Can we just appreciate that Ford literally won't let you drive the GT350 or Focus RS if you're an autotragic faggot?

Can we just appreciate that Ford literally won't let you drive the GT350 or Focus RS if you're an autotragic faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a31050/mustang-shelby-gt350-dual-clutch-automatic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now if only they'd stop sucking Mexican cocks, they could make driving great again.

this

Never thought of that. I do really appreciate this.

I appreciate this too. That's why i like owning an STI. Look how much slower the cvt WRX is

You can't get an ST with an automatic either, so the fan base is less diluted with fake enthusiasts who just want to look sporty.

I'll appreciate that mushroom cloud grille and how it signifies the engine blowing up

I don't like ferds, but I think it's a smart decision since it is a small market so it doesn't make sense to offer as many choices as the mainstream market.

I just want to be able to talk to a Ferd tie-and-cigarette sleezebag about buying at MSRP.

I have the money. I can pay cash for these cars. But I will not pay over MSRP for an American car. So fuck you American car dealers.

Seriously, fuck you.

kek

those cars look PISSED.

What are they so mad about?

The 8 pounds of undigested red meat in their mufflers.

>I can pay cash

nobody gives a fuck if you can pay cash. dealers make more money from financing than they do from the cars themselves.

you could find any one of these vehicles at msrp on eBay but I'm guessing you've never looked because you can't actually afford it.

there is a ford logo on it

>there was a faggot on r cars asking if he could get a GT350 in automatic

love you ford

>limiting gearbox choice to satisfy "enthusiasts"
this is why pigfat ameritard cars can't compete with the germans

>Auto drivers aren't subhuman filth that shouldn't be allowed to live outside dedicated ghettos, let alone operate vehicles on public roads
Automatic transmission is the worst sin in the history of automotive engineering.

Hahaha, he doesn't know the GT350 is getting a DCT in 2018.

fordfags
B T F O
T
F
O

[Citation needed]

Maybe they just don't want to tarnish their performance cars reputation by putting out a slower, less reliable, worse on gas, shittier version just because idiots can't learn to drive stick.
I DD a manual pickup truck with basically no clutch left and drive through a city every day to get to work. There is no excuse not to be able to daily drive a manual especially if you consider yourself an enthusiast.

>only be gearbox available
>it gets recalled over and over again

knock knock
"Who's there?"
GT350
"GT350 who?"
Exactly.

I don't get it

That's because you're a poorfag.

Ass mad gm fan looking for posts to shit on

I know

Tip-topkek

knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock

I hear you knocking, but nobody's home.

Here you go

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a31050/mustang-shelby-gt350-dual-clutch-automatic/

Really ford would be dumb not to throw a DCT box in that car. They are already knocking on the door of a lot more expensive cars in terms of performance and the only thing holding the car back is the manual transmission. Think how much faster a GT350 would be with launch control. It could possible get within a GTRs 1/4 time and would be substantially faster around a road course.

>Ford falling for the lap time meme

Shit nigga what are you doing

If they didn't care about laptimes then the Ford GT would have a V8

The Ford GT was made to compete at Le Mans, so making that a benchracer makes sense.

Community college grades

butthurt PRNDL cuck detected

A DCT is a 0-60 meme toy. Always pre-selecting the next higher gear, taking fucking forever to downshift, always in the wrong gear. Fuck that noise.

t. I had one for 3 years. They suck in stop and go and fast driving both. Only really good for "muh lunch control" sprints.

Try a Porsche PDK

It's better at selecting gears than you are

I've driven a lot of modern dcts and you don't know what you are taking about. Down shifts have always been near instant with them. The only time I've seen them act slow is when you're doing something odd like down shifting while accelerating or up shifting while braking. Even then it's still faster than a human can do with an H pattern transmission. Plus if your doing any type of performance driving while in auto mode you're doing it wrong. You should be in paddle mode when doing something like that.

Kek

Manual transmissions are the ultimate pleb filter

>launch control

Lots of people into performance driving other than straight line drag racing.

>It's better at selecting gears than you are

It can see the curve ahead?

>Having PRNDM on my DD instead
I don't know how I feel about that but it's there

Yeah, those 40K miles in my Audi were all in my imagination.

Fuckwit. I am an SAE engineer for BorgWarner, but yeah tell me what I'm doing wrong.

But they already have a burnout button in the mustangs.

And the RS has drift mode.

Still not exactly sre what Baja mode does.

t. ecoboost cuck

I'd appreciate Ford more if they'd stop designing their cars like chubby Aston Martins. specifically the front face.

aren't there autotragic WRX hatchbacks? the previous hatchback

wtf I love ford now

>Slower
>Worse on gas

Look its still 2000

Auto versions of sports car are faster with better mpg/

yeah continue bragging about your 1L audi a3 for 10k new and your job """engineering""" burgers at mcdonalds.
now stop posting. people are waiting for those big mac

Big fancy engineer can't figure out how to put his shit box in manual shift mode
Roflmao fuck off idiot
Those 40 minutes spent in a hired base model audi a1 ain't shit

You can't compare mpg/emissions between auto and manual as the tests are different

They sell automatic Diesel STs in Europe.

Let that sink in.

>over MSRP
Is that a common thing?

I bought a Focus ST 4 weeks ago and got 28% off the MSRP. Germany btw.

That's because outside of the States it isn't special to know how to shift. Amerilard """enthusiasts""" think their Civics are racecars because manual.

I really want a focus RS man. I could probably swing a 600+ monthly payment too at the moment since I dont have many expenses right now.

>tfw just got a 4 year lease on a mustang, put 6000 down, for $350 a month including $20 that goes towards extended warranty
feels good man.

loan not lease.

23 grand to drive a vehicle that isnt even yours for 4 years...

might as well just burn the money

But the Mustang looks like a performance vehicle. At a glance, it's obvious that it's gonna goesfast.

The beauty of the Focus RS is that it looks like a shitbox. At a glance, it looks like it can eventually get to 60mph, but it's going to sputter and struggle and take at least a quarter minute or longer. Except, you know, 350 HP in an AWD, so it goes like a fucking rocket.

60 grand to buy plus even more money into maintenance and parts so you can sell it 10 years from now for 10 grand.

might as well just burn the money.

A nitrous blue Focus RS is not as inconspicuous as you think. Even normies can tell something is different about it.

that front bumper is awful and leaving the intercooler so exposed screams boyracer ticket magnet

mercedes only sells cuckboxes in autotragic & stupid niggers wonder why bmw is the better brand

U L T I M A T E D R I V I N G M A C H I N E A B E S T

2/10

Even a sensibly colored RS still has the fuck huge rear spoiler, massive body kit and giant exhaust pipes.

i thought these were subject to a massive recall due to oil seal failure at the drive shaft

KEK
>cannot unsee

>Can't be wrong!
>Muh engineering degree!
way to support your argument

Focus RS is as gay as an FRS, but at least it can move.

Nothing to brag about

Learn how to design things to be manufacturable, faggot

>not even an argument
conceding defeat?