Mfw i spot this in one of the poorest areas in my city when i was hunting for some coke

>mfw i spot this in one of the poorest areas in my city when i was hunting for some coke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b01Bnr1aXt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>having to chase blow
>not being roommates with your dealer

Fucking casual

>not having a sweet name for your dealer in your phone and having him deliver to you
>having to live with degenerates coming and going all day
Fucking pleb

So you found some yay I take it?

>not having the coca farm in your contacts
>not flying down to the plantation and loading your Cessna with 80 kilos worth

Get on my level plen

>degenerate complaining about other degenerates
Typical cokehead logic

>Not owning a farm in Agentina
>not having the workers make and store it in your barn
>not paying off the locals with your hundreds of millions
Get on my empire son.

>plen
That didn't go according to plan, did it?

>being this new

>Argentina
Nigger hwut, Bolivia is Coke King

Makes typo when writing pleb
>plen,

>dealers only sell coke
LOL

>that's what they want you to think
>lrn 2 stay ahead
>it's not 1968
Nooblet

>Argentina
>thinking ahead

If I was really thinking ahead I'd put a plantation in Chile

He said the dealer was also his roommate jackass. I am sure you are too high off the livestock dewormer laced with cocaine to even know what's going on. You faggot junkies are all the same.

>yfw $160 gram of coke equates to about as much stimulation as 15mg adderall taken orally.

Amphetamine : that GT-R; cocaine : a matchbox car I had in 1991.

>XXX
>STR8 EDGE BRO!!!!
>implying I care what he does
>junkies
>child please go

Chile is faggot tier. Mountains in Argentina better for protection. Also the next stop is Angola and working with war lords.

GYEEAARRRRRRRR
I FUCKING LOVE COCAINE

>cocaine related

youtube.com/watch?v=b01Bnr1aXt8

>yfw after 22 seconds

>I am so cool I take DRUGS yeah I am awesome. Did i mention I do coke? You think I'm cool right?
wew lad try not to cut yourself on that edge

True faggots abstain from mind expansion

>comes into a thread about cocaine
>cries about people talking about drugs
LOL, better make sure to protect that virginity as hard as you can! DARE was right, drugs are bad!

This
Shrooms was the BEST decision I ever made in my life. I do them once-twice a year now, depression gone. Life perspective forever changed. No more rat race. A lot of drugs are good for the mind and soul.

This faggot thinks drugs = instant addiction and being homeless
>mfw my brother in law and his wife are super successful, have three awesome kids and drop acid and take shrooms every few months.
>mfw most adults do drugs

I cultivate my own mushrooms fagtron. I have done more drugs than you. I just like triggering cokeheads because I think they're fags. I did coke this morning, actually...

>b-b-but my brother is super successful and does drugs!
>that means it's okay if I am a loser who does drugs, since cool people do it too
>muhh Hunter S Thompson
wow, get a grip lad

Not a Coke head, had my fun years back, doesn't stop me from posting about it

Also I doubt you've done more drugs than I, unless you're counting drugs created from my first chem lab like DXM or whatever the fuck you dipshit kids make up nowadays

>trying to be cool now
LOL
>I was just pretending to be retarded

Well said.
Amphetamine hits more receptors too. Hits you harder for way longer and costs way less. It's funny how scared people are of methamphetamine. They take way worse things in pill form like mephedrone and various other newly created stimulants that are less safe as well as less fun and they think it's ecstasy. They have no idea how good ecstasy actually is

>when i was hunting for some coke
Dude where do you live where you can't find coca cola at a nearest Gas station or mini mart?
Also Gtr's didn't really hold their so it's not all that impressive.

> hunting for some coke
Wrong choice desu

Must be a poor area is they only have pepsi user

Holy shit, you'd think the people in this thread were all ratcheted up on blow or something.

What the fuck is going on with that spoiler?