What's currently the perfect car for a middle aged woman?

Subaru Crostrek,
>Slow
>AWD
>Safe

No reason for her to go out and get herself killed.
If thats your plan though Camaro with a V8, way to torquey for the price. Send her to get groceries on a rainy day and swear she won't come home.

Not comfy enough. I would say the shitty new Cadillac XT5 crossover
>slow
>is a Cadillac
>comfy suspension
>awd
>Cadillac
>fairly high up, meaning that it's Easy to get in and out of, you know
>it's a fucking Cadillac

nissan leaf

Not the avalon. Its too fucking big and with the 2GR, stupid bitch will actually be able to get some speed and momentum up before plowing into a crowd of kids waiting to cross the street. I say Honda CRV. Slow as shit and comparatively small

the one you posted

Ford Fiesta.

Kids have already left or at least got their own cars. She just needs to get groceries and run errands, so she wants something cheap to run, easy to drive, easy to park, and able to make a run to her mother's house a few times a year on the motorway.
Better MPG and reliability than a hybrid, faster acceleration than most cars on the road due to low mass, cheap to insure because of the small engine but maintains performance because of that, and still capable of loading bulky objects if the seats are folded down.
AND, being a small girly car, it stops the husband/sons from driving it.

Lexus rx. It's the only choice.

Tiguan
/thread

Traverse, equinox, or some other lifted eggmobile

My mom has a Chevy Matiz. But it's still too tiny and underpowered, she wants a new car so I'm thinking on getting her a Mazda 2, a Fiesta or a Honda Fit

Fiesta is a terrible option. She'll just complain all day long about how weird and choppy the DCT is

can't go wrong with the mazda 2 I guess

apart from the look I actually like this car tho, sit in it once and its comfie as fuck

>eggmobile

Ford Mustang

This

Lesbaru is the perfect match

mazda cx-5

>muh high seating position

Chevy Equine-box

>Chebby SisterPicsWhen

Mazda 3

My mom drives manual, we aren't amerifats

For real, I see so many middle aged women driving Mustangs.

I dunno what it's like in your country but in America most people over the age of 50 know how to drive manual, but buy an automatic anyway just because they're old and lazy and couldn't care less about "muh driving pleasure"