What car should I buy if I only want to attract american women? Would this work?

What car should I buy if I only want to attract american women? Would this work?

Nice meme XD

Prius

he said women not men

>bmws
>attract girls
Pick one

I agree they might attract a 20 year old douchebag with a 2008 3 series tho

3/4 ton pickup at minimum
Let her down gentle or you'll snap the overload springs

>Fill 'er up, please

Audi A5.

No joke.

> american women

Whatever you buy OP, make you sure you don't get a white interior or your will have a mess when your lady sharts herself.

window.googleJavaScriptRedirect=1var n={navigateTo:function(b,a,d){if(b!=a&&b.google){if(b.google.r){b.google.r=0;b.location.href=d;a.location.replace("about:blank");}}else{a.location.replace(d);}}};n.navigateTo(window.parent,window,"img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1471/69/1471697981620.jpg");

window.googleJavaScriptRedirect=1var n={navigateTo:function(b,a,d){if(b!=a&&b.google){if(b.google.r){b.google.r=0;b.location.href=d;a.location.replace("about:blank");}}else{a.location.replace(d);}}};n.navigateTo(window.parent,window,"img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1471/69/1471697981620.jpg");

Why would you make this collage?

O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>Amerisharts

this, it's probably some asshurt yurocuck who's mad that his government won't allow him to have nice things so he feels the need to talk shit on superior countries

Shart in mart burgerboy

Why would you assume that, as far as I know this started on /int/ a long time ago, so probably someone from there, check the archives.

bro truck.

anything else is nice guy level tier.

These are both right answers. Literally just for a badge. The spec doesn't even matter. Just as long as their new. But I can confirm as a S550 Mustang driver, girls will look, but they don't really give a shit unless you drive them.

modern convertible
>modern it will look new or recent
>convertible cause bitches some convertibles, wooooo

If you want to attract african american women, then yes, it would work.

Fucking saved

convertible base model 3 series

A FUCKING BASE MODEL CORVETTE is ALL YOU NEED

THEY'LL THINK ITS A FERRARI OR PORSCHE

CHANGE THE LOGO FOR ADDED MORE BENEFITS

American women, you say?

This. Or A7.

we shart in our pants here in murrica not out of our mouths

>T. Cletus