What's that one manufacturer you praised as a kid, but feel like crying when you see what they had become to day?

What's that one manufacturer you praised as a kid, but feel like crying when you see what they had become to day?

Mazda

Honda, subaru.

Meh, out of all of these posted i think subaru stayed mostly true to their ideology

GM
Mitsubishi

>GM
Idk how old are you and all memes aside, but why? They've always been a letdown

Not him, but it's a shame about what the Forester became.

Only Mitsubishi in all honesty. Once I hit 20 I moved on to Chevy because I like what they produce.

If Mitsubishi gets a break from Nissan and they allow them to start creating cars that people want I will love them once again over anything else.

It's not even hard to do it. Just bring back the 3000GT and make it on par with sports cars with other companies, redo the eclipse entirely and make it more of a sporty economy car and revamp/update the lancer evo.

I don't even care if they keep building what they are doing now, I just want Mitsubishi to bring back the fun and soul they once had.

>I moved on to Chevy
oh boy here we go

I love the Camaro and Vette and this is partially do to the fact that I moved to Kentucky years ago so I grew to like them. Chevrolet gets a lot of shit on this board for some reason, they make a great product overall. I'm not ignorant to the faults in there sports car section but besides that what they do with the Camaro and Vette for how much is costs to own one is pretty fucking great. There normal car line up is okay as well besides the funky ass hipster econoboxes.

dodge

the viper being discontinued, and the new AWD Challenger being only a v6 auto.

jus fuck my shit up senpai

Hey fellow kentuckybro
Are there like fucking three of us? Jesus.

I like Vettes a lot too, been thinking about getting a C4

pontiac, oldsmobile

benz
also mitsubishi but i didn't get to know them until i got my first galant at the age of 17.
what they made after 2000 i don't see as their product unless it's trucks

Fucking this
/thread

Alternatively, every brand

Tfw got teary eyed over this

Saab

>See: Anything held by GM
In particular, I miss Saturn. I actually liked the SL1, sue me.

>pontiac aint comin back

>sob

/thread

This.

>tfw you own an '06 9-3 Aero Sportcombi
>before the dash update.

I'm keeping this fucker alive as long as I can. I don't care what it costs. I'll do a complete rebuild if I have to.

My only regret is it's an auto.