/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Starlight Celebration (December 15th - December 31st)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Starlight_Celebration/

>Free login campaign (December 1st - January 4th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7f6f03825f75fdb71701f7ad9f68cbf4d8ab3bca

>Tokyo Fanfest (December 23rd - December 24th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/34e70073fb0a9d3f7059d05394abe5faf882f0a2

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previous:

let us talk about the game now

I want to marry an elezen!!

>in roulette
>meet someone friendly
>they're on the same server
>smooth run, above average player
>they shoot a friend request after
>never hear anything from them
>several weeks later remove them from list
>find out it's a creeper who adds anyone with a personal note that mentions ERP
>they keep track of every time someone is in a private room and visits their FC house to attempt to go into their room during
>pretends it was an accident and leaves after recording everyone's name

Lesson learned: Do not trust anybody who throws out immediate friend requests. People are fucking weird. Hell, feel free to take it a step further and don't trust anyone at all.

xth for god just kill me already i don't want to do another rep grind in a video game sons of hodir was ENOUGH.

i wanna pump minfillia

creepy shit, I hate how on edge freaks in this game can make you.

honestly the beast tribes don't feel as bad as WoW's rep grinds. sons of hodir was particularly awful for me for some reason, and sat at revered for fucking ever until i went out and just raided ice shards all day one day, but i maxed out all of the beast tribes pretty fast comparatively speaking. ixal's the only one that's particularly long, but you can also start taking 12 ixal quests a day if you want to power through it faster.

-I- want to marry an elezen~!

I added someone who threw me a random request once.
Didn't talk for a couple days, but we got to chatting after a bit. I now know his entire life story and how he's depressed with no friends.
I also know he stalks me because I removed him from friends and I often see him around my personal house.

>including ERP in your personal comment
asking for it desu

eh, i add people if i think theyre nice or funny. people drift away a lot though, so i end up accidentally hoarding and clogging friends list

was it chigu

I think it was the PVP involved with SoH that made it so awful. As a shadow priest, I'd have to make like a tree and get the fuck out of dodge if anyone from the opposite faction decided to do the dailies or farm ice shards at the same time.

The beastmen tribes don't -seem- that awful, just kind of... eurgh. I don't want to be in the same mindset of "well, i guess i have to do this now" that WoW had. Ixal stuff looks interesting for crafting, though. I haven't unlocked them yet or even touched most of the crafting system.

tfw putt is my husband

this is literally friend collecting

o w o

>genuinely like people
>they add me
>talk with all of them
>touch base every other day if i haven't heard from them
>still get called a friend collector

I don't think you know what real friendship is, user.

It's really no where near as hard as said.

With the amount of B.Tribe daily allowances player's have now you can do all of one tribes dailies and use the extras to get started on the other.

You may stumble a tad on Ixal if you don't have a crafter ready to go, can even level it as you do the dailies.

Love glamouring the stupid edge mask

people drifting away isn't that bad it's just if you add someone and then neeeeever wanna spend time with them even if they make an effort, that's dumb.

Fuma is almost always better than Raiton.

I accidentally a fantasia

How is the Christmas event?

every single day

henlo

Good fantasia use.

The event is okay, give it a whirl.

The quest is really cute. I love it. You get a daily at the end where you have weird trippy dreams and a present when you wake up.

lizar

How do I get the skin color of the hyur in blue?

bzzz

>cleared a11s finally
>static starts to break apart
Every. God. Damn. Time.

how do I get the bpbp

give him any attention

>bpbp

Whos bp?

bp's

Bi-polar personality.

Tint looks more blue. Because of the snow?

What did they mean by this?

I hope she's coughing after chocking on my dick omo

>static breaks apart due to 12s progression

every damn time!! well not really, this is the first

do I use raiton or fuma in a9s/a10s?

Id assume fuma to not clip into the gcd but I dont nin

well now you can join an a12 static. Congrats on your clear user

I know..But I actually liked that group too.

notices your parse OwO what's this?

Maybe try reforming with some of the members you like? There are still plenty of fun groups out there. I've been in two statics total for more than a year now.

Stratos beat you to it.

Katon on adds is priority, suiton in between adds + start of faust, fuma the rest.

same thing happened to me
some statics just arent meant to be

you only raiton when you can kassatsu it

o w o what's buy guilty gear

Depends the buffs and debuffs present.
Raiton if there is:
>kassatsu (unless there is hypercharge on the target)
>foe's
>no storm's eye/DE on the target

Mainly this: All else, use fuma because of GCD clipping

Anyone?

fuck off leaf

yea im trash lol

shut the heck up

maybe later tho

How do I make my DRG buffs/debuffs easier to keep track of? Makes my fucking head spin sometimes keeping track of all this shit for optimal potency while following mechanics only to have it break me for 20-60 seconds because I didn't wait 1.2 seconds longer to finish my combo before the boss went invuln.

Remembering to do it.

open your hud, then press CTRL+Home on your player status/enemy status bar till its max size (140%)

how do you get the dream hat?

can you obtain it from the event this year?

Mog station I think.

Archer or Gladiator? Starting this game up for the first time.

Also how is Behemoth server wise? I don't want to end up on a dead server, even if it's the one my friend is on.

tfw no bf

mogstation
yep
stop shitposting

GLD for those sick leveling dungeon queues

>you had an ifrit using smn
it's for the best.

hah gys i type like a retard lizer xD

Behemoth is not dead

Go gladiator if you want to mainl tank later
Go archer if you want to main dps later

>finally get maid outfit

HELL FKN YEAH. Now to figure out which job it'd look best with. MCH for battle maid meme?

I wonder who she leeched the code from

>Go archer if you want to main dps later
>archer
>main dps

What's Wrong with you?

you guys liking the Christmas event?

behemoth isnt dead, but if you want a more populated server, there is Balmung and Gilgamesh. both are almost always closed to character creation due to being full, so youll likely have to transfer

He'll get more cross skills from bard than gladiator if he wants to play other dps classes

post pumps

lancer would be a better choice if someone wants to do physical DPS, and if they want to do mage they might as well just start out arcanist or thaumaturge. with archer you only really need to get 4 (15) levels of it and you're done until 60, where your opener starts to actually need quelling if you're halfway decent

Snow isn't big enough.
I can't fit my stuff+enough snow to cover the ground.

Not really. After the halloween event I hoped they decided to take seasonal things in a different direction. This goes back to the same copy/paste formula that everything else has used.

well it aint ishgard

Hoodie glamour when?

Yeah that's good advice I was just going off his specification of Gladiator or Archer

a non zero number of people complained about the haunted house being too hard so its back to fetch quests

You've got to go NIN for the battle maid trope.

I have to go CUL for new recipes.

me
except i retreated into my anxiety shell after attempting the haunted house on the last day and failing the instance for my team instead of posting about it on the forums or reddit

I liked the story.

i think that's actually an alex normal run,we never made it that far in savage

i just wanted a relevant image for my post ;w;

when will you eb me?

here ya go. they are the Sailor Deck Shoes

But then I'd have to go NIN. Can't I go MNK and just punch the dirt away? And the young master when he's being an ass.

well honestly if your static broke up from something like 12 prog anyways, it's still for the best. not worth it going into next tiers with them if they like gordias or midas

This slut needs her asshole crammed with dick.

>excited for servant's garb

+1

>got the maid code
>put on the whole outfit
>immediately looked like a house girl that looked like she belonged on a slave plantation

And that's why I've put it away ever since.

Why does it hurt

>meria logged in
C H R I S T M A S M I R A C L E

You should consider visiting a doctor

I like things. Your opinion is still valid, tho. Keep on doing you.

I suppose you can, but NIN is cool. Don't you wanna be cool? Besides, you might end up punching the young master's head off or something. MNK punches are pretty strong.

I am the exact opposite of cool. The bunny on the head thing looks kind of cute, tho.

I've only ever been cool, nothing else, but I understand. You can't be what you're not.

It is, too bad you can only get it by being bad at the class and wasting your Naruto hand signs.