I want a luxury coupe guys. Talk me out of buying a 4 series bimmer

I want a luxury coupe guys. Talk me out of buying a 4 series bimmer.

Is there anything better under 30k from the last 3 years?

>eurotrash
used Lexus or GTFO

Why do you give a shit if it's from the last 3 years. Mercedes e350/550 is better than the 4 series because no pillar.

Doesn't the 4-series perform better than the 08 IS and have a better interior? Can't find an RC under 30K
I thought mercedes were unreliable; this will replace my DD

Yea, the previous version known as the e92.

Can get 335i's for cheap with 6 speed

Get an E-Class coupe for no b-pillar.

They're equally reliable.

Just understand that spares and maintenance on German cars aren't cheaper just because you buy a car used.

Anything with the roundel on it will have you crying in the shower after you pay the repair bills. And be sure to keep up with the maintenance or it gets OH FUCK expensive.

t. so far 2 Minis, 3 BMW motorcycles, BMW car, parents always had BMWs.

Fwiw, these things are 60% C-Class iirc. So parts won't be an issue.

>he doesnt buy a used CLA45

Why would he? It's the badgewhore model with a shit interior.

People like to talk a lot of shit about the cheaper BMW 3/4 series but in my experience they are fairly well rounded cars that are reliable for the most part.

I absolutely hate coupes though so I would advise against that

Try to skip the meme factory options if you can. BMW likes to incorporate a lot of stupid shit that is guaranteed to break like some motorized seat belt holder mechanism or cup holders that extend out of the dash horizontally as opposed to being integrated somewhere.

good cars overall though. buy pre-owned through BMW if you can. warranty is even better than buying new

Literally a new Civic has a more luxurious interior.

youre retarded

youre retarded

cla is rich kid mercedes. while the poor kids like you drove civics to school, the based rich kids fucked sluts in their cla

First day of trolling?

Spotted the Civic owner

OK be real now.
Mercs have godawful interiors since the HOOGE GRILL redesign.
OP go for a 4 series and like said buy 2 years old and mid-spec

>mercs have awful interior
>recommends BMW
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha that is enough Veeky Forums for today

Here's your (You)

i gotta give it to you, i actually started dying when you said bmws have better interiors than mercs. honestly, 9/10 troll. one of the better troll posts ive seen recently, props user

holy fuck i cant stop laughing, my sides

that was honestly the best troll post ive seen of 2016, mainly bc of how serious your post sounded but yet the sheer irony of it

im dead user i love you

>Samefagging this hard

well no shit that was a samefag, obviously lmao i tried to make it as obvious as i could that i was the same person

anyways, where is i cant stop fucking laughing. everything he says makes me die, wish he was a tripfag so I could always read his posts

was thinking about that; like the 4 series more but not sure if it's worth ~10k more
can anyone else attest to this? I've been told BMWs are more reliable than Benz and Audi given they've all been properly maintained
yea, was looking to buy used only because i cant justify the premium of buying brand new
absolutely would buy certified no matter the make

does it come down to BMW or Mercedes if I'm set on a coupe? no audi or acura?

>I've been told BMWs are more reliable than Benz and Audi given they've all been properly maintained
BMW is usually slightly less reliable but easier and cheaper to fix. Mercedes tends to be more reliable but harder and more expensive to fix.
Audi is unreliable, hard and expensive to fix and literally VW on top of that, therefore Audi is fucking shit.

Mercedes only had questionable reliability from around 1995-2007

The A5/S5 is an option and had a manual transmission. Can only get cooled seats in the convertible. I'd only get an a5 if it had the 3.2 v6. Not the 2.0t.

more recents BMW's are gimmicks, Mercedes makes a lot of bland things these days and I too dislike the slab of center console after the huuge badge redesign.

Audi quattro's are where it's at, but they are rare, expensive and diesel.

source: an ex bmw fanboy who just realised it is the most pleb tier brand of the 3

Audi is a meme, don't get audi. it's the canada of the car world.

I'd get a Merc but it's up to you. Old BMWs are tending to lose their reputation and gain more association to ricers tbqh, however get pic related and youre set

using reputation as an argument together with a teenager spec 2007 moneypit
Audi's with FWD are meme's tough i'll give you that

>teenager spec
Are you a literal retard?

Oh, im sorry black on black wheels with red brake calipers are the epitome of grown up styling.
But yes, not everyone likes minimalism, some people just want to shout ego and guido-ness

More like (un)reliable, amirite?

Are you aware you just called a 6.3 L V8 Mercedes a "teenager spec"?.. because it has black rims and red brake caliphers?

Oh boy... spotted the kid that knows nothing about cars

Why else would you buy a "luxury" car?

not sure, bmws are the pure ultimate driving machine