League of legends general /lolg/

old:Comfy bfs edition

EYOSONGIVE.US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciK4-gcM01U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Nasus

tfw I'm a Yasuo main because he's such a fun champion but nearly everyone bitches about how Yasuo mains are the worst people on the planet and I get flamed nearly every game afterwards by both teams for just playing Yasuo.

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

can we just talk about how nice ahris fox dick must be

Death to Ahrifags and Ahri mains.

>just want to farm
>support slaps me on the ass and calls me a cuck before going in

Oh absolutely. She has an amazing cock. I'm sure she takes great pride in it.

i tried a "supportive" karma mid build playing as a secondary support
holy shit karma +sona following a hecarim around racking up kills is straight cancer

straight up steamrolled the other team

hey nice i'm the malzahar

youtube.com/watch?v=ciK4-gcM01U
new beat fire 2017

evens I practice my Jhin
odds I trundle in the jungle

don't you feel pity to her on your picture -_-

>on losing streak
>figure "fuck it" time to heal slut
>nobody focuses me
>spam heal while people tower dive
>only die when rest of team dies
>keep people silenced
>win
>S+

When will people learn to focus thew healer?

Ban Camille in all games, especially if there's someone hovering her in your team.

>In promos to Bronze 3
>go W/L/W
>Congrats you've been promoted to Bronze 1!

Can I get a small congratulations for skipping a division for the first time in my 4 seasons of playing?

you were getting focused, but i helped bot lane an awful lot that game, more than i normally do

You were the zac?

No futas.
Nope. Kitsunes like her are rapists that needs to be purge.

just be good and graceful

when someone bans yas when youre hovering it dont rage, just pick a different champ and try your best

never flash your lvl 7 mastery EVER

if you do well give your opponent tips on how to play against him

if you ever leave lane with 5 or more deaths stop playing for the rest of the day

DemonXGamerX, is that you?

W-what?

i'm stuck in bronze 1, any tips to get out there.

wait.....if she needs to be killed..then...then why does it matter whats between her legs?

nah just a trap, man

>late-game
>people decide to do something extremely stupid
>"Doesn't matter because [ they play better / champ is ahead / someone is feeding / we have no towers / etc]"
>these are same people who afk at odd times, chase endlessly, don't apply pressure or can't look at the map

Yes. Let everyone be miserable and force the team to lose harder because the enemy team is ahead. Makes total sense.

malz

>didnt build merc treads
wtf

we do custom games sometimes but we never really do group flex games or anything since no one is ever up for it

play more

How the FUCK does a cho lose to a zed? How in the fuck??

Honestly I just split push and hope for the best
Team fighting is so stupid

grats user!

you are such a strong adc!

i suppose he doesn't want to kill futas, wants to keep them alive for some purpose :3

She's been raping men left and right, taking both their virginity and soul. So the fox must die.
Could be. She's just like Leona.

>tfw I'd be down to play with /lolg/ but I'm bronze and feel inferior

Oh well, at least my normie irl friends are all garbage too

most people here are/ were bronze
some people never stopped being bronze at heart

Dw man, I was silver 2 last season and play in vgs almost daily and only get flamed every game. You just gotta make up for it by flaming in response.

t. Merc Treads

>She's been raping men left and right, taking both their virginity and soul.
...when ahri is hungry with no man (or woman) nearby

"My spirit is not lost!"

you are fucking garbage
kill yourself

>implying
how do you not see the Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums games were NO ONE has silver borders

As someone who used to play the match-up a lot mid, the biggest trap I see Cho players fall into is they start assuming that they can just tank and sustain through early laning, and take way to much poke from Zed, and end up getting all-in'd and killed after wasting Q or W on the wave. Once Zed starts getting ahead he'll build armor shred and will keep killing the Cho unless he really gets his shit together, and of course Zed will roam to other lanes for easy kills due to the near free-farm he gets against Cho.

When is Riot going to admit they fucked Shen up big time. Went from semi fun afk farming/sustain tank that could 1v1 squishies if farmed enough. Now he's just some boring ass fuck that takes a shit ton of harass in lane because he has NOTHING to deal with ranged poke. Nothing. A 2 second dodge zone on a long ass CD does nothing to compensate for losing all the sustain he had before and his damage is pretty abysmal until you are able to sit on someones face for a long time. At least before you could get a quick E>Q>Ki Strike combo off followed by a Ki Shield for some really fast harass in lane and by late game with a trinity you could almost burst squishies in one combo.

I hate the new fucking Shen and just want my old boy back. A lot of the time I even forget he's a champ in this game because no one fucking plays his boring ass. Anyone else agree?

>tfw stacking isnt necessary anymore and you can just level e instead

C O M F Y

boosted ass bonobos :^)
just cause you're dia dosent mean you play like one

Name a single thing more satisfying in this game than carrying as Teemo.

some have no border though

*levels e*

Change that shit-taste, user. The furry fox don't deserve to be anyone's waifu and must be killed.

They already admitted they fucked up and that he needs another rework.

>work as staff in a group home for developmentally disabled people
>client is cool guy, watches tv/colors/does puzzles all day
>I play league at work 50-75% of the day without being bothered by my girlfriend etc

I am LUCKY guy?

Who are you going to pick now riddler?

>no Red Hood champion

Uhhh... lolbabs?

>no qt spider waifu champion

Lolbabs?

Dominating their top laner, roaming their jungle killing everyone you find at will, then inevitably losing because your the only one fed and your doing nothing to actually help your team win. It's not a real Teemo game if all nine other players don't hate you by the end of it.

red riding annie

she is not my waifu, silly

i just like her, don't imagine as my partner or something

Destroying a Teemo

>tfw tea and strudel

who here /comfy/?

DELET THIS

>no raid boss champion controlled by two players

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... lolbabs............ ?

Then stop liking her just as players stop liking Fiora when she used tank items.

But I skipped Bronze 2 user! I'm doing well

you will get fat if you eat so much!

Are you sure you're not the client user????

Bring old morde back while they're at it too I miss him

i havent really been here in a while, but from what i remember the silvers all waifu and namefag in the thread and most of the people who actually show up to the vg v vg games are gold-d5

what happens if one guy lags

Will we ever get another extremely hyped champion that actually manages to deliver like their expectations like Jhin?

little devil teemo

only one guy actually moves him so if it's him he just stops/starts lagging around

>implying

I have jesus metabolism

I drink at least two 2 liters of Dr Pepper every 4 days, eat any fast food I want, and STILL keep my dank abs

feels gud man

>not flashing mastery when you fuck up/do something retarded

I mean, I earn DOZENS od dollars per day, and get to go home at the end of shifts. Either way I'm satisfied.

Yeah I'm actually rather positive in-game, and banning doesn't matter too much to me.

The thing I do notice is I seem to be struggling quite often when I get counter picked, more than expected. I don't know exactly when to poke or when to stay back, but I'm sure if I was better I could probably win lane.

Also I decided to check out the /r/leagueoflegends subreddit, and the amount of people who just ban champions just to get people to rage is insanely high. Everyone on there is insanely entitled too.

>a webm that shows what is unboxed
>this user guesses what will be unboxed
what did he mean by this

Can someone explain to me how it's fair for some piece of shit faggot who has a sub-50 winrate overall to get mid just because he autofilled one game, whereas the smurf with a literal 90% win rate on 50+ games gets autofilled into support?

Why the fuck did Riot take out pick order in the first place? Makes shit sense.

>tfw most of the playerbase doesn't find him creepy at all, they actually like him for his quirk and charm

They should've included his scrapped haiku lines, then he might've actually been pretty creepy.

lamb

>BUY 6 "SNOWDOWN" CHESTS
>GET 6 FIRE SKINS
>4 OF THEM ARE MOLTEN RAMMUS AND WILDFIRE ZYRA
EXPLAIN THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

>tfw duoing with gf
>currently snuggling together under a blanket with hot coco playing winter summoners rift making corny christmas jokes and laughing together

who else knows that comfy feel?

that i just glanced at the thumbnail

not bothering to open it now too

Jhin is pretty much the best champion, Riot created this year and maybe ever.

but he's beauty

honestly on his release i hated the fuck out of him
now I play him support in normals and destroy

>I'm stupid
>and also autistic

I'm just giving you a hard time. Working with special needs people is great and it takes a great spirit to do it, it's what I used to do awhile back too. Keep doing you mang

>on yasuo
>when hes trying specifically to NOT be cancer like the rest of them

whats next gonna tell him to ONLY use project yas

never use plebit, they suck ass and the only reason to use it is when youre a credible source on a champ and want to bitch about changes to them (marinerevenge on the garen rework)

just do research on youtube, watch pro players and how they handle matchups and learn to play passively, yasuo scales very well and you just need to learn how to play the game, it doesnt matter who youre playing against as long as YOU know your champion more than the enemy knows theirs

>falling for the jewish crafting meme

It's your own fault.

I fucking love Jhin. Started to main the hell out of him to climb and currently sitting at a 70% winrate in 30 games so far. Feeling pretty good. Everything about him is just cool. He's just the right amount of edgy without going into Zed-tier. Plus I am a musician in a local orchestra so I can sort of relate to his love of performance.

Also playing this many games of one champ in a day or two really makes you a better player. Climbed like 4 divisions during this time and now win lane 100% of the time and get first blood 90% of the time by level 2 with flash Q>4th shot. Very well designed champ that will probably never be matched for a long ass time.

No furries allowed. And that ass needs to be nerf.

>teemo has a 52% winrate top
I thought he was shit. Or do people hate him for other reasons?

>buy one more non snowdown chest

>so many good characters restricted to a fucking moba

If I were to ever take Jhin out of the game and throw him into another IP, it'd be Batman. He'd make for an amazing Batman villain honestly, even though I don't care much for capeshit.

He's shit when people who don't know how to play him, play him and build shit like runaans deathcap with AP runes and shit

Jinx is still my favorite ADC because she is strong but easy to play and the only thing you need to know to be competent with her is when to switch from machinegun to cannon.

>I have jesus metabolism
You literally just don't eat as much as you think. Everyone always says, "LOL I CAN EAT LIKE 5 PIZZAS A DAY AND STILL STAY SKINNY MUH METABOLISM" when in actuality the absolute most extreme cases show that there is only about a 500 kcal difference between metabolisms and that is like the top 0.1% of cases.

You literally just don't eat like you think you do.

did you block me urgot-kun
we didnt even talk ;n;

>tfw your ex got you in to gaming, and specifically league
>tfw she stomps your ass whenever you meet in ranked
>tfw the new model is a fucking single player rpg baby that can't pvp

she keeps the apartment nice and cooks good food though. We've even got a charlie brown tree going on in the living room.

You lucked out.

who.ru

A villain that could outmatch the Bat.