How true is this?

How true is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juana_Galán
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Queen Ellizabeth died as a virgin

/thread

No she didn't. She was called "virging queen" because she never married, but she shagged few lads.

Women barely make history.

>royalty having illegitimate children
how did that not ruin her name forever?

>royalty having illegitimate children

do you have any idea just how common royal bastards were

I'm aware, but it is still almost universally frowned upon for nobility/royalty to conceive out of wedlock, there would at least be copious mention of it in her biographies.

/thread

He's not lying.

Partially true.

Some women are remembered as paragons of femininity, others for fighting their societal roles, and still others are just plain badass.

It's not. This meme is a trope made by cunts for cunt circle jerks where they use their own tears as a lubricant because no one like them.

Not if she's ruthless/powerful enough to keep it under wraps. Or maybe she was just lucky and never got pregnant/sexed it up after menopause. Or maybe she just liked it up the butt and overruled all the sodomy stuff because "I'm the fucking Queen".

Fat lesbian detected.

Not very.

Anyone can break the rules. If le quirky femme fatale pictured is exceptional it is because she spent hours like a dork learning to pick locks and carefully planning her diamond robberies.

In the real world the vast bulk of success comes from self-discipline, unless you are born rich like Queen Elizabeth of course.

Not really true.

Let's think of the women who made positive contributions in history.

Blanche of Castile: Mother and Regent of Louis IX. She would often say to her child:
>I love you, my dear son, as much as a mother can love her child; but I would rather see you dead at my feet than that you should ever commit a mortal sin.

Isabella of Castile: Her nickname was "Isabella the Catholic". I believe Spain is trying to get her canonized.

Maria Theresa of Austria: She was an ascetic woman and like most Habsburgs a devout Catholic.

Catherine of Russia: Yeah, not well behaved, lol.

I would guess most women who made positive contributions to history were actually well behaved.

>In the real world the vast bulk of success comes from self-discipline, unless you are born rich like Queen Elizabeth of course.

And Queen Elizabeth (you are talking about the current one, I guess?) seems to be a very self-disciplined woman.

At least concerning political history, true, but it also applies on men.

Its literally impossible to rule just by being nice.

I am pretty sure that Maria or Isabella did something terrible throughout their lives. You can't judge someone as well behaved just because its well-known they were good catholics. In their time being a catholic was being well-behaved, but you never know everything those ladies did, and considering both of them controlled one of the strongest empires at the time, i'm pretty sure they literally couldn't be just all good.

>I would guess most women who made positive contributions to history were actually well behaved.
This. A woman could be well behaved while still making positive changes, like Jane Seymour working to reconcile Henry VII with his daughters. Though she might have been well behaved because the previous wife was beheaded, supposedly for not behaving. Personally I think it's one of these quotes you see thrown around when women feel guilty about doing something they perceive to be misbehaving. The girls in my dorm would say it all the time before getting absolutely shitfaced. That said, there are times when women "misbehaved" for the benefit of others, or because it was the right thing to do. Suffragists were supposedly misbehaving, for example.

Poorly behaved women rarelymake history as well.

What about Lucretia of Ancient Rome?

Lies. Santly and virtuous women , or at least the ones with enough self-mastery to control their womanly nature, are in fact are the ones that make history.

Did you read the thread? It doesn't matter if they were virtuous. Women of varying degrees of behavior have made history. For example my girl Juana.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juana_Galán

making history is the fantasy of men, because most men fail to have the means to have a comfy life. Even when they manage to have the means, they still sling to their fantasy of merit

Women do not have the fantasy of legacy, because they have the means to have a comfy life form the onset.
Women fantasy is about feeling good about having a easy life.
They develop the fantasy of being dedicated towards people who have not the worst life [but not men].
Intimacy is also this fantasy, which is achieved through their children, but they extend this fantasy towards other people.

THis is when women are not raised to accept men's helps.

Women can behave like when they are raised to refuse the easy life. Of course, other men will be pushy towards those women, just like men are pushy towards normal women.

>who have the worst life [but not men].

Really guys?

Well behaved men hardly make history either

Well behaved PEOPLE rarely make history.

You can have sex without getting pregnant.

coitus interruptus, if executed properly, is almost as effective as condoms.

There's no need to qualify the word "women" in that statement.