pastebin.com/3xTc44R5

TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

HELLO
HELLO
KISANAIDE

There must be a better way to get milk black than from 22. It almost seems unintended, with how low the rate is and how much every single R&D needs

28 also has a chance to get it

I want a titty job from a tuber and cum all over hear tits.

>Even Mejin's tips call the Machete overpowered
THEY FUCKING KNOW

Post characters

DIY rank 2 armour is very clean looking and pairs perfectly with rank 2 special forces beret

Quick! Think of a unique way to add real PvP into this game!

So what was the patch? What exploit did you guys use??? Fuck I stopped playing this weekend.

not really there are better weapons that do more damage in way less hits so they last much longer

I just got a "Go from one floor to the other while killing all the things" quest, and I finished it but it didn't count, what the hell are those quests bugged?

Also What does VIT do?

And when picking a Toon, is there more than an aesthetic difference between bodies?

The game literally tells you none of this stuff.

Hey Senpai,

I hope you have all the namefags filtered already!

What are the best spots to farm bronze shrooms without expeditions?

Reminder to wordfilter "namefag" so you don't have to watch the constant spam of that one autismo that rides namefag dicks unironically.

TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone have tier 3 AR yet?

I'll reply so no one else has to.

Troll.

I have the voices muted actually

Vit reduces damage you take

>I just got a "Go from one floor to the other while killing all the things" quest, and I finished it but it didn't count, what the hell are those quests bugged?

>[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

So how do I reset red/silver/gold chests? Do I have to to back to waiting room or can I go one or two areas away then come back?

Do the 11 --> 13 run (I.E. fight Goto and go straight up the next two floors that have the elevators). I managed to get six bronze ones in 12 in a couple of runs. 12 was the only one that seemed to have them though.

You have to take into account that most people have hammers or irons when they meet their first machete and can't fathom the range or combo it has.
Nobody asked if there were god weapons at the end of the game

the best weapon in the game is mushrooms

Can I just run back and forth through chudo and get more golden animal spawns in one run, or do I have to return to the waiting room?

Basically, if I leave most of the animals alive in that floor, if I move up/down a floor and come back, is there a chance that another golden will spawn from those?

How long have you played the game?

tfw had fists and i just rage punched the guy and he exploded

>just wnat war ensemble green metal
>JINDIE hasn't dropped one in more than 12 fights

fuck this game

Does anyone know where the secret shop in Area 4 is? I want to get my Katana up to rank 4 before I make a tier 5 character because the haters will get harder.

I can't figure out how to do the longsword r1 skyward slash thing. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

>Sonycucks LITERALLY scrambling to play a f2p p2w mobile game

Sad

Yes

Why do Germans have so much fucking gold?

Gladiator like arenas. Raids stay the same but when a war starts it turns into real time pvp in varied arenas. Some of them have moving platforms, others open cages with npc monsters lioe tubers or screamers, others have hazards etc.

You are not disqualified, lose character or gear from losing but durability goes down like normal.

Kill California! They're trying to rule the world!

It's supposed to be R2. Some moves have the wrong button listed.

Are yoy just upset that we're having fun at no cost?

No you should let them rule man, they seem like super cool dudes.

So I've been killing every boss with the pickaxe thus far. Charge up swing does ridiculous amounts of damage if you can land it.

Slowmungus also slows the charge down so it doesn't work with that

Delay the last r2 by a fraction of a second. It fucks up basic screamers but haters will usually recover in the delay.

>3vs3 team death match on maxs moving train
>Can go inside wagons and jump between moving trains
>there are traps eveywhere

Its like that Unreal Tournament map. Would be rad.

so how do wars work in this game

>comiefornia
>nice people
You've never visited there before have you

Good spot for getting Vaneer Planks?

Leave my gold alone

just run through the first 3 floors and do all side areas

it seems like whenever I need a material it never spawns, such as wool or planks

Side rooms on floors 1-10
That's about the best you're going to get

>

>end game strats involve extortion

11/10 GOTYAY

It's been long enough since WW2 for them to safely collect the raubgold back

>the fucking r1/l1 of the baseball machine hits 8 times

You don't seem to understand that he lives there user.
He's lying to us all

>finally found some silk
aw yeah gonna start work on my sengoku armor

>needed 2 war reds
>took 8 fights

there's so much to do in this game and yet I've not killed the first boss on floor 6

I just love the raiding and shit

Here's a higher res of the Let It Die boot-up screen, can't fit under the filesize limit though.
If you have any requests, hit me up.
puu dot sh/sQCXF/0005ae16d1.png

Probably attacking Israel a lot, old traditions

When do I unlock tier 3 guys? Should I level up tier 2 ones for defending, or rush to get tier 3?

You used upscaling right?

Could you do one of the title screen with the guy on the pile of bodies and the game logo?

now that I think about it, I wouldnt farm Jindie with motor, you could end up in a bad position if your not careful

Compared to a regular screenshot of the boot-up sequence, yeah this upscale looks prettier though.
Sure, but do you think you have a screenshot of it already? I'm in a middle of a floor right now.

that was my first attempt
I use fire machetes now
she seems pretty strong to blunt, but weak to both blade and fire

>Open death prime
>??? Blueprint
>Hitler not saying shit
>It was a butterfly knife
Dropped.

Where can I find the Steel Tribe pants? I want to complete the Steel Tribe set but I can't find them anywhere.

does floor 11's goto drop candle wolf greens?

About a week now? I just want to farm blueprints now I'm at F10.

I think we could update the pastebin a little regarding cooking foods, even though plenty of foods come in (L) and (M) health replenish, I could swear some actually heal more than others, varies from animal to animal and cooked and raw. Could someone test this out?

Guys how do I beat the second jindie?

Yeah. Been trying to get war ensemble greens but all I've been getting are fucking candle wolf.

uh guys you know that statue we bow to every time we raid right well it has a handle on its back and inside it looks like a deathdrive

Yes, I managed to get 2 in a row because I am a lucky bastard

Here is one, I am going to post another 2 for the other colour variants

Hide behind the shack

How can you go over the level cap with a character? I've seen Grade 2 Strikers at 51, a 118 Shooter in the previous thread, etc.

Eh, not much I could do here but here you go.

Higher grades. Climb higher

and the last one

Yeah the black bars kind of ruin the first one

You're not using any sharpening it seems

here's one you get later

>press any button
You can do better user

I'll let someone else shop out the start prompt.
Nah, just noise reduction.
I'm aware of the post floor 40 alternate. I'll get that done.

I think the collect fish mission is broken

I am sorry friend, I ruined it

>Played for a week.
>Still doesn't know how the areas are reset.

The fuck?

Only enemies respawn when changing areas, you have to go back to waiting room to respawn shrooms, critters, chests, and materials.

Here we go.

>tfw everyone is getting past level 100 and you're still at 50, and don't even have machetes yet, even though you started the day it came out
I wish I had more time to play this like you guys.

A lot of quests are broken and they know about it

there is a small chance when buying your fighter their lvl can go above the regular cap

Its not how many hours you play, its how gud you get today.

>What everyone else sees is a guy with a gasmask with the eye openings glowing.

>What I see is giant blank animu ayes and open mouth like a goomba.

Now not all the KILL EVERYTHING missions are broken, you just need to cherypick the ones you know you can pull off. The idea here is that Haters kill your targets, all you need to do is pick quests that have areas that you are for sure Haters are either not going to run into your targets or that you can reach them before they do. I've only had this work for Wanoki and Ikegara quests only though. But the move from X location to Y while not doing Z quests are still broken.
beautiful

Well All I've been doing is looking for machete blueprints for what little time I've had the past few days. Still nothing.

are we at war with the uk yet?

What's the highest grade fighters out there?

now I'm confused, is LID multiplayer or single player only?

Can anyone shop the start prompt from this one?

So far tier 5, I don't know the floor unlock though. But It think it caps at lvl 125 or so.

>tfw haven't seen dev raids in 2 days
>been getting raided nonstop even with 9 defenders fully geared with machetes and longswords.