Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/14PT5m4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Reposting for new thread..

I've sunk quite a few hours in this earlier this year, quit to play BDO. I'm considering going back.

Any kind and bored soul can maybe run me through major shit that happened since just before Inaros release? I've read the patch notes and lurked a bit but I still could use a no-frills-no-bullshit version - just to know what I'm getting into.

FUCK OFF TQ

What's more of a meme? The Tonkor, Simulor, or the Ignis?

Please enlighten us with your wisdom, TQ

Is Tonkor still stupidly OP?

Reminder pic related is optimal Saryn build, though PFlow/QT/EC can be replaced depending on preference. Saryn builds max range and strength and dumps efficiency, because Spores is very cheap to cast and you will not be casting Spores very often anyway due to its self-propagating nature.

Shitters fuck off

Simulor

>i formad this shitty frame 4 times so i can make this shitty build and now im trying to justify it - the post

AOE weapons no longer auto-headshot but it's still great.

I'm kinda shocked they actually nerfed it in any way.

>you will not be casting Spores very often anyway
So what happens when energy reduction modifier, energy leeches nearby and cockblock bubbles?

>I have never played Saryn and I'm too lazy and ignorant to try - the post

because all those occurr together so often in missions, right? Saryn has no energy problems, the most energy you'll expend is due to QT, not spores. If you're new and need efficiency, then go ahead and more for it, but it's far from optimal

hey /wfg/, if you could choose which weapon will be primed next, which one will it be?
>Sybaris prime is my wet dream
>Skyla (you know, the dagger in the nami skyla)

Are the servers still acting fucked up? I don't feel like getting out of bed for nothing

void keys got turned into void relics
warframe passives, new frame, new quests
star chart changed again
there's more stuff, but that's all I remember off the top of my head

the game is still a grindfest tho, that'll never change

For the most part it's still the same game. Rivens are nice to have, and their inclusion certainly has buffed a lot of weapons to the point that they're competitive with the old meta but they're not necessary.

Still powerful even compared to current meta guns but a lot less popular since it does like a quarter of its old damage.

LexP outdamages Redeemer even if you strip 2-3 mods from it.

Fair point. Though if you are invisible and need Life Strike you're doing it wrong, Medi-Ray should be more than enough.
_

Memulor

Pyrana. All I ask for is Brakk tier reload speed, they can keep everything else the same.

Thanks folks.

I'll read up on the details, I was mainly worried they fucked something big up.

>I was mainly worried they fucked something big up

The big thing for you might be that they gated sorties behind the latest quest and that's gated behind a number of additional prerequisites. Shouldn't take long to catch up though assuming you were pretty far into the game when you left.

>Daikyu Prime
>Magnus/Akmagnus Prime
>Anku Prime

holy shit, i just looked at the stats, why nobody build this weapon?

>I was mainly worried they fucked something big up.
Who wants to tell him?

You mean the War Within? I did the Second Dream before I left.

It's shit. It compares to TigrisP like Bronco compares to Vaykor Hek.

There are better secondaries, like the aforementioned Brakk.

Wait what? What happened?

How's Soma P? Does no one use it because AoE and duplet prime reign supreme?

>you will not be casting Spores very often
stop spreading your shit in the gen you BPNPC cancer cunt.

Rivens were a huge fucking mistake

soma's damages fall off in hight level

Spore spam only works in low-level shit like Bere, in which case you have an EV Trin anyway and no need for efficiency.

In sortie-level missions, if you spam Spores, you are playing saryn wrong.

>Saryn has no energy problems
see, that's what happens when you try everything in the simulacrum
you need all the powers and a sinergy with the weapon, not just
>hur durr POWAHHH MOAR POWAH SHITTERS SPOREEEEEEEEES (insertanimuhshitkyokoinhere.jpg)
fuck off already, no one wants you here you fucking autist.

One of the many past and yet to come
No big deal

>In sortie-level missions, if you spam Spores, you are playing saryn wrong.
ok, you can't spam spores and you can't use any other powers because your eff is shit.
now what?
>you are playing saryn wrong.
damn, you are an entlited little shit, don't you BPNPC?

use your shitty images again so we can filter your autism.

Ha ha fuck

I don't think I even have a sniper

Maybe I'll just go Limbo and babysit the op

>waste 20-30 minutes to get 3 nitain

i finally max ranked the opticor and silva and aegis

i am free from their burden!

But Tenno, it could be a Legendary Fusion Core!

>Sniper only
>Defense AND Surv

Yeah pass

Nice try thicc piggy. Don't you have somebody else's wedding cake somewhere to gorge on?

>sniper defense
>armor++ survival
ha, no.

>survival
>on the moon
>with extra armor
>and sentients can spawn

welcome to fuck

Can someone give me a good soma prime loadout to handle most situations?

i love this gun but i bet i am doing it wrong

Spores has 12s base duration that's constantly refreshed, you're a fucking retard if you think that's not sustainable.

>25 base energy
>unusable
LOL

Goddamn I miss when this general thought Saryn was shit. Now we have shitters who think they know how to play Saryn but in reality have absolute shit builds

Gonna try and get my first riven mod
>Extermination lv30 enemies without detection with a hobbled dragon key
Good thing for doggo

I like how the Sniper Only on the first sortie is somehow both a shitter filter and a non-shitter filter at the same time. Have to be good enough to use sniper rifles, have to be dumb enough to even have a built and potatoed sniper rifle.

So does this mean no alrams should be set off?

(You) will never be #1 on the gift leaderboard ;_;

you, wait, you actually can't understand what you read..
are you clinically retarded BPNPC? didn't knew, i'll go easy with you from now on.
sorry mate!

Trin, Atlas, Limbo and a Flex (Nova, another dps, or equinox) could probably swing sniper sortie pretty well

i all honesty i would be truly ashamed to be in that goyimboard.

just did it with a trin, 2 novas (pugs, happens) and myself as resonating quake Banshee.
Comfy as fuck.

There Was a reddit goy, The flynn guy who spent 5,1k plat on gifts and reddit acted like they were all his friend desperate for gifts....

and the flynn guy was like ''everything for charity '' but in all truth he just wanted to be on the leaderboards

Nezha is fun

What does being #1 fetch me besides showing everyone I make poor financial decisions?

Which sniper should I invest in for Sniper only sorties? Only time I ever use one.

Fame?

>top user has spent 6010 plat.

moon survival is vs grineer and has no sentients apparently

>maybe if I spout off enough bullshit one of it will stick

lanka is highest damage, but has projectile speed and charging. I think rubico is number 2, with hitscan.

I just have my event snipetron vandal for sentimental reasons.

Shame.

>Gifted a lot of people when I could have been Scrooge McDuck with my plat.
Feels good though, I can't stop it really warms my heart, however I am now poor as shit and hope someone gets the rest of my wishlist. Trading is going to take a while to gift more people or to stock up.

Which one are you?

Because the reload speed is ass for a magazine that small. It's burst DPS is only slightly lower than the Brakk plus without the fall-off but the reload kills it for being practical.

>bundled with Oberon Prime

>People think their gifts will go to children and not DE's pockets

>Jews donating

>killing enemies one by one
just pick any shitty sniper and use powers.

>not having the superior vulkar Wraith with it's fucking stronk Riven disposition

Shiggy diggy

Ah, when did Warbros downsize to mountain? Stopped playing earlier this year, logged on and booted out of group.

>Reminder: Support Faven, he is one of us and he takes advice on his skins without splurging.

>Press Fag for Ignus

>giving real dollaridoos to DE for reskins

I hope he starts making Corpus themed skins when he's done with the Grineer ones

Jealousy is female trait.

???

>every skin is a vague colored jumpsuit with angular helms

No thanks

Comba/Scrambus might offer some decent design inspiration but Grineer style is infinitely more appealing on Warframes, except for vauban

>wanting corpus skins

First sortie went by fast as fuck because I was having fun
Second sortie was easy as shit, and I did the most damage with Melee only. We still would have lost if one of the guys didn't grab a tower at 1%

>he is one of us

So, I'm like the other person who just posted earlier about quitting around the second dream and shit so I have a bunch of questions:
-Now that Draco is nerfed is there a good place for weapon/frame exp?
-Why are there white lines going through some weapons on the "This is probably not shit" weapon list
-Is there any good way to farm void traces? Or is whatever endless mission usually the best way?
-Are cats just as shit as dogs?
-Are raids still buggy?

Also fuck junctions. Going back and doing them bothers me but leaving them locked also bothers me.

Corpusfag you must die!

Well he has posted here before. And he even removed those 1998 diamond textures from GRAXX Saryn. Her skin looks professional now.

>supporting the ugly loli

Reminder that in 100 years this game will be dead, and gone like everyone in this thread.

So enjoy it, and your meaningless existence while you still can.

Cats are better than Dogs, but you're better off sticking with sentinels usually. I've put 5 forma onto my Adarza because I like and use him a lot, but aside from the occasional single target armor strip and appreciable damage in low level stuff, it's better to have Sentinels. Unless you use them for what I use them for, which is crit chance buff/random buffs with Smeeta

>not beheading the queens and leading the grineer alongside your bestie Ruk

>enter Warframe forums
>General Discussion
>top thread: Am I The Only One Getting Tired Of This Game

I really wish there were some kind of punishment these snowflake faggots have to endure for this shit.

sucks we had to kill her because I found the GILF queen hot.

Such blasphemy!

>finally MR23
>2000 endo
bittersweet day, where the fuck is the update?

What will REALLY happen at MR30?

John Prodman will face you at the MR30 test.
Fail and you are stripped of your mastery as you are unworthy of a Tenno. :^)

anyone else playing Let it Die?

I think I'm a cuck for grind fests because I've been playing this shit for 3 years and the only other game that interests me is another grind fest

if i Max out a Riven mod and ReRoll it, will it remain Max Rank?