Which car will get me the most ass on a 10k budget Veeky Forums

which car will get me the most ass on a 10k budget Veeky Forums

im thinking ether the most modern looking sporty car or most modern looking 4dr pick up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoKA-a5vEEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing you teenager

Get a motorcycle.

Still won't get you laid.

bitches love wranglers op,get a 2dr
lift,good tires,good exhaust and a tune should be reasonably cheap

Mmm love them bootylicious latinas

You have to be 18 to post on this website OP.

You a nigger or something?

You can get some porches for that amount of money. Probably a Baxter, but you can find 911's for $15k.

Miata
So much ass

>Ass

Miata

Guaranteed ass for days, and nothing but ass. Damn nigga that's a lotta ass!

most used ones will probably have the first two anyway
you can get upto 2004 for 10k if you're good enough at jewing
other than that,c5 vette

Ducati panigale

R129
8 Series

Women don't know anything about cars, they compliment me on my econo shitbox just because I keep it clean

Thats the point of the thread my man. What do sluts who don't know anything about cars like?

the newest car with the sparkliest paint and biggest navigation screen

whores prefer a brand new corolla than an older m5

Lol no, they're total dick magnets

Sources: I own one

golf gti

M3 with straight pipes

fuuuuck can you tell me who that is on the left?

and to answer your question, dumb sloots like anything "luxury" so get a used BMW, Lexus, Merceds, etc.

Guess what - they don't actually prefer the Corolla.

Women lie.
If they have the choice they would drive a Mercedes or a BMW over a Toyota any day. And the wealthy ones do, because they can.

Also,
The sound of the M5 alone will dissolve their panties.

if anything, some sort of bimmer/benz with white or red interior

>early 2000s Porsche
Anyone with half a brain or $10000+ stashed for mairanence would stay away

Maintenance is easy and straightforward of you're not a gigantic bleeding vagina

Came here to say this.

Get a Miata and you'll have all the bootylicious trap boipucci you can handle.

Get a Miata. Traps love Miatas.

honda civic

who is this spunk punk?

Charlie Somik-chan, the Ukrainian trap.

Buy some sporty 4-door like an Infiniti G35 that isn't some shit color other than black and with good paint. Put some large China VIP gold or chrome wheels on there.

Women love luxurious-looking cars they won't get sweaty in. That or the complete opposite of the spectrum which is high-performance, high-speed, something like an 80's drop top or a Jeep.

This is fucking cheating!

>tfw no qt trap gf
Time to buy a miata

>this

Cars won't get you laid.

But I kind of want to get an SUV so I can mod out the back and have a bed and shit so I can tell girls it is for "car camping," but really it will be for car sex in dark parking lots.

>tfw a trap is so gorgeous he (she?) is out of your league.

iktf bros

you dont get ass for a 10k car.
you can get a 350z in canada for 7 k tho.

>Cars wont get you laid
>I want an SUV because it apparently gets you laid

Volvo 240.
Look on the grille. That's not just the volvo insignia; that's the symbol for masculinity.
Be sure to pack extra windshield washer fluid, because the immense aphrodisiac powers of this vehicle will have women literally throwing themselves at you and having convulsive orgasms on the hood while you're trying to drive. Only god-tier volvo safety prevents them from literally dying of sheer pleasure.
The radiation of pure testosterone from the Volvo 240 GL will make your dick size double in just a few hours. You will be exposed to nearly lethal levels of concentrated masculine power on a daily basis, calibrated precisely by the Norse god of engineering to provide unmatched muscle-building, chest-hair-growing, pussy-slaying power.
Be warned, though: if you drive this car, you will NEVER be free from pussy. Bitches from the street will follow you home and break into your house through the garage while you're trying to sleep, leaving a mess on your carpets as they drag themselves toward you, still shaking and dripping wet from being so near the world's sexiest 120hp wagon.
Exposure to exhaust from the godlike 1.9L I4 causes liquids to spontaneously become distilled alcohol, and inhaling it may awaken latent viking behavior in men, leading them to spontaneously rape and pillage nearby homesteads and drink mead out of the skulls of their vanquished enemies.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

>thinking cars attract anything other than underaged boys

volkswagen scirocco

fiero with a body kit

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=PoKA-a5vEEc

my roommate thinks volvo wagons are ugly baka

Carol seleme on the left
Idk other chick

Any old ford truck until 1982 or so, pretty much the same thing with chevy trucks.

This. Will always have girl's attention though to pop wheelies or run in the street to touch your bike. But it's always "sorry user I have a boyfriend"

BMW

Even a low spec unmodified bmw won't help if you got a mug like that

Anyway don't rich kids own vipers in USA tho

What's the deal with the IMS bearing? Is there a fix for that, or is do you just replace it every xx,xxx amount of miles?

I'd imagine it'd be a bitch of a job to do yourself, so how much do shops charge to replace?

If you only have 10k for a car, then you can't afford the ass that is influenced by cars.

You'd be surprised, most girls are stupid enough to just see the badge and not realize a fifteen year old E46 is $4k on craigslist.

Here in Houston I mostly see rich kids in imports. That or trucks, obviously.

H-TOOOOOOWN.

2 door stratus with ferrari emblems and sport stripes

kill yourself please

This is truth

Anyone wanna give a real response instead of shitposting

Funeral cortege car material.
You'll only attract dead asses.

Get an Alpha Romeo 159, looks good modern and at the same time slightly exotic, as you probably won't see it as oftenly as you see fags in BMWs, Audis or Mercs.

Otherwise, quit being a thirsty-ass fag and realise that only 'chix' you will ever attract with cars are gold-diggers. Get something you like and move on.

Early 00's i6 turbo jdm import 4 door sedan
Good luck if your in us

>real responses
There have been real responses all over this thread, quit being a nonce and realize that a car isn't going to make up for your lack of looks and/or personality and tiny dick/being a manlet

Vert

cars will not get you laid. period. thinking this way is part of the toxic mentality that causes you to not get laid.

the flashiest car that won't cost you a mountain of money to run at 10k though is probably a 350z or e46

>cars will not get you laid. period. thinking this way is part of the toxic mentality that causes you to not get laid.
Agreed
>the flashiest car that won't cost you a mountain of money to run at 10k though is probably a 350z or e46
>e46
>won't cost you a mountain of money
Not intially

My roomie drives a 240 and he's one of the most low-T fellows I know, poor fucker couldn't get pussy in an overflowing animal shelter.

>genuinely nice looking car
>stanced so bad, a rock would disintegrate your oilpan

reeeeeee

Twingo

Get your japshitter memes out of here

This man speaks the truth, even my girlfriend gets flustered when she sees my rocco's ass.

used bmw

BMW hands down

>Japshitter memes
Why are bmwfags in such denial?

my man. what engine does yours have?

It's the 1.4 tsi. Currently doing 190 horsepower. It's more than enough for belgian roads and the twisties where I like to go for a spirited drive. I went for the smaller engine at the time because of road taxes but now I literally cannot even imagine myself in any other car :) I only have light modifications.

its good. beautiful color as well.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. You got good taste for owning a scirocco. Especially if you also got blue.

i dont own it just yet but im buying it in like 2 days most likely. blue like yours. 1.4 tsi with 160 hp like yours, probably gonna keep it stock because muh reliability

Right here

Thats what I said when I was buying one. Within 10k kilometers I had a tune/intake/coilovers. :) The car feels kinda sedated until then. But man when it wakes up it's incredible. Good luck with yours man!

perhaps youre right, cant i just remap to 180 and be happy with it?

You can certainly. As I said a tune will wake the car right up. I installed the intake because I liked the sound of the turbo spooling being amplified and scirocco's come with golf suspension from the factory so the wheel gap is kinda big and the ride is really commute tier soft. Neither of those are mandatory upgrades if you don't care about it, but I would certainly look at the remap in the least.

right. even more promising then. as long as its fun to drive its mine.

I got a 2 door Grand Prix GTP in navy. One girl hated it because it didn't have a fancy brand name, one loved it because it looks kinda sporty, I keep it clean, and it rumbles. Neither know shit about cars, but they both sucked my dick anyway. So it kinda depends on the girl, really.

My MDX is A+ for parking lot fucking.

Mustang GT

Lot of girls think of mustangs as their "teenage dream" cars

The one with a guy they want to fuck in it.

If that guy isn't you, tough luck kiddo, can't substitute material possessions for actually being desirable

He doesn't want the SUV to get him laid, he wants to use it to get laid in.

Cleanest C4 Corvette you can find, gg. Thanks for playing fellas

See

yep. bitches love jeeps

wrong mindset
If you can't look them in the eye and take charge they will never even think about fucking you

And if you're not a fucking idiot then you'd understand a 10k used Porsche is a piece of shit ready to blow up on you.

If you're in the US, get something with manual transmission. You're a fucking beta if you can only drive automatic.

Buy a clean e39 with M-technic suspension and nice rims

>which car will get me the most ass on a 10k budget Veeky Forums

you can fuck quite a few prostitutes for 10k, there is no need for a car

Miata, gays love it and love it up the ass. Win win.

While cars can signify status, and make you seem more desirable to girls, that probably doesn't apply to cars below 10k. But assuming a car by itself can attract, ignoring any connection to money, my bet's on jeep wranglers. They're masculine, but "fun and outgoing"

Fuck off german shill

I have done a lot of research into this. The people saying cars won't get you laid don't know what they're talking about.

The correct answer is a Wrangler, as has been posted itt. Second best options are cheap Porsches ('06 Cayman) or Mercedes (SLK200)

This. As long as your car looks expensive and long/big it's fine. Look for high end Jap cars like Lexus and Infinity or just go with a big German whip. It doesn't even have to be anything new.

>1.4 tsi

Why didn't you get the 2.0L?

Road taxes + i got a really good deal on this one. But as i said more than enough for where i live.