Why is math necessary to teach? After age 10 everything they teach you...

Why is math necessary to teach? After age 10 everything they teach you, you'll never come across again the rest of your life.

god-tier calculator
had one.

What makes you think you'll never come across it again?

What's so good about that kind of calculator?

t. literal retard

to build a proficient, well-thinking mind due to a greatly developed cerebral cortex. this is something you lack op, as was determined by your question.

learning for the mind is like cardio for the heart.

That's actually cliche bs. Churchill never liked math and look how far he got.

when will you ever have to use complex math equations?

Accountant here.
Most algebra and all calculus is done for you in neat little tables that I'm sure dual math economic majors made. There is even a class that teaches you to use the tables...lol

i know a tall asian guy that means asian guys on average are tall

It's kind of surreal coming here from Veeky Forums

underage detected

you don't know what "complex math equations" are, so you are immediately disqualified.

Daily reminder that until you have completed courses in real analysis and modern algebra you are essentially a math peasant are not permitted to comment on the topic

t. 11 year old

Churchill was born in a rich as fuck family, plebs like us need every intellectual skill we can learn.

they taught you math on the off chance you might be intelligent and make use of it

You will never come across it again because you are too retarded to use it.

you are all total liars you will never ever come across these in your life. not a single one of you gave an example how and where you would use anything beyond basic division and multiplication. so a very small minority might go into engineering or architecture this means that everyone has to study advanced math for 15 years? bullshit retards. You use math for multiplying, dividing, and statistics. NOTHING else. NOTHING. No one could give a single example.

I agree with you OP but worse are "problems" that don't do anything besides teach kids shitty cartoon logic and force them to adhere to these stupid rules. Any private business loves it when you attack their model and identify things they don't need so you can eliminate pointless spending. "Problems" like these force you to stick with whatever you're given and never ask why.

pic related.

>NOTHING. No one could give a single example.
Finance? Statistics? Heuristics in general?

Especially statistics.. and I'm talking about proper statistics, not those little diagram you regularily see on diagrams lel. Statistics completely changed the way I look at the world. It's not even about actually using complex math in the real world but understanding it will change you, the way you think and your mental capacities.

Lol this

Retard

You should know algebra, geometry/trig, statistics, and basic calculus.
Everything else is superfluous for the average man or is only used in a focused environment that you can learn later.

Why the fuck should I learn calculus. I will NEVER USE THAT SHIT IN MY CAREER. I WILL NEVER USE ALGEBRA IN MY CAREERM I WILL ONLY USE MILTIPLICATION, DIVISION, ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION MAJORITY OF MY LIFE.

WHY AM I SUBJECT TO HIGHER MATHS, I DONT CARE FOR?

WHYYYYYYYYY MUST I SUFFFFFFFFFER

t. High school student

You will probably need to find areas under a curve and take derivatives

>basic Calculus
>higher math