ITT: Historical figures who were literally Hitler

ITT: Historical figures who were literally Hitler.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

brahmanedu.org/english),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good lord he looks boss as fuck.

Hitler

fuck you, Tesla was based

chaplin wasn't jewish retard but, yeah, i guess the character was

t. Israel Thornstein

>telsa

>telsa

He looks stoned in that photo.

Wow, who would've guessed, WWII was really 2 versions of hitler versus another version of hitler all along

Missed one

Why is Hitler considered evil again? I mean the dude showed he has empathy as he did form Nazi Germany to help German people but for some reason America teachs us he was a racial supremacist that wanted to kill us all.

According to Maitreya Buddha's teachings (brahmanedu.org/english), Hitler committed holocaust as effect of Asa's genocide of Germanic people in the law of cause and effect.
Asa, a king of Judah kingdom, was not a true Jewish. His real identity in the deities' world is Gadgadasvara(묘음보살, Myoeum bodhisattva, 妙音菩薩) who is one of great devil deities.

She had been born a member of a Jewish family under the greatest evil deity Vairocana I's command.

There were deities' wars, the first cosmos coup in the universe, the second cosmos coup on the ground, and so on.

Because he wanted to wipe people out based on what they believed in

Imagine believing in something and instead of the authorities allowing you to express your opinion as a free citizen, you are sent to the camps and gassed or worked to death

Fuck dude, that's so deep man, it really made me think

>>/highschool/
>>/reddit/
>>/trash/

Unless you go live in North Korea and experience it for yourself you have NO RIGHT to blatantly post memes like that

Not so much. He was just a product of his times. Plus, he refused to hand over Romania's jews.

Okay then. We'll start with you. Round up all the /pol/tards and make them mine salt until they die. We've had enough of your degenerate culture holding our nation back, so we're going to start collecting the debt to society you've incurred while ensuring you can't hurt us anymore.

>inb4 butthurt

This.

Not everyone in this uneducated country has the balls to stand against a tyrant.

This guy.