World of Warships Admiralty /wowsg/

Kamikaze R is why Tier 5 isn't fun edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>5.15 (LIVE)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-515/

>Missouri Now
worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-05_15_1-patchnotes/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favorite wowsg:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Mostly updated guide:
pastebin.com/tfYw51Rr (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Clans
[BOTES] on NA Contact Preconista Full At the moment
[BOTES] on SEA Contact Benlisquare
[HOTEL] on EU Contact Rex1121

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com//world-of-warships/world-of-warships-uss-alabama-supertester
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/107606-will-you-teamkill-supertesters-who-use-alabamas-in-your-matches/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/106903-why-hasnt-been-banned-yet/page__st__20#topmost
wowstats.org
youtube.com/watch?v=3oi-0ljjlgY
youtube.com/watch?v=KJrq2L1TdvQ
forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/21046-unintended-premium-camo/
youtube.com/watch?v=PQUDSSWpkPk
twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This embed meme is going too far

Nagato a qt

I dunno, man. Kamikaze makes my tier 5 very fun. Almost as fun as my Shiratsuyu when she's top tier against a bunch of tier 5 newbie babbies.

pcgamesn.com//world-of-warships/world-of-warships-uss-alabama-supertester

We mass media now

>no poi
It hasn't gotten far enough.

Iowa

>no 0.5.16 patchnotes
I hope you detonate OP

forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/107606-will-you-teamkill-supertesters-who-use-alabamas-in-your-matches/

>two people voted no
They really like to be cucked.

maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html
>Not posting the superior stalk web
plsOP

forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/106903-why-hasnt-been-banned-yet/page__st__20#topmost

Who is he complaining about?

>oh boy I have a carrier friend
>he doesn't have any fighters
>sends his bombers and torpedo planes in immediately
>they are decimated by 3 squads of enemy fighters
>he's immediately rendered useless
>my poor langley left to defend with one fighter squad

I smell a $99.99 bundle sale in future, just to spite people

Sorry for messing it up, I'll prepare the OP beforehand next time I swear

he also needs
wowstats.org

It's someone called Kyogre or something and he has a livestream, all based on that thread. Who the fuck is he?

Apparently he called the OP of that thread "a kissless anime watcher" and that's it lel

youtube.com/watch?v=3oi-0ljjlgY

i found your brother rapturd/f22xraptor

youtube.com/watch?v=KJrq2L1TdvQ

AS Bogue vs Strike is basically a shutdown unless the strike Bogue knows to lure and be careful with his planes.

For the love of God........

Guys I still have my prem camo on Kagero after the patch...

thank you greatest ally

There are like, three threads on the SEA server that complains about it.

check out this retard on the forums:

forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/21046-unintended-premium-camo/

"durr why do I get free stuff, WG fix this!"

Is this how Fagtor acts on his streams?

Yeah and he sometimes samefags in the thread that others do what he does or when someone calls him out for it. He's a manchild, from toe to head.

There are two other in the bug forum because they bought theirs already while others got them for free. Do they complain that people got the Texas when they bought them too? :^)

its p. obv the supertester decided to not kill themselves

thank you WG

>50
it's fucking nothing, thanks WG for the amazing offer

you need 450 more just to reset captain skills

WHY DOES HE GO INTO SNIPER VIEW USING THE MOUSE WHEEL? FUCK.

But other youtuber like Baron and Phly did it!

Don't spent it all in one place now kiddo :^)

>WG giving out doubloons as a reward for mundane gameplay
It sets a good precedent if anything.

But those two rarely play the game. Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQUDSSWpkPk

kuma, also removing DDs from premises, kuma!

>Supertesters are terrified of losing their non-voice in changing things along with 'playing ships early'
>WoT clearly has the superior system

When will WoWs make the jump and avoid all this drama?

>I recommend just spamming HE in Atago

I like boats though, not tanks.

Thanks! Let me know if you want me review your preferred ship.

Oh wait, you meant WoWs changing.

I'm fucking retarded, ignore this.

Why is it ded again?

because our usual SEA friends are talking about dumb shit on discord right now, instead of actually being useful and keeping the thread alive during their hour of thread duty.

I think Benis is asleep.

Why aren't you asleep then? Aren't all you SEAs within 3 hours span of timezones?

I stay up late because I can.

I fear that there's an additional problem...

Given what Mighty Mo has, and given Alabama's role in the war (wrecking Kirishima in a night battle), I think it's highly likely that she will get radar. And as long as she is the only T8 BB with radar (until perhaps eventually a Massachusetts or similar will appear), that is a massive problem - for clan and teambattles.

In the current meta, teams are using Chapayev (and sometimes New Orleans) as radar bots. They take up the precious slot of a cruiser and their sole task is not dying and hitting the radar button. They are way to squishy to go on the offensive, and they are not used for damage dealing except on shooting at targets of opportunity.

But now imagine you have a NoCa with radar - Alabama. She can fulfill both New Orlean's and a BB's role, because she is a BB which can chase DDs out of contested caps. So... you don't need the radar bot anymore. And replace it with an Atago damage dealer, or a Kutuzov smoker. That's a massive advantage for you if the enemy team still needs a Chappy or New O for radar and lacks this additional Kutuzov/Atago.

So every team without a supertester which goes up against a team with supertesters is gonna be at a massive disadvantage.

>Conflating issues
Shitty arguments like this annoy me more that fruity little clubs that get their own unique ships.

If she had radar we would already know because it would have been datamined like Kraut DD hydro or the Missouri radar.

>Alabama
>wrecking Kirishima

That was Washington you dip

You don't understand. This means that having supertesters in a clan will become some kind of new diplomacy meta. The supertester clan on NA will be able to steamroll other clans if it's decided that clan wars will be done at tier 8.

How many supertesters does [BOTES] have? That's right, zero. In order to stay competitive, the clan commander would have to suck off one or two supertesters and have them take up two spots on the team.

Missouri radar wasn't datamined, it was leaked by SEA Group. The only things that the dataminers could get were numbers for things like armor thickness, reload times, and things like that.

I don't know about how German hydro was revealed.

Why do so many fuckwits keep confusing Alabama with Washington?

The two states are right next to each other, and not everybody learned geography in school.

Sometimes I still confuse British Colombia with the country of Colombia in South Africa.

>I don't know about how German hydro was revealed.
It was revealed when they datamined the stats of the T10 and it had the hydro consumable.

>Missouri gets radar
>this means Alabama will get it too

What kind of dumb fucking logic is this

This desu.
There should be less states, having so many is just unnecessary and a bunch of them are crap anyway.

>not knowing that the Alabama is getting hydro too because the Bisko got hydro
fucking casuals

This desu
Nuke the welfare states. Which are incidentally southern and rural ones.

You're retarded, Alabama is getting speed boost and torpedo reload boost consumables. I'm friends with a St. Petersberg developer and he told me all this.

I only post on reddit and discord

I forgot to mention that my name is wavecave

>Washington State
>Alabama

>Next to each other

This triggers me, and I had American Education

t. American

>This means that having supertesters in a clan will become some kind of new diplomacy meta.
It would, if Alabama had radar. At the moment there's no indication that she does, so raising it as an objection to giving her to STs is nonsense.

>Let's nuke and kill all Producer States
>That will teach them

t. Consumer State

I used to confuse between Washington and Washington DC

Guys, what am i dupposed to do with 10 slots? I mean, theres 4 nations and 3 types of ships, so i will have to sell ships as I buy new ones and erase a nation (maybe england) and I will not buy doublons to expand the slots ( 2 poor )

You don't have to go down every line in the game.

Keep your favorite ship
You can also get free slot with ARP mission (at least on SEA)

Also you get a few free slots from the missions

Open Signals and Camo containers, they give port slots.

Slots aren't that rare from containers. You get them occasionally from events too. If you had done the Arpeggio missions earlier this year, you'd be rolling in them right now. I've unlocked about 12-13 in the last two months without paying a doubloon. That's way too many too; I've got no idea what to do with them all. Half my port is just filled with ships I never use just in case I can exploit my way to getting a few more slots by keeping it full. You really shouldn't need more than about 10. Just pick 3-4 lines and stick with them for now.

>Guys, what am i supposed to do with 10 slots?
Get a life so you only have time for 10 botes.

>So every team without a supertester which goes up against a team with supertesters is gonna be at a massive disadvantage.
You can "deny" this, but it's still true.

>too exhausted to play botes
Stahp, this is becoming too familiar.

>it's fucking nothing
It's converting some free xp with no shekels involved.

>1250 XP
>1750 XP if you do it during a promo
Missouri, here I come!

Are japanese low tier carrier fighters just way better?

I have kawaii little f3fs and they just dont stand a chance

kek this is the guy I called on stream and we talked about politics for like 5 minutes and then I told him he was a big guy.

Please. Producer states are never needed. All supermarkets make their own food in the back or some shit. Everyone that isnt from some hick state knows this.

Fuck off, learn how to strafe.

>get a life
Where do you think you are?

See that alt button on your keyboard?
Learn to use it.

Neat, thanks

twitch tv/akizukilmao

Super unicum Akizuki gameplay and tips

are you the streamer?

Da!

>pre-recorded garbage

lmao enjoy report

Kill all supertesters / TK all Alabamas?

>51% Torpedo damage protection

Balls to the wall kiddo, sink one for me friendo :^)

It has to be a team effort

You think they gave it 51% torpedo damage reduciton so it can't get TK'd?

>Torped in smoke by Tirpitz
Thanks, I'll be sure to try that move out.

No I don't, it will require some coordination, see

This fucker cracks me up.

Won't stop the flames of hate toasting them. ST's themselves are saying this a bad idea christ they know if the sail the Alabama and the noone else get's it they'll be focused down hard by everything.

>that feeling when your day is going well and you're increasingly confident that you're finally going to be able to play some botes tonight
SOON(tm)

>the quick message spam
holy fuck my sides im dying

>Chap
>New Orleans
>Current meta