Im going to be in japan for 20 hours 10 days from now and I want to hire an rx7 desu and drive to Gunma district...

im going to be in japan for 20 hours 10 days from now and I want to hire an rx7 desu and drive to Gunma district. does anyone know where I could hire an rx7 from in Tokyo?

Other urls found in this thread:

omoren.com/vehicle/?transactionid=b0048402a11e21c991287fb09ccd4e08f9485486&mode=&category_id=0&maker_id=0&name=&orderby=&disp_number=50&pageno=1&rnd=lai
fun2drive-japan.com/fleet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Find the underground and ask for Han

Omoshiro Rent A Car

僕は平成3年一人旅で富山県まで行って来た。その時は田舎のうどん屋で食べた。麺は手作りで出汁も美味かった。また、オーナーの年寄の夫婦が本当に親切な人でした。

本当にいい思い出でした。

次の日はお前のお母さんとエッチした。お尻に。。。(笑)

Kek

/Thread

omoren.com/vehicle/?transactionid=b0048402a11e21c991287fb09ccd4e08f9485486&mode=&category_id=0&maker_id=0&name=&orderby=&disp_number=50&pageno=1&rnd=lai

But they don't seem to have a RX7 at the moment

fun2drive-japan.com/fleet/

They have one but only around Mt. Fuji and Hakone

thanks. i'll settle for that R33 GT-R from narita airport.

Fucking bet he's gonna wreck it

i already have a modded FC brah. I've never crashed in my life.

No problem bud. You trying to get up to Mt. Haruna?

possibly. It will be at night though so I'm thinking of just heading into the cities instead since there will be better visibility there.

>FC
>Modded

I hope for your sake that you did not slap a turbo on a NA.

its a turbo 2 with bigger intake, exhaust and turbo PSI

It's a decent trip to make if you can

desu that picture makes me scared of young stupid rich kids from america that want to use their dads money to learn how to drift in japan. I'd be afraid of someone crashing into me.

I haven't seen any of those. I see faggots on base pour stupid money into exterior mods for cars they never drive except to go to the """""Cars & Coffee""""" """""""""meets""""""""" and those of us that actually drive take care of our shit.

>fun2drive-japan.com/fleet/

I did this a couple weeks ago and it was the coolest experience ever. I recommend.

Here's the ae86 I rented in front of Mt Fuji

Fucking Weebs, get off Veeky Forums.

as much as i like initial D, i still admit that car is a POS and i wouldn't drive it

got any more photos/videos?

OP, you need to be 26 or 27 to rent a car in Japan. I can't remember which.

NO U
It's a POS in that it's a 30 year old Corolla but it's perfect for narrow touges
I got a few

Some of the places we went were from Initial D so they would point them out

nice

The other guys in my group rented an NSX

The tour was pretty crazy because we were driving balls out, I couldn't believe jt

>calling people weebs on Veeky Forums

looks really cool and that's not that expensive