>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

>Extended Universe Downloads
mega.nz/#F!OFFSkSrb!6P9FqreveGbbwh_No1qHZA

>Fan Projects
Info on Project Cartographer:
h2v.online

Info on SPV3:
dsogaming.com/news/halo-custom-edition-spv3-total-overhaul-halo-pc-now-available/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sh3KQb9dU4c
youtube.com/watch?v=fofX-OITWMw
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halogeneral pc
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halogeneral w10
youtube.com/watch?v=4W5gOFr4Wpw
docs.google.com/document/d/1yVlMw6NzM-liatgr1hBI3hVQN_STHinP2gQQTNjcTnA/edit#getstarted
youtube.com/watch?v=-CiLceGDGwg
youtube.com/watch?v=NMiiffLQcvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE /HG/TAGE IV: BUNGIE EDITION is currently accepting clips from these games.
>Halo: Combat Evolved/Anniversary/SPV3
>Halo 2/Anniversary/Vista/Project Cartographer
>Halo 3/ODST/Firefight
>Halo Wars
>Halo: Reach
>Halo: The Master Chief Collection (excluding Halo 4/Spartan Ops)

If you'd like to submit a clip, either reply to this post with the xboxdvr/thehostyouuse link or message that link to "Sweaty Towels" on waypoint. Use the past community’tages as a reference on what to submit. I’ll be looking for casual and competitive clips from the multiplayer and the campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=sh3KQb9dU4c
youtube.com/watch?v=fofX-OITWMw
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

If anyone needs me to record their clips from Halo 3 on the 360 then let me know. I'll be keeping my 360 with me for the next few weeks. if anyone wants to get achievements together on any 360era Halo then let me know, I have them all.

ree

What did he mean by this?

Shcuck

How advanced is that scripting?
How do I get better at it?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

DON'T POINT OUT MY MISTAKES

i want halo 4 on xbox one, I want to play it at 60fps with all of my customisation unlocked. MCC is too buggy.

i dont have a 360 anymore either so theres no way to nostaglia over how bad h4 is.

saying that h4 had some of the best BTB maps.

>h4 had some of the best BTB maps.

>wanting to play Halo 4 at all

Can graph user report on the activity of the 2 PC companies? We might as well merge the two at this point.
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halogeneral pc
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halogeneral w10

They were pretty good

>they were pretty good
That's better

Pretty sure the guy who runs the second one isn't even on /hg/.

The second company hasn't yet been active this month but we are having a social night this week

>He was autistic enough to make his own thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=4W5gOFr4Wpw

They always underestimate MC, or is it that mjolnir armor is that weak?

btw im not salty.

Samus just too OP

halocustoms and halolobbies is dead. Might as well remove them

>Halo: Online - docs.google.com/document/d/1yVlMw6NzM-liatgr1hBI3hVQN_STHinP2gQQTNjcTnA/edit#getstarted

If you're talking about me then no I didn't make the thread. Halo: Online, Halo: CE, Halo 5: Forge still need to be included and I don't know why it's called fan creations

A power bomb would turn anything inside the suit to ash.

This is more accurate.
youtube.com/watch?v=-CiLceGDGwg

Samus is just insanely powerful, she can basically fly and shoot 50 missles per minute out of every orifice

Sentinel meme animations at 110 FoV if anyone cared

The sentinel beam is pretty good in H5

yeah but she hasnt got luck.

thats all mister chef needs

fucking nintendrone weebaboos faggots btfo

also a fucking space marine or a jedi or some shit would roflstomp samus so LOL haha arent i great i can compare two totally different universes and make an objective opinion too i swear.

what a crock of shit.

It's the best weapon they've added so far.

I... am ordering you...

>Not the spitfire

Two number Nines

The two for ten deal?

A number 5 large

FUCKING.
HEXAGONS.

I hope you don't play garbage like that

How do we end hexagons?

>mfw Halo Wars 2 on PC will have the same fate as Gears 4 because of shitshow threads like being it's only marketing
>mfw no face

what are we going to do when haah waaw 2 kill?

It's kind of weird that despite you constantly fighting on Forerunner installations in the new games, you actually never fight sentinels or enforcers.

>343 dumped all of their ad money on the Hunt the Truth campaign
>they spent the rest on HCS prize money
>now Forge and Wars 2 have nothing

H5 is on page 1 of game popularity #WE FUCKING BACK

16th place coming in right behind Roblox and skyrim

>Roblox
That stings a bit

Its free and there's plenty of children on xbox so I'm not too surprised

If anything I'd have thought Roblox would be even higher

Will we never have a good Mark V helmet? Don't get me wrong this is leagues better than Alpha, but it's still just a less bad version of Halo 3s abysmal version.
Halo 4s is still the most accurate to the original.

Halo 4's looked trash from the front. So far there hasn't been a very accurate representation, they all have their own differences.

3's was blockier and a bit wider, Reach's was overall slimmer and was shaped quite different, MK V alpha was an abomination, etc.

The new one looks alright to me so far, though. Maybe the best version yet

( I should clarify by saying the best version yet except for the side vent things, they jut out too far.the visit is a bit off as well.)

Eh, at least it actually looks like mark V

I like how it's all shitty 2010s games but WOOBYDOO GOTTA PUT MEERIO IN THERE, IT'S NO GAMES WITHOUT MEERIO!

Also femshep the iconic strong female face of Mass Effect am I right?

You guys always say it looked trash from the front but it really didn't, in game outside of 343s awful promotional art it looked pretty much fine, sure the jowls curved in a little bit at the bottom and made it look mousey from certain angles, but it was definitely the most accurate Mark V to CE, Delta is passable though, I will indeed wear it if the prerequisites aren't retarded hard.
Body armor was shit though.

Who would win 3 on 3, UNSC or Covenant?

>prerequisites

Wait. We will be able to earn them without the fucking RNG REQ system????

Depends on the rosters.
San Shyuum and Drones would have an obvious advantage with their gravity belts and wings.

Spartans would have an advantage with their armor, without it they'd be just outclassed by an also armorless elite due to height.

Brutes are just as tall as elites and much stronger, they can jump pretty much the same height as elites and spartans too, but they lack tactics and accuracy the other two have.

Grunts are obviously awful, their main advantage is their numbers and only one would be allowed, a tiny guy with a heavy backpack wouldn't be the best B-ball player.

Jackals would be able to make some intensely accurate shots but could be thrown around and have the ball stolen from them like nothing; Skirmishers on the other hand, while still pretty accurate but not quite as, are fast and can jump fuckin' high, slam dunks for days.

Sergeant "Magic" Johnson would have 9/10 stats in all areas.

Let's say it's Johnson with one faceless spartan soldier and an ODST against Arbie, a backup Elite, and a Brute

Johnson would probably be a better player than Arby, but with a height disadvantage.
The Spartan(II) and Elite would match up pretty evenly.
The ODST would be a pretty regular player, no match with anybody on the opposing team, but if we replaced him with a Spartan III he'd have good tactics and maneuverability from his stealth training, and just the right amount of rage.
All in all only a real game would say who'd win. Covenant have an obvious height advantage, but only the Arbiter can match up to the humans in finesse and tactic.

Who would win, a million suns or one master chief?

I dunno, Master Chief is a pretty lucky dude. he'd probably go back to Africa and find the ancient Forerunner Sun-put-outer, better known as the Nohonga Whackadu in the possession of the Ongo Bongo tribe who have been around since the Forerunners reset humanity, and then with Linda and Kelly's help he can use his magic reawakened Iso Didact DNA laced sperm to activate the device, putting out the suns, and saving the galaxy.

Chief because I'm sure with 343's writing, Halo Rings can be set to "sun killing mode" or some shit

Just like they can do tiny localized pulses and compose the didact but only with a bunch of composers

Well there's only one sun in the universe but even if there was a million you can just wait for them to go away at night

>I dunno, Master Chief is a pretty lucky dude
Luck has nothing to do with it.
He has a genesong implanted in his hereditary code that gives him special advancements and is programmed to avoid fatal eventualities.
He didn't save the Earth multiple times because he just got lucky. It was his destiny.

Real ODST set when?

never ever 100 years

Well, helljumper is alright

Wouldn't be much of a super weapon if it didn't have conventional use as well

It was made for only one purpose though

Does anyone here play with custom sensitivity?
What's your settings?

Maximum

Really? 10X/10Y 5 accel?

How the fuck did we win against beings that can control and move plasma

1 sens, 2 if im feeling crazy.

Ingenuity, their hubris, and some ancient ayy lmaos.

>How the fuck did we win against beings that can control and move plasma
The flood consumed the entirity of the covenant centralized powers, sending order into disarray.
Only Truth remained and he commanded a fraction of the previous covenant, who were still engaged in civil war.
All we had to do was finish off the scrapings.
So basically we got lucky.
Flood and schism did 90% of the work for us.

There's also the new retcon that says they were fighting an additional civil war against the banished that whole time.

Considering how fucked the Brutes can be, the civil war doesn't surprise me, especially what with it being a theocracy and all.

Now that you mention it that way, it sounds like kind of a scapegoat. Lazy writing on Bungie's part.

I mean they spent 2 games and several books, basically the entirity of the franchise at that point, building up the covies as some absolutely unstoppable juggernaut that had torn through the entire human empire and had pushed us back to only Earth.
But then like 95% of them get either killed off or secede or go rogue inbetween H2 and 3 so that we can conveniently finish off the trilogy with a victory*

It kind of reminds me of Mass Effect 3 how the reapers are this simply unstoppable force and how entire civilization fleets have trouble stopping just one and there's thousands of them, but then in the 3rd game, it's like "oh there's actually this thing called the crucible you're just hearing about now that can conveniently kill all the reapers at once.
Fuck... it happened in Gears 3 too! They've got this machine that you've never heard about that can kill all the lambant AND locust at once.

The Covenant aren't actually that smart about the technology they use. In First Strike for instance, Cortana was able to vastly refine their plasma weapons on a captured Covenant ship.

Also the whole Flood killing most of them thing.

They don't innovate, that's the problem

>kill all the lambant AND locust at once
Not anymore, the locust are back and stronger than before.

As pertaining to the current discussion, I went through a bunch of Halo media to do my best to estimate how big the covenant drop off between Halo 2 and 3 is. Keep in mind there's a 3 month gap between the games.

So, out if we set the covenant that exist before the great schism occurs at a value of 100%, here is what I have...

>70% consumed by flood
The fleet around High Charity occupied a large majority of covenant active duty forces when the capital made the jump to Delta Halo. The entire city and the vast majority of ships were lost to flood or the simultaneous schism between Brute and Elite forces. More ships were sent in from other areas of Covie controlled space, and all of those were also consumed until they just gave up.

>10% go rogue with what ships/tech they have, perhaps return to their home planet
Lots of Jackals did they, since they weren't really official members of the club in the first place. Some were later conscripted back into Jul's Storm Covenant, but most probably weren't since we know that most of the Storm Jackals are the subspecies varient that wasn't really in the original covenant to begin with. Others may have joined up with the banished.

>8% Join the Storm Covenant
Jul's faction includes most elites that rejected the prophets but refused to completely reject the great journey. Grunts were forced in out of fear and Jackals are paid mercs on a timed contract. There are very few drones, Brutes, and Hunters in the storm.

>8% Join the Swords of Sanghelios
It's implied that Arby has most of the surviving elites on his side, but less of everything else.

>4% Remain intact under Truth
All that remained of the original covenant. This is the faction that came to Earth and traveled to the ark, and was subsequently destroyed by the alliance of Elites, Humans, and (temporarily) flood. It makes no sense to believe there's more of them out there since the ark was their endgame. We know they had roughly 3x the ships of Shipmaster's fleet. That's it.

And now there's a fascist government and robots

>tfw elites say infidel now instead of heretic
It really hurts

Where is it stated that there's Brutes in the storm covenant?

>Where is it stated that there's Brutes in the storm covenant?
Spartan Assault

It's a virtual training excercise BASED ON real events though, so who knows how accurate it is.

Most Locust didn't survive.
A few did and we're mutated in their chrysalis'

Is Halo Wars + DLC different from Halo Wars: Definitive Edition?

If I search for a game in Halo Wars, will I find someone from the Definitive Edition?

Does Definitive Edition come with its own achievements?

>Does Definitive Edition come with its own achievements?
Yes.

>Is Halo Wars + DLC different from Halo Wars: Definitive Edition?
It's the same game just upscaled graphically.
>If I search for a game in Halo Wars, will I find someone from the Definitive Edition?
No. Xbox One is linked with Windows 10. That's it
>Does Definitive Edition come with its own achievements?
Yes, but we don't know if they're the same or not.
If they're the same I'll kill myself

Guess I better beat the original first then

>4,900 req for winning a mythic WZFF in 1st place with a rare rp boost
What is even the point of this meme? It makes barely any more than Heroic.

>Q:What type of game is Halo Online?

>A:Halo Online is a free multiplayer-only PC experience that we’re launching as a closed beta test in Russia.

>Q:Does Halo Online represent your future plans for the franchise on PC?

>A:Halo Online is a learning opportunity for us as we explore ways to welcome new fans to the “Halo” universe. We’re excited to release a “Halo” multiplayer-only PC experience tailored for Russian gamers.

>Q:When will Halo Online be available?

>A:The closed beta period will begin in Russia later this spring. There is no definitive launch date at this time.

>Q:Are you planning on bringing Halo Online to the Xbox One?

>A:Halo Online was built from the ground up specifically for the PC. There are no plans to bring Halo Online to the Xbox One.

>Q:Will gamers in other regions like North America and Europe be able to play Halo Online?

>A:Right now our focus is on learning as much as we can from the closed beta period in Russia. Theoretically, any expansion outside of Russia would have to go through region-specific changes to address player expectations.

>Q:Are you planning to officially launch this year?

>A:There is no definitive launch date at this time as we proceed in our closed beta period in Russia.

Should I tell him?

Welcome to enlightenment user.
You shouldn't be playing something just for reqs.
Reqs are pointless and given out at random.

You should he playing because you enjoy the game

This!

Step 1: Grind for Reqs
Step 2: Realize reqs are pointless and only artificially extend replayability
Step 3: realize that beyond the veil of Reqs, the game is sub par and has no enticement to keep playing for its own quality
Step 4: Stop playing Halo 5
Step 5: Live

I did this except I replaced step 5 with "Play Overwatch"

That's even worse

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HEY GUYS, HE, HEY GUYS!!!!

WHAT IF, AFTER HALO 5....

WHAT IF...

penis

Really makes you think

>player quits on enemy team
>3v2