Forgive me if this is a retarded question but why would anyone buy a Nissan GT-R when they could buy a M6 for the same...

Forgive me if this is a retarded question but why would anyone buy a Nissan GT-R when they could buy a M6 for the same price? Specs are almost identical.

I am talking in the used market, of course.

Sorry, I meant to say buy a M6 for far cheaper. M6 is very cheap in the used market

I'd rather drive unreliable nip shit than unreliable german shit 8)

M6 is faster on a straight line but the GTR kills it on track thats y.

>buying a BMW
>ever

I hate the gtr and the m6 but the gtr is a much better track car. They're both shit though.

That is the most retarded reasoning I have ever heard. Are people actually buying cars based on track potential despite having zero plans to ever go to the track? Who would even track such an expensive car?

The M6 is superior to the GT-R in almost every aspect when it comes to comfort and performance. A used GT-R is probably around $60k. A used M6 is around $20k.

You can't mention the gtr here. Also different people like different things.

This is false. I just KBB'd the 2010 versions of both cars and the GTR is twice as much.

Lmao are they really 20k? Enjoy your german shitbox once a month when it isn't in the shop

>Who would even track such an expensive car?

So, you new to the whole tracking cars thing?

Tell me more about your M6 track car

>Are people actually buying cars based on track potential despite having zero plans to ever go to the track?

Uhhh you realize this is the case for 99% of cars with "track potential", right? You have to be pretty damn baller to slam your $100k sports car into a wall and say... Oh well, Whoops. Most people with these car's aren't going to risk tracking their car.

because they want a supercar, not a 2 series

Post M6s, you say?

Yes, if you'll see my second post I corrected myself

And still, no one has posted a valid point.

Weebs btfo by german engineering again

All this infighting over cars.
Why don't we just like all cars, and you can buy the one you like the most?
I like this M6.

Have you ever driven a GTR? Also why spend the money on BMW maintenance.

>implying GT-R isnt high maintenance

>A used GT-R is probably around $60k. A used M6 is around $20k.
while this is true the M6s usualy have anywhere from 5-10x the miles on them
dont forget about maintenance

They are nice looking cars ill give them that. i like that they fixed the ass on the newer gens because i thought the asses on the older gens looked ugly.

ah, nobody ever tracks expensive cars, you're right

Are you new to cars or something?

>repair
And here we see the BMW in its natural habitat

>oh no DCT fluid every 20k miles how terrible
>oh no performance tires cost money y nissan

this is Veeky Forums

Well, because people care more about the GTR. I'll get more friends and pussy with a GTR no doubt

because as soon as it breaks its 11,000 deutchmarks to even look at, versus based japanese quality