Do you honestly feel like your life would be better if you could have your dream car...

do you honestly feel like your life would be better if you could have your dream car? I want my dream car so bad sometimes. Maybe I think about it too much....

on a scale of 1 - 10 how much better would your life be if you had your dream car.

1 being almost not better at all and 10 being a whole life change.

If I was given my dream car, I couldn't afford to keep it. But I drive a S550 Mustang, so I'm happy.

Probably a 2-3
I'm afraid if grow tired of it, no matter how much I want it (Lamborghini Diablo). It'd be a neat thing to have for a couple of months, maybe years, but I'm sure that novelty would wear off. I'm perfectly happy with a comfortable car with some life in it.

-3, I could never afford to keep it and it would constantly break. I would only be able to keep it for a month or two and will probably loose thousands of dollars that I don't have before I am forced to sell it.

I'm finding out, just got mine a week ago.
So far I've driven it between 30 and 50 miles a day, but I figure that won't last more than a month or so.

My life would kick ass. But yeah, upkeep would be a bitch.

>tfw they only made 1 M8

What car?

It would be neat but not life changing in any way. Also some of the interior trim / Digital displays are impossible to get. However the power and comfort are leagues over what I have at the moment. I'd say around a 3.

well, my dream car is that Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita, which cost $4.8 million.

So I'd probably get that, drive it for a week, then sell it and enjoy a normal supercar and my remaining ~$4 million.

So a 10.

But in the world of normal cars, I wish I owned a lotus exige, so that'd be like a 5. Significant improvement to my daily experience knowing I had that car, but not universe changing.

Ferrari 360

Aiming for the dirt

Yeah.
I'd also like to own a two bedroom house in a suburb somewhere.

Nice man, enjoy it.

My dream car has for a long time been a Ferarri F40. How much more I would enjoy my life would depend on the rules of this scenario. If everything would be exactly the same except that I owned an F40, I'd say my life would be about an 8 up until something went wrong with the car. Then it would drop down to a 3, since I would have an F40 as a driveway decoration due to not having the money to fix it. I would still get an immense amount of joy being able to sit in it, look at it, detail it, have sex with it, etc.

If I owned an F40 and didn't have to worry about repairs or maintenance costs, 9 all the way baby. I would spend every free moment driving it or enjoying it in some way. The only way my life could be a 10 was if I had a Renault 205 T16 as well.

>on a scale of 1 - 10 how much better would your life be if you had your dream car.

As in no changes to my actual life, I just have an Espirit V8 in the garage?

[-8] because the fucking things takes all my money just to own, let alone drive

>Renault
You mean Peugeot?

If I got my dream car right now my life would probably just get worse. I really need the dream lifestyle to go with the car so I can have things like a garage to park it in and a reserved parking spot at work so I don't have to worry about it getting sideswiped by a beat to shit Nissan Altima.

>a Ferarri F40
I used to want a 328, but I gave up on it because it took me too long to afford one. It would be a 30 year old car now, and I just figured I'd spend way too much time/money fixing it, probably constantly.
I'd say my number went up a little, but really it was one of the last pieces of the puzzle. Like you said, it doesn't do you much good if you can't take care of it, which is probably why I didn't score a 328 ten years ago.

Yes. I am retarded. It's 2 am and my brain is not functioning properly, apparently. Time for bed.

I can't believe I did that.

Well, I know I'm never going to be satisfied with just one of my dream cars, so... yeah. But no doubt my attitude'll improve, lol.

'32 ford roadster
'61 Eldorado
'63 Chrysler Turbine
Duesenberg Roadster (Any year)
1908 Model T
1929 Model A sedan (bone stock)
Ford '48 f1
'55 Chevy hardtop two-door
Ford Falcon xb gt coupe (Max's)
1948 Diamond T pickup
'68 Dodge Charger streetfighter
1970 Dodge Challenger
1964(1/2) Mustang
First Generation Camero (The gorillaz one)

And a Countach. Those are my dream cars.

Nice mate, always liked the 360.

Thanks. Took forever to find.
Coupes with stick aren't common in the US at all.

1 because I'd still only drive it back and forth to work and that's it.

I have my realistic dream car (2013 vf Maloo r8) and it's made me happier than I've been in years. My unrealistic dream car is a McLaren 650S... I wouldn't be able to afford to keep it unfortunately...

>BMW Mate

My dream Car is a insanely tuned Mercedes w201, but that'd be never Street legal in Germany.
So maybe 2/10 because i would have some nice decoration in my garage

I wouldn't be able to maintain it, but in future, why not. With FD3s Spirit R +4 i guess

If we're talking modern dream cars, then a 7. Cars are sadly out of the questions right now, so having a Ferrari F12 drop into my lap would be incredible. But Ferrari are dicks, and it'd drink petrol, so that would detract.

If it's classic, then probably an 8 or a 9. It'd be either an F40 or a Alfa GTA. It would just sit in a garage I'd build by selling part of my body off, and I could admire it all day.

>diablo
I wish i was 12 again

Like a 4

I'd probably be even less happy as I perpetually worry every day about some drunk beaner or injun plowing into it.

Christ I need to move

I'd always be paranoid someone was going to jack me or stake out my house and try to break in my garage to steal it.

Life would become a bit more interesting, probably 7/10 for the better.

As a realistic dream car, it would be a 1996 C4 w/ 6 speed. Since it's made out of fibre glass it wouldn't rot away on the roads in the winter.

It would be a dream to own a stock 1990 NSX though.

I don't really have one "dream car", just a whole bunch of stupid ideas for projects that will probably never get done but you can bet your ass I'll be trying them anyway.

But if I really had to pick one single car, an Audi RS6 V10 which would completely ruin me with expensive repairs and maintenance, crazy insurance rates and terrible gas mileage. In my current situation, not good.

Well, a dream car is vaguely defined as a car that you extremely want.

So yeah, on a scale from 1-10, obviously a 10, depending on what type of car you're getting.

Also, dream cars can change from time to time because new cars come out quite often these days.

Current dream car:
Lamborghini Aventador SV in Oro Elios.

Future dream car:
I don't fucking know, time will tell.

Most of the upkeep is from the engine/suspension.

>tfw saving up for an 840ci I can swap a Viper V10 into

What a car. I will sleep soundly tonight thinking of that

I owned one of my dream cars for 6 years, I have owned (and currently own) another dream car for 8 years.

It feels great, but it feels better with a H+amp speedball.

>You'll always want the 1-UP no matter how far you climb in life. In fact, it seems that the more you get, the more you want. Learn to live in the now, not in the "what if" future. >Smoke more weed too, that always helps me.

I don't know about you but I want a boat I can park my other boat in, fuck you

Definitely not.
Rotary is hard to maintain famalam especially when parts isn't readily accessible in a 3rd-world cuntry

My dream car is an lsx miata with thick tires, strength chassis, fastback maybe.

>cheaper maintenance costs
>less reliability issues
>faster, saving time to/from work

Taxes would kill me though so deduct 9.

Don't know how to drive
Don't have the parking space
Leave in a third-world shithole that would get me all kinds of unwanted attention

>depressed for years
>couple 'let's see what happens' half assed suicide attempts( driving through mountains plaid speed, pill cocktails and booze)
>one day the nightmare of a DD project car gets too much, it was off the road more than on it this year.
>sell it for a bottle of rum and a case of Blue Moon.
>check credit rating, might get the new Miata.
>800. Wow ok.
>decide to check out my dream car for the past while.
>test ride a IS-F
>buy that IS-F.

Since then 3 months back I have lost 5Kg, my sex life is better with my gf, and I am seeing my friends a lot more. 2017 is looking to be a good year for me.

Probably worse
>22
>In college
>Deep in student debt
>Engineering courses make me want to die
,An unaffordable broken down m2 wouldn't help at all. By the time I got it to 40k miles and would not longer have warranty I'd be out of college. But up here in Hicksville there are only ford and Honda dealerships

You're such a faggot redditor it hurts. The fact that I'm the only one calling you out for being such a huge cocksucker proves that Veeky Forums died during the first exodus.

You and your car are gay. You don't know how to drive stick.

5 because a car signifies that i am doing well and my wealth... No one wants to admit this, but it is the truth. i dont want a maserati with my current income, could not afford to run the damn thing

Tbh just bought a corvette and my whole body feels better. Road superiority increases testosterone. Women always strike up conversations, particularly neighbours.

Good thing the LFA has an auto.

WEW