de Aldersberg
>still no Azar Javed
>still no Keira Metz
>still no Halflings amd gnome units for ST deck

Next 20 cards are gonna be boring oh boy

All of the Salamandra/Flaming Rose characters are excluded from the game because CDPR is reserving the option to make a Flaming Rose/Eternal Fire faction later on.

Are there even any other additional factions besides Nilfgaard that are viable?

Toussaint
Flaming Rose

That's it.

>for me the fact Yen and Triss were close friends enjoying a good dick talk before Yen even knew Geralt

WHAT.

She entered the bath-chamber just as Geralt, sitting naked on a tiny stool, was pouring water over himself from a bucket. He cleared his throat and modestly turned his back to her. “Don't be embarrassed,” she said, throwing an armful of clothing on the hook. “I don't faint at the sight of a naked man. Triss Merigold, a friend, says if you've seen one, you've seen them all.”

>the succubus on Skellige won't fuck you because you smell like Fiend and Chort blood and those are her borothers
>fiends and chorts are relicts, not hybrids

wtf CDPR, why are you cockblocking me with this bullshit?

Do you think that the dwarves ravaged Ciri's cold, lifeless body when they found her on the Isle of Mists?

Hi my wife! :3

Dimeritum shackles are cumming. It would be a good idea to have 1 or 2 in all decks. Also it could be a great idea to re use some gold cards.

Hi my husband! :3

Did you guys know that Tohsaka Rin ((( Triss Merigold ))) pleases old men for money?

Trissfu would never do that :3

>Best ass in the game
>Bent over as Geralt walks in
>Those innuendos about "having a talk...later"
>We never get to see her naked
>Geralt never fucks her
>Clearly a cut fling.
>The area is filled with locked houses and locations with chests inside from early side quests that were axed and CDPR never bothered to remove the left over code.

Didn't stop me trying though.

every fucking opponent is scoiatael

They're fun to play.

I fucking love trap/spy-fests in ST mirrors, it's probably my favorite match-up. Trying to trick the enemy about cieran/toruviel and bouncing Yaevinn back and forth on your trappers in the most favorable way for points and cad advantage.

First time playing. Really liking it so far!
But is this normal? These high lvl designs? Pic is out of date. I'm now lvl 4 with 9 skillpoints to spend(still not decided how I want to build) and at the palace in Vizima going to explore it as I have a feeling lots of secret shit and books are here. Oh and its Blood and Broken Bones setting if that increases drop rate for rarer diagrams?

I stripped White Orchard clean of question marks and found 8 secret chests not logged on the main map along with finding the Viper school swords and immediately crafted them. 4 chests were underwater, 1 was under a waterfall, 1 was northeast of the Herbalists house hidden between a rock and a bush and 2 were found in the Nilfgaard camp requiring jumping and aarding a wall. Got a lot of formulas and diagrams which was nice aswell as hundreds of herbs and looted animal/monster goods. I also found over 520 orens and 40 florens. It says they can be converted to crowns at a bank but I assume that's later in the game?

Really like how crafting something once regenerates its charges for everything including bombs with meditation as long as you have a bottle of strong alcohol(I have 27 from my loot marathon)

This made laugh. Wasn't expecting that. Never change Veeky Forums.

Yeah, everything you've described is normal.

The bank is in Novigrad, which is roughly a quarter of the way into the game? I forget exactly how long.

>It would be a good idea to have 1 or 2 in all decks

It wouldn't.
And I would be very concerned if I were forced to always have to carry X number of cards to make a game interesting.

Control deck will carry them and will probably love them, since they'll be able to get rid of gold cards just as they get rid of regular ones.
Skellige may play one or two Useful to use it on Ermion or in a rival golden card, to kill it with Kambi.
Everything else? Not so much, it would be like wasting a slot.

Also in the case of NR, they don't care, they have promote. Mar Rad will use Promote on Borkh instead of octvist or revive it with Shani,

Those dwarves may be thieves, but I doubt they are into necrophilia even if Ciri has a body of an elven goddess.

what are the odds of a beat wipe?

heartstone didn't wipe right?

>tfw you want to play more, but have leveled three times already

It's getting increasingly less likely the longer they wait to announce it.

JESUS CHRIST THESE THINGS ARE THE FUCKING WORST

DUCHESS ANNA HENRIETTA

also milligan vick is doing a yen/geralt lewd calendar

>not letting your daughteru win the snowball fight

I sincerely hope that none of you girls do this.

>heartstone didn't wipe right?

It did.
Two months into the closed beta. Nothing after that.
>It's getting increasingly less likely the longer they wait to announce it.
This.
If they don't announce one by the time Nilfgaard is released next month, I wouldn't expect one.

Also fuck it, I started using a Borkh Eitné with neophyte swarm in the first round and I've made 4 guys in a row quit.

skjall is shit, right?

>picking the beta male ever

yes, they demolished her turd cutter. dwarfs might be small in stature but their cocks are gigantic.

:3

better

If I am to choose between one gender and another, I'd rather not choose at all.

i experienced monster deck version of this today.

wait, so what's most beta?
>a literal manlet
>a guy who wants to kill himself

witcher diagram are perfect and you only need for them. check every blacksmith and armorer in game and look for maps.
don't bother with other sets except dlc sets and high level swords.

More like
>Big dwarven junk ready to test Triss' womb
>Papa Geralt with naughty relationship with Ciri

wasn't talking about geralt though. everyone has him already

i want to SERVE the Duchess

As her toilet slave?

i am going to force triss to wear a giant buttplug and only remove it once every few days to let all that diarrhea come out and to give her a quick ass fuck

>you can buy a gwent key for a couple dollars from kinguin

would you lick her anus? i would

yes

as in, I let her sit on my dick as a chair?

No, as in you serve her as a human toilet.

>as in, I let her sit on my dick as a chair?
as in, tongue clean her asshole after she takes a shit in your mouth.

oh then no

>as in, I let her sit on my dick as a chair?
lmao how vanilla can you get

Very. the worst I've wanked to is Netorare

that's pretty neat

So, you'd like watching Annarietta getting fucked by better man than yourself. Seeing her enjoy getting fucked in ways you would never be able to fuck her and being submitted to a tame bitch through pleasure alone would make you feel like a nice little beta male and you'd find that arousing because only through sexual excitement can you cope with your own inadequacy.

are you ok

i would plough her lily.

No, I'd fuck her in front of Dandelion

Nope.
He is actually pretty decent.
He damages for the 3 points the strongest target(s), so if the opponent has three 6 on the board, Skallj will damage each one by three.
And when he dies or leaves the board (decoy) he creates the Craven thing, which buffs every unit you play there for 2 points.

You can win first round, play him in the second and during the third he sill spawn and buff all your priests and boats for 2 points.
Pretty neat.

Ah, so you like establishing sexual dominance over other men, it turns you on being the alpha and seeing them suffer as you ravish the object of their affection in front of their eyes.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

Should i finish the main quest before starting the dlc?

HoS you can do whenever you like(I either do it during Final Preparations or after I complete the game), B&W you should only do after the main quest has been completed.

I really wanna suck on these saggy old tits. Look at them delicious nips.

I'm having pretty good results with this deck in level 50+

Any thoughts of how to improve it? I'm considering going back to Caranthir or Spirit or another way to add more power to the board.

I would drop ciri for spirit, maybe lose the wyvern, the dmg is nice but the fog works against it and I don't think you need 3 A-foglets, weather in general gets worse the higher you climb, first light is in every deck, trade aeromancy for one of your double weathers if you have it, griffins + caretaker is another archetype too, don't keep 'em with weather imo

meant don't keep the griffins, caretaker is always welcome

Fuck that cunt, and her cunt sister.

Both dying is the BEST ending.

Is Vilgefortz, dare I say it, /our guy/?

I noticed that weather is more difficult to play as I rank up, so I'm trying to build more an utility + weather deck instead of a pure weather control. In fact, my original version had both Spirit and Caranthir instead of Igni and Ciri and no Wyvern or Griffin, but I found both quite useful exploring the different options for this approach since they are really good targets for Decoy and, since I play less weather than usual, they are not always a 1 power. You are right about the A-Foglets, though

Who /letting Triss get tortured/ here?

Not being a meme and hating Triss, she just literally asks for it over and over again and it makes the most sense story wise.

Also it's far more intense than just slaughtering everyone

Well, I did it both ways. If you let her get tortured, she gets a nice, badass scene killing Menge and showing she is capable taking care of herself.

On the other hand I don't like seeing her get hurt and while I appreciate her offering, my Geralt simply doesn't want to risk her life. Without meta gaming, Geralt can't possibly know what will happen to her and whether she'll end up seriously hurt.

My favorite scenario is going through with the plan until they are about to take her away, then trying to use Axii on the guards, only to fail and end up killing them all. Triss asks why he did that knowing it won't work and Geralt responds how she means too much to him to see her get tortured. That goes in line with the Geralt I'm playing best.

>My favorite scenario is going through with the plan until they are about to take her away, then trying to use Axii on the guards, only to fail and end up killing them all.

Yeah that's what I ended up doing.

Did you end up romancing Triss? Do you think you would go at the scenario differently if you weren't?

Who /letting Triss get torched/ here?

How much time passes in Blood of Elves?

Yes I romanced her, I'm really into Triss. But even when I was doing my Yen run, I had the similar attitude, even when not romantically invested, my Geralt still cares for Triss as a friend. If it was Zoltan or Dandelion in the same situation, he wouldn't let them get tortured either.

Tsk, tsk. Trissfu is for loving, not burning :3

A few months in KM, some time on the road, a few months of training with Yen...I would guess around a year maybe, but I'm not sure, it could be more, I kind off forgot.

>there are people in this thread who actually romanced the side piece

For my Geralt, Trissfu is the main piece. He remained 100% loyal to her and never cheated on her once throughout the course of the trilogy, which can be especially hard in TW1 and even requires failing some quests.

Nothing against Yenfu though, but I like her in the role of a witty ex wife more.

Yeah, Triss is to Witcher 3 what Shany was to Witcher 1

Man, Annarietta has a masculine face. Like her sister. And Vivienne.

What's wrong with Touissant?

If you think that's masculine you are honestly gay, no two ways about it

Enjoy your weak genes, fag

>willingly wrecking your home with Ciri for a whore

Why tho.

What home? Ciri has spent the most of her adult life living alone and taking care of herself. She has spend a few months at best with Yen and Geralt together in LotL and a few more months training with each of them separately. Of course, they are the two most important people in her life and she would want them to be together, but on the other hand, same way Geralt supports her and accepts her decisions, she would be mature enough to accept he found happiness with another woman. She is not a child and doesn't need her mommy and daddy together to be happy(not to mention she already has Papa she loves dearly :3)

Besides, it's not like anyone died, Ciri can still visit both Yen and Geralt and make up for the lost time. People get divorced in real life all the time and if the situation was different and if Ciri was a child that spent years living with them, then yes, it might have been a factor for me, this way, I'm sure Ciri can deal with it, she has dealt with far worse things in her life.

My Geralt fell in love with Triss during the events of the first two games, got his memory back, felt conflicted, but eventually decided he wants to be with her. He still cares for Yen deeply, but not in a romantic way.

Very Important Question:
Do I rush the main quest storyline or go the OCD route on my first playthrough? I usually do the latter but I just finished the 2nd game and felt like things staggered towards the end by being a completionist. With the new game + option I think it might be better to leave sidequests for the 2nd round. What do you recommend?