Is this an accurate representation of a British squad?

Is this an accurate representation of a British squad?

from a colonial regiment maybe

Daily reminder that customization isn't enabled yet, and that for all the shitposting you will be able to play a white guy.

They look like they're in Africa so yes.

This. If its literally all brownies, it's clearly alluding to a colonial unit.

Yes
Have the Germans now

British relied heavily on their colonial troops for most of their wars so yes.

>Black
>Not Indian
DICE clearly showing its Swedish biases

>squad is all assaults/recon

The Indian Army dude is the medic.

>Sweden
>Yes

>Sinai Desert
Reasonably so yes

>black soldiers clearly in africa

WAH HISTORICAL ACCURACY CULTURAL MARXIST SJWS

Not even Indian, but why do they ignore Indians so hard? DICE isn't even fucking American, why are they following the white-black racial dichotomy?

The African theater isnt in the game, mongs
It's the Ottoman front

Swedes.

Britain used no nigs in the Middle Eastern theater
Try harder to justify this crap, leftypol

They like all other developers market almost entirely towards Americans, so they have to simplify or casualize every thing in the game or else Americans will not be able to comprehend it. That is why there are only black and white characters, Americans understanding of nationality only extends to skin color.

Swedes crave and lust for the BBC riping their wife butts

The medic is literally a turban-wearing Indian right now. Straight-up Punjabi regiment.

Pretty sure that's why thet removed the French too
They could easily have removed the much less relevant Brits, but Americans hate the French and love the Brits, so they went for that

Colonial regiments always had British officers.

CHOOSE ONE

>Game is historically accurate in terms of combat and weaponry but all soldiers are black
>Game is historically inaccurate with COD-style gameplay and semi-auto/automatic weapons for every soldier but every soldier is white

First one.

I can pretend it is like a blaxploitation vidya game.

I'm in the open beta.

It is a very fun game, nothing like WW1 though. I have managed to find one bolt action rifle without a scope and it made my day, but it's shit without a scope as it's not one shot kill which the scope usually makes up for.

That whole squad is black because it's the class chosen, there are 4 classes, 2 are black on the British and German factions, the other 2 white. It's stupid but whatever.

It's a WW2 game with a ww1 skin.

The weird thing is people clearly want it to be WW1, the overwhelming majority of players are using bolt action rifles, but we're all stuck with the gay scopes that were hardly ever used.

Based von Lettow-Vorbeck

Weapon customization isn't enabled yet, so you can't take the scopes off even if you wanted to.

>Everyone complains about all blacks
>No one complains about three fucking submachine guns.

just play Verdun

Pretty sure bolt actions are sniper class only.

People won't though, they're inferior without scopes. In the glorious age of WW2 fps games they were great because they had good damage, an unscoped bolt action was hard to use but was compensated for by almost always being one shot one kill. In BF1 they do about 60% damage.

I do, i love it, but i was hoping this would be more authentic than it is, i wasn't expecting realism just more authenticity.

The planes are fun as fuck though. They're all filthy shooter casuals who have no idea how to use them.

Except currently the two alternatives are

>Game is historically accurate in terms of combat and weaponry and every soldier is white (Verdun)
>Game is historically inaccurate with COD-style gameplay and semi-auto/automatic weapons for every soldier and almost all soldiers are black (BF1)

>>Game is historically accurate in terms of combat and weaponry and every soldier is white (Verdun)
Verdun has plans to introduce colonial regiments. The entire squad will be colonial with the equipment it had available to it.

>Italy will be in the multiplayer
>France won't
this triggers me more tbqh

Even worse

>Bedouins will be in the multiplayer
>France and Russia won't

At least Italy fought for years and took millions of casualties
Bedouins contributed with 1,000 troops in one "battle" (more like a raid)

>Bedouins
>Multiplayer

Why is no one bitching about THIS?

Italians played a major part in WW1, stop crying Pierre.

They used up a LOT of Austrian bullets.

Meh, the Russians more so.

Not even French but Italy was a "major power" of WW1, aka in the top 10
France was literally the leader country of one of the two sides

The Russians actually were winning against the Austrians. That's how bad the Italians were

Russian Army > Austrian Army > Italian Army.

The Italians were winning against the Austrians until Caporetto.

This, the Italians were winning against the Austrians until the Germans intervened to save Austria's ass.

mint

No.

Who fought in Africa with a few thousand troops. That won't be in the game.

This.