Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Ilexa.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing Ilexa's leaves and licking her tiny wooden body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipple stumps? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her sap, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her rough slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal slit, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sap, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipple stumps hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her bark and sap while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered slit for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

Reminder that valve wants this audience

>tfw will never have a trusty backpack to carry around your TP scrolls and wards IRL

What is wrong with this?

This person speaks better English than 99% of all dotard players.

And being a pedophile makes you better at DotA

I require an Ilexa x Pugna sitcom

ROFL DOTARDS

>mfw they will never ever fix the fps issue

>And being a pedophile makes you better at DotA

Handsome!

Nice UI, dotards.

/d2g/ is super faggy today for some reason.

so new it hurts
please fuck off

it is pretty good if they add stats by default yes

much better than the old one that's for sure

>No good streams on

S L I P P E R Y F I S H D I C K

Game hasn't been fixed so people don't want to play so they shitpost on /d2g/.

needs health/mana bars on top of skills

this

Fuck you, Aoba. Fairies Story 3 was shit.

This made me install dota again, is she a NPC?

you mean no crappy eceleb streams for 15 year old memekids on, dumb frogshit

Seriously though I know you are all tryhards and brilliant and all that shit, but the game is ruined for new guys right now. The snowballing literally decides a game if there's one good player on a team.

They've made it even less accessible than it was before.

So isn't being able to quickly check the enemy heroes int during a fight kinda important when playing OD?

good

At least I'm not balding

>mods please this guy has a different taste than mine

Then wait 3 months for the mmr is rebalance itself. Meanwhile I'm loving my 80% win rate in dota 3.

it snowballs at the beginning of every patch because people have no idea what they are doing

if it's like this in like 3 weeks then comeback

lmao she's a bit character in a shitty comic they made for this update that pedos have jumped on

Nice FPS, dotards.

>newplayers

Fuck off.

pedophilia is a mental illness not a sexual taste

oh fuck i'm gonna get banned AGAIN

Since when were valve sick loli fucking fuckers?

>>They've made it even less accessible
best patch ever

Not saying that guy isn't a faggot, but 50 years ago people said homosexuality is a mental illness.

There's absolutely nothing faggy about wanting to sexually please Slardar.

FUCK OFF PAEDOPHILES

ILEXA IS CUTE BECAUSE SHE'S CUTE NOT FOR SEXUAL REASONS

>He doesn't like loli

Works too, as long as we can find R34 of her.

Homosexuality is a mental illness. Heterosexual pedo stuff is 100% legit and ok.

they also say that 0 years ago and will still be saying it -50 years ago

and it still is.

wow, who's the qt mate?

So who do you think are the best support picks this patch

I'm thinking fash tanky rushdown heroes and roamers, not squishy int laning supports

that's what happens when newfriends and normies are allowed to fester

Ilexa will be the best support next patch.

my momfu

SHE'S JUST A KID YOU PREDATOR

Meepo

It still is. The only difference is now it is social accepted. Try convincing society that children fucking is acceptable and then post that shit

So, ogre aaaaaaaaand?

treant
ogre
chaos knight

lion is the best
omni knight is breddy good too

Thanks, 60 is a nice number.

>he literally shitposts on Veeky Forums aka BadReddit

Reddit gives you points for shitposting. So you not only do it for free here but also do it pointlessly. LEL

The stunning tree of permanent invis

>MMR resets every 3 months
>Region Lock enabled

Without memeing try and argue that these 2 small things wouldn't make matchmaking infinitely better and make white people spend more money on the game because they enjoy it.

Why would you care what society thinks?

Basically any str hero with a stun can be played as support with the xpm/gpm changes

>The new UI

Ahahahahahahaha so amateurish

this, Veeky Forums is easy mode

>Reddit gives you points for shitposting

yeah but (you)'s feel more rewarding. You also don't get your OC memes spread around reddit unless it's like some terrible shit

It obviously isn't acceptable and I don't want it to be. I was just saying that people can't accept gays as "normal" and at the same time call pedos mentally ill.

region lock sure i'd gladly play with my fellow europeans
but why the mmr reset?

What other boards do my /d2g/ bros browse?

Mine are /k/, /out/, and /d/

Is Silencer a good support in this patch?

Ilexa was made for _EXA

@162831534

Not giving my (you) that easily, Reddit lord

The old UI was literally a beta relic how much more ironic can this post be

>list of the only "supports" left in the game
Ogre Magi, the Bloodlust Dispenser
Treant, the jungle crusher (and useless piece of shit after 15 minutes)
Pudge, the GoodBatrider, the GoodLion, the GoodClock, etc.
Riki, the GoodEveryOtherSupport

All other supports are GARBAGE now.

I think Skywrath might be legit.
New Atos is absolutely nuts on him and his new aghs is absolute madman tier. It doubles almost everything he does for no additional mana cost.
Sure, Atos and Aghs are lots of farm for a support, but at least Atos seems to be reachable in almost every game now and he can start fighting very early, which seems to be important in this patch.

>drink half a bottle of vodka
>play dota

Bounty is still all right

/pol/ , /gif/ , /a/, /news/ and /hsg/

It would stop the fucking plague of account buyers at any MMR above 3K for one, and would also stop people spamming FotM heroes to raise in MMR artificially.

Mostly it would just make account buyers non-existent. Instead of addressing that Valve just made it harder to tell which accounts are bought by removing seeing their last games.

And it was better much better designed and fuctional. The new one is dogshit, high school app developer tier.

>really new patch
>didnt even reset mmr
How could valve fuck this up

but you can buy a fine backpack user

/wsg/ /pol/ and /h/ /aco/

>And it was better much better designed

yeah I too like the feeling of having a musilm veil around my face when i play video games

>fuctional

I think using this one is much better, but they need to FUCKING SHOW STATS BY DEFAULT

/tv/, /vr/

How do you man fight Monkey King

it's funny cause the old HUD is literally a chinese ripoff of the WC3 HUD that valve bought when they started developing the game. They put little to no effort into the HUD until S2 and Panorama and then this update.

>Dotards complain volvo is too lazy
>now they complain volvo isn't lazy enough

typical doturds

i am. its not that bad yet but it took me months to process it
i dont think there is anything else that could hit your self esteem more

agreed desu, minimalo-futuristic trash looks like something out of a shitty F2P shooter

quelling blade

I hope you're not in EU user, gubmit reading your internet now and want to do away with all the racists

The problem with region locking US servers is that -white- Americans barely play dota anymore, if they ever did in the first place.

Americans prefer playing games like halo or call of duty. Those kind of "cawnsoul" games instead of Dota.

>shitty comic
you can fuck off at any time

okay, Father user.

i hate this smug cunt

Jakiro is legitimately amazing now. You can initiate fights with 4.5 seconds of uninterrupted lockdown from 1000 range away. The new Atos makes him broken as fuck because it sets up his combo like Euls but has twice as much range as Euls.

Jugg
Slardar
PA (before MKB)

Americans and Peruvians are literally used as weapons to lose you the game for forced50.

Guess my age based on the streamers I watch /d2g/

Singsing
Bulldog
Arteezy

/v/ and /trash/ specifically for /scaly/

everyday this shitty dotapit tournament overlay issues jesus christ just kill yourselves you fucking """""professional"""""" casters

>Try convincing society that children fucking is acceptable and then post that shit
Talk to me in 50 years.
If the west doesn't collapse until then.
Then again, that means we'll have Islam which is the same shit.

>SingSing and Rtard

IM 12 BTW