youtube.com/watch?v=A3sBZ5Nr4hc

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI /ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Old thread:

Freya a cute

Xth for lazy Dragoons

Chizuru...had a hard life.

>summons her lance for no reason

So I downloaded the Brave Exodia or whatever mobile game a little bit ago, is it any good

She's also funny and smart

It's fun and pretty strategic and compared to some mobage, the gacha is decently forgiving. Many 3*s have long term viability, which is nice.
However, grinding characters up is rather a slog.
All in all it's a fair game. Hope the christmas event will be nice. Consider waiting a couple days and rerolling for Noctis.

welcome to hell
you can never leave

>Consider waiting a couple days and rerolling for Noctis.
Sure, I haven't started it up yet so I'll give it till the 17th? I think somebody mentioned it coming out then.

Remember to buy some lapis, kupo!

I hope you did pay full price for your chair because you're only gonna need the edge

>Oh boy who's at the bottom of my arena list for an easy streak victory
>Lead character is a 3* Rain
>Only 300 points
>This checks out
>Rank 45

If I wasn't so worried about what you anons thought of me, I'd have 2* rain as my leader for the same reason.

Well shit, that last part's new. Her backstory gets sadder and sadder with every upgrade.

>Rerolling for Noctis
>Not rerolling RIGHT NOW for our Goddess

I already have 2 5* bases in the forms of Lightning and Maxwell. I can afford to hold off in terms of banners since I have most of the good base 3*/4*s currently with the exception of Terra(WoL/Garland/Firion/CoD/Refia/Cecil/Bartz/Exdeath/Kefka/Vaan/Agrias/Chizuru/Tilith).

Thus the only things I need to roll are Rikku and Setzer and Amelia for the Arena.

tomorrow always go left and you will be fine

no

>implying he shouldn't make the #rightchoice

Lightning would be a lot better for short term, but in the long term (assuming dual wield from Zidane somewhere down the line) Noctis would end up way better.

>the gacha is decently forgiving.
>Many 3*s have long term visibility

>not going right, left and then middle

>People falling for no effort bait

Tifa is here!

Your mockery is hollow.
>Bartz
>CoD
>Garland
>Exdeath
>Cecil
>Terra
>Firion
>even fucking Rain, a 2* you start the game with for free

Wouldn't "falling for the bait" be correcting his spelling of the game name?

>at 124 streak and not punching a hole through 10k since its the end of the arena week
> decide to tap the bottom of the list for a rank 33 with a Tilith
> enter arena
> 2 luneths, a lightning, and an elza with Tilith
>My turn first
>Osmose osmose osmose!!

Hopefully if Miyuki gets a 6*, she gets more skills from her mom.

Noctis banner is better for rerolls since the consolation prizes are a heck of a lot better than the current Lightning one, despite Noctis being mediocre as all hell as a unit(Lesser Firion/Gilgamesh without the killers that made Firion so great or the all of the boosts in one passive instead of having a ton of passives for every piece of equip). If it was Lightnings first banner to compare it to then it might be harder since Lightning+Charlotte>Noctis+Mercedes+Chizuru+Charlotte

The JP Noctis banner makes Lightning a heck of a lot better since Grom is a 3* base that has the best TMR weapon for her(Thunder Elemental Greatsword with 120 ATK+Auto-Brave as an added fuck you in the Arena if buffs are forbidden) than Noctis himself.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Vayne Solidor is a 3* character

Bartz BSB2 - 8 ST Water/NE, En-Water
Attack -> "Smash Dive" 1xST physical dmg + Steal Power
Defend-> "Spellblade: Water Dragon" 4xST Water/Non-ele physical dmg
Bartz confirmed for getting 4 BSB's

>Bartz
>Garland
>Terra
>Rain
these are all trash m8

He's not even in BE, lad.

Time to reroll in JP for more Onion Knight.

Terra is disco Rem with Full-Life in her kit and an Esunaga alongside her Magic Release buff that gives her dualcast and Meteor. And it's highly likely with ability enhancements that her buff will get buffed to become both more potent and enhance the skills she gets from the buff

And Garland is the best F2P physical monster to gear up with ability enhancements.

Oh hey, Gogo's SSB is Onion's BSB but without, you know, the BSB part.

Bartz is a perfectly serviceable attacker.
Garland is on the average side, but if you need a physical attacker filler, he's your man.
Terra is fine. Dispelga, Arise, True Esunaga (actually cures Petrify), Flare, boosted-magic Dualcast Meteor mode (admittedly it takes up turn), she's a very usable 6*.
And Rain knows Full Break and has Cheer+Focus so he's definitely gold utility.

I'm not saying they can solo Aigaion but they will pull their weight, man.

yeah coz nobody cares about Vayne Solidor lmao

reminder that rightfags are anti-skub

>faggot Prompto always suggest photo taking AFTER party gets in the car to leave a location

Fucking fattie watch as I stuff you with more JUNKU FOODO

do NOT bully Prompto

>shit would've been fine if Leviathan didn't go berserk
>ignis probably would've been fine
>your piece of ass for this series wouldn't have died
Why are the gods such cunts. Fine Titan wanted a fight sure okay he's a big rock man so i get it.
Leviathan is an upity cunt and attacks everybody but then decides to be your friend after a royal ass whooping.
And does Deathwing even fucking do anything besides fail to stop Ifrit?

cute

Copy paste from last thread
>Man, I loved Bahamut in FFXV.
>It was so refreshing to have the giant ancient god just be straightforward and answer your questions directly. He was a tad poetic about it, but not being vague and esoteric at every fucking thing like Ardyn and Luna have been all game.
>Thank you, Bahamut, for just letting me know what's going on.

Dragon made out of swords may not do anything in battle, but he at least gives you a simple and straight lowdown instead of being frustratingly obtuse. I was getting sick of FFXV's refusal to explain things.

>Noctis' kit
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Yeah I did like the just, flat explanations you got from him instead of roundabout explanations but still everybody else were huge dicks.
Except for grandpa and shiva.

You mean that in the sense that it's awful, right?

It's like they're trying to make him a mixed unit, but he's better off going the physical route (which he sucks at). He's spread way too thin, and has nothing of any real value to carry him.

Most people have shit taste, news at 11.

Low rank shitter here, where should I be spending my energy next week?

Current strength - I've been able to clear out ADV this event every 8 energy, but PRO has shit all over me.

you need to get you some lightning friends

I have but they're all shitters like me since I only have my pick of low rank friends. I don't even want to disgrace myself by adding people from here until I at least get my Lightning to max level.

Next week is labyrinth, so you should spend it going _left.

What is your rank?

As a 23, I get plenty of Lightning friends.

My recent reroll account that's maybe 3 days old is rank 16, it's not like it's hard to level up.

18, done pretty much nothing but ADV on the event since I started.

I thought onion knight was still on the JP banner?

>Get a +10 MAG pot
>Use it on Exdeath
>For some reason he's actually lost 2 MAG instead
Uh.

I know right?

I asked last night, someone said he'd be up for 20 hours. Went to bed, woke up, and he's gone.

I'm sad.

Well its roughly 3am in Japan now, so if he was only good until the end of yesterday, you're 3 hours too late.

I'm somewhat new so I don't know the times of when stuff comes/goes.

I guess I missed him by an hour.

Oh well I'll just reroll him off banner. I have an NA account but after looking at the spoils of JP Fuck it. Gummies too fucking jew. English or not.

>meta favors physical damage dealers
>Instead of making Noctis the chosen one who will balance the meta, he is just some mixed garbage with meme abilities
JUST FUCK MY BALANCE UP

6* Chizuru is hilarious in the arena for some chaining. It's going to be great when the rules change and you can stop those annoying Cecils.

Honestly we need a breather after the breakneck powercreeps that were the robot trial and onion knight

i'm late for this but just wanted to note that hanging edge gives better exp than exp. vortex.
>run Hanging Edge ADV for 8 energy
>get 200+ trochoid gear and exchange for 2 cactuars and fuse for 60k exp

thats if you have the bonus units...

Nigga EVERYTHING's better than the exp vortex. It wasn't even the most efficient thing at softlaunch, it's always been shit.

Secondly, 100 cactuars is enough to awaken exactly zero units.

>Colosseum daily gives lapis now
They really, really want you to do that daily.

I swear to fuck, if they don't repeat this tomorrow, my autism is going to flare up.

I don't want my lapis count ending on a 5.

>5 (FIVE) lapis

How is Garland, I got a four star version of him.

He's shit right now (and was shit even back in the day).

He becomes the best F2P 3* DPS once he awakens. His attack is god damn insane, the only trouble is he can't make use of dual wield.
His enhancements make him even more amazing.

I just hit level cap on my 3* fang

Should i awaken her or grind out her limit burst first?

I WANT TO FUCK ARANEA

Neither.

Dr. Mog is going to give us some free mythril and lapis for Christmas, right?

Something to get used to for people new to FFBE: what star you get of a unit matters very little, what matters is the unit itself. Units have a max, and if you roll them below their max, all it takes is some exp and easily-grinded items to awaken them further and increase their stars.

>what star you get of a unit matters very little
Tell that to the user who pulled a 5* galuf.

how would you like 10 greater adamantite and 40x metal minitaurs, kupo

>40x metal minitaurs

Don't even joke about that, it's fucking devilish

Explain?

Fang is trash and by extension, her LB is trash (despite being the best ATK debuff in the game).

If she gets a 6* (yeah right), go for it buddy. And if she's your best unit, consider rerolling.

>random status buffs every turn
>inferior gilgamesh

>tfw you get Dark Cannon for DK Cecil
I didn't even gear him or awaken him to 6*. jesus christ

More stars means less grind.

DK Cecil hits decently but his self destructive ways are too heavy for FFBE as it stands. Until he gets his unreal full-HP-every-turn skill.

>tfw still haven't pulled her

hold me user

He's not really Firion/Gilgamesh at all other than the different (worse) stat passives.

He's a hybrid attacker with one strong skill (the breaks are unimportant, they're the same as FB), some stops, and some status (but meido beats him there).

Doing the math on his straight damage, though, he's slightly superior to unenhanced gilg (depending on how much you whale). His best attack is only ST, though, so he does lose out on some interesting things

Supposedly he gets a new skill available (Point Blank Warp Break) as a combo move for using either his best skill or the shitty jump attack, so he could be way better than even that.

Why is the IX crew so fucking rare anyway?

Meanwhile I've pulled two fuckin' Almas on daily pulls this week

>mogs

Kuja, Vivi, and Lani aren't rare.

Imagine Dualcasting Alterna.

Kuja and Lani are rare as shit

Vivi is barely a character so he doesn't count

>he didn't complete the 2headed dragon yet
Guess who just got stealthbuffed during maintenance?