Eurofaggots are always down on MERICA becase we have cars with automatic transmissions

Eurofaggots are always down on MERICA becase we have cars with automatic transmissions.

WELL WHAT NOW, FAGGOTS?!?!? Not 3, but FOUR FUCKING PEDALS!!! WHAT THE FUCK NOW!!!

isn't that 4th a parking brake or something?

Yeah you just slam it in and pull a tab and than it goes up, my Mercedes actually has this.

its the drift engage pedal

kek

It's obviously the pedal that deploys the fully automatic assault rifle with its 30000 round clipazene.

Feinstein pls, you didn't even mention the shoulder-thing that goes up

Is it like the Focus RS "Drift Mode" button?

>isn't that 4th a parking brake or something?
In the old days, cars had a middle front seat and the parking brake was the 4th pedal. Then the middle front seat disappeared and transmission shifter and parking brake with console appeared to replace the seat.

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but what's the best way to into manual transmission without actually owning one? I don't want to embarrass myself when I go buy one and am test-driving it.

EUROPOOR BTFO, 1L ON SUICIDE WATCH, can the old world even compute?

It is, pull out the release and put a little pair of vise grips on the shaft to hold it. super fun.

You can only learn to drive manual by actually driving manual.

I had 3 dealers turn me down because I wanted manual for my car. Later, the guy who sold it to me said it was because they were hard af to get a hold of.

Do what I did. Drive a manual until you get it right. I'd steal my moms car without her knowing and go practice in small residential areas. You can also buy a cheap POS manual beater car and just practice on your own, when you buy it have someone drive it for you, or get it towed and practice at your own leisure.

But how do you hillstart?

Thanks in advance for the (you)

You hill start by getting good faggot. I've never used the handbrake ever to hillstart. And have never rolled back more than an inch. Just time your shit right you'll be fine.

no, its the reverse accelerator

>Euro's always going on about their manuals and how their superior for using them...
>Have to use the e-brake to hill start...

Maybe you guys should be driving autos.

Right foot on brake and accelerator at the same time, with the left on the clutch

Using a parking brake like that; give it some throttle, let the clutch out until you feel it catching and then pull the handle to release it. Its less smooth than the proper way that I explained earlier

that 4th pedal's just a foot rest, bro

stop trying to buy a manual prius

It was a Ferrari, but thanks anyway.

OP is having a faggot fit again.

Mercedes had 4 pedals at least since 1984 when the W124 came out.

The left one is the parking brake.

It's a parking brake...

Since when was there a manual mercedes?

Since always out of Burgerland.

I bet you also haven't seen a 200D E-Class in your entire life.

It's so barebone, it even has a clock instead of RPMs.

also, it's only 4 fucking gears manuel.

You don't need your foot on the accelerator to hillstart.
Just hold the brake, and let the clutch out until it starts to grab. Then let off the brake and eas off the clutch.

Is it really 4 gear?

>ferrari
>doesn't have manuals

???

Yes, my dad had one and constantly complained about the lack of an additional gear.

The car had 75hp and really needed a shorter gearing + 5th gear. It was DANGEROUSLY slow.

A 5 gear manual transmission was actually an extra in the really early W124 days, at least around here.

Correct

IF the engine has enough oomph to stay alive until you've moved your foot off the brake and onto the accelerator, or if it has enough power to start crawling on pure idle

This.
If you don't drive a 9liters V8 Burgerbarge there will be a short jerk and silence afterwards until you turn the keys again.

Usually you need a bit of gas or shit won't work the way you want.

Since forever, and even today in yuro, or up to 2012 in usa

You dont need all that much engine; small diesels can do very nice hillstarts that way

Excluding the horrendous piece of shit Ford Transit Courier and its anemic 1.5l 75hp/185nm DuraTorq diesel engine I've been driven at work for the past six months, which somehow manages to nearly choke itself on perfect flats

Ffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuck this car, I wish them all swift deaths and that they rust in hell

Every car I've driven can do it.
Even the small weak engines like Fiat 1.4 or Renault 1.5 diesels.

And I forgot to add; the gearing makes all the difference in the world. Hence why even a "heavy" pickup like my Hilux & its 2.5 102hp/200nm D4D engine can do hillstarts without any added throttle just fine, even on steeper inclines

Why are there 6 pedals if there is only 4 directions?

Yeah, they don't make them anymore.
Stopped with the 430.

Wrong board

>not having extra backup pedals on standby

It's for the hydraulics

Fuck three pedals

What am i doing? Driving or playing a piano?