google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound

>Previously on /dbt/
>SEM POLL ROUND 2
Pick final destination and time frame.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GJGCR9U/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1481220903&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=trailer light led strip&dpPl=1&dpID=51NMRs11GPL&ref=plSrch
youtube.com/watch?v=fioOO9vLrcU
youtube.com/watch?v=fipalF6u85A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Naked SV a best

>tfw ninja 250
>tfw only been riding for a month and am already the best rider on /dbt/

>tfw you will never road race with your dad, have him blaze past you trailing smoke and watch as he's hurled to his death at over 100mph

>2004
>30.000 km
>1750 €

did I did right ?

>660
No

Yeah, it's a good machine.

Not bad

Depends on what's been done on it, 30k means a lot of "technically-not-wear-items" are nearing the end of their life.

I have a Suzuki GS500. I like it, but having test ridden some newer/bigger motorcycles made me wish I had something else.

What are your thoughts on the 2005-2006 Suzuki GSF650 as an upgrade from the one I have now? I heard the air/oil cooling system they had made them super-reliable, but I don't know much about bikes so it may not be true.

All air-oil cooled zukis are bulletproof unless you're stuck in standstill traffic (usually no rad fan so oil overheats leading to bearing and camshaft damage). The Suzuki generally makes ridiculously high-quality engines but skimps on most other things.

Damn, thats a really good price.
They are around 2700€ in my area.
Enjoy it man!

Thanks a lot.

the bike just went to the store for regular maintenance

here it's about 3000€ too, but the guy needed to leave the town for work so he sells it quickly and low price

get the god machine instead, those 4 cylinder 70 hp engines are the definition of gutless

holy shit, I wanted one of those so bad when I was 17, if I would have gotten one for that price, I'd probably live that Grenzgänger lifestyle now

Is the mt07 just as skinny as the ninja 300? Looking for my next commuter

I have no idea if it's just as skinny but I can't imagine it ever being wide enough to be a problem for anyone. Hell what do you even mean by skinny, tank, seat, bars? mirrors?

Just from widest point to widest point. I do ALOT of filtering

if you don't have a set of R1200GS Panniers, any bike will be able to squeeze through traffic. It really depends on your skill, and not the width of your bike

HELL YES MOTHERFUCKER
WE XT GANG NAO

that's not an XT you shmuck

I've clipped a few mirrors and scraped the side of a car once. It's pretty shit. Especially with our Australian roads. I think Americans have wider roads and ours are probably the same as the UK

>I've clipped a few mirrors and scraped the side of a car once
that's because your shit at filtering, not because your bike is too wide

Getting white motorcycle boots were a mistake.

well look they're naked bars, they're gonna be wider than clip ons at the end of the day.

The MT-07 is a supremely nice bike to ride at low speed and what not so would be a weapon with filtering through. I don't rate them for twisties or track work though.

AKCHUALLY IT IS
it's has literally same parts as XT
and it's a siblings of XT
so it counts
and you can suck my ass don't try to tell me about my bike

kek

Yes that's what I was implying, anonymous internet friend.

>it's has literally same parts as XT
no, and you call yourself a motorbike mechanic?

See I live in australia and haven't done that because I have two functioning eyes and some sort of depth perception, what's wrong with you cunt?

git gud haha
you're the reason Americans aren't allowed to filter
I hope you're ashamed

yes
:^)

its not getting dirty that bothers me, it's the fact that it looks so garish with my black trousers and jacket, and that it also doesn't fit around my calves very well.

Might just go back to using my hiking boots.

Kys fatty. You don't even ride a bike

>looking fresh > safety
holy moly user think about that again
just plastidip your shoes

>I think Americans have wider roads and ours are probably the same as the UK
bruv, have you ever been to the UK, or europe in general? Australian roads tend to be even wider than american roads, because at least, the australian government actually acknowledges their drivers are shite

ok its mainly that it doesn't fit around my ankles too well.

£60 not well spent, when I get a job and next pay check I will have to look for some more.

Some nice black/dark brown touring boots will be good.

Have you ever been to australia? the average australian road was designed for one lane in the 1800s and has since had 3 lanes squeezed in there.

i thought australians being even more retarded than americans was a meme, but I'm starting to doubt that

why didn't you try them on first anyways m8

bro, even a harley could split every single one of these lanes, next to each other even

fuck off to your broken bike wr, nobody here likes you, just in real life

bought them online like a retard.

All the reviews were saying 'get the size above'.

It will fit fine if I wear really thick socks or 2 layers of socks I guess.

I'm retarded because I've actually ridden on australian roads and know what they're like? (fairly often too narrow to filter in cities). Fucking lol.

I would love to see you attempt to filter parra rd, love to.

ayy lmao it ain't even broken
and everyone likes me here and outside
you're just quite jealous because you have autism I guess :^))

or just send them back, you'll figure out the right way user.

I really doubt it can be sent back now, worn then for 3 months, they're thoroughly worn in and the leather is creased up.

wr whats ur new bik

wr125

Anybody else planning on riding through a cold winter too?

oh
I thought you just bought them. well then it's different of course.
ur mom haha ;-)
j/k it weights less than that
AYYY U GOT DESTROYED
it's TT600S
> history repeats itself

Find a fault.

lol nope

>aircooled
>carbs
>slow

no.

where can i get a tail light like that?

less than 999cc.
fewer than 4 cylinders

not a drz

>4 stroke

tolle meme

bedankt ;)

I get snow too. That'll be the end for me. Hoping for a light winter though.

Don't be girl. Get a carhartt insulated jumpsuit. I can don and doff it in 20 seconds over normal clothes with boots on.

Taillight

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GJGCR9U/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1481220903&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=trailer light led strip&dpPl=1&dpID=51NMRs11GPL&ref=plSrch

It's great, I love it

looks illegal

is that light pretty bright? it's hard to really tell in pics. Also when you hit the turn signal just half of it starts flashing while the other half still functions as a brake/running light like normal?

>normie facebook meme

>tfw no TW125 with R1 and R6 suspension/swingarm

> meme bike with shit parts
would rather keep on looking at German memes

attempted ducati 1199 theft in london
youtube.com/watch?v=fioOO9vLrcU
if i found some chavs tryna steal my bike i swear i'd batter them with a hockey stick

London is so shit...
Should've left it in EU

this

too bad nobody shot the sandniggers

>a bike is more valuable than a person's life
wew, watch our you don't cut yourself on that edge

He said sandnigger, not person

yes, we all know you think you're hilarious

>career motorcycle thieves
literally no value to their lives

What we really need is panty thiefs

Just watched their movie, crazy stuff. I think he might have had a secret death wish, he just kept racing. I wonder if the engine mechanic felt any guilt.

>tfw you will never take your harley for a walk

>we should value a criminal's wellbeing more than the victim's
Fuck off Australia/uk/sweden

>victim's well being

dude, he was going to steal his bike, not murder him

>dude he's just trying to rape your daughter

Probably. This bike hasn't been inspected since 1995. If I get a fixit ticket I'm reregistering it as antique.

Very. I'm pretty against tiny useless tail lights and I feel very comfortable riding with this. You can feather your brake and make it flash too. I'm going to wire up something to do that automatically soon.

My wirings fucked up so my flashers don't work, I hand signal for now, I'll fix that this winter once I'm off the road. I lit them up with a battery, they're amber not red. Different LEDs

It raining really hard but got to fuck around for a while.
>hows the day dbt?

does hawaii get cold?

sweet I plan to get these.

he also came at people with a grinder and hammer when they tried to stop him. That's an immediate threat to others' lives.

>"person"

Career thieves, murderers, and rapists are not people. They have inherently defective senses of empathy, morality, and social conformity that lead to them being as suited for integration into regular society as a talking housecat. While one in a hundred might have regret and merely been foolish, this is irrelevant, because "people" in this segment are universally of below average intelligence and display notably poor impulse control. All characteristics of criminality are heritable, but do not necessarily result in criminality. They may only result in a particularly ruthless businessman, but this is a bad thing nonetheless.

The average quality of humanity increases significantly when more crimes carried the death penalty, and when liberal ideologies fueled by fantasy and emotion on the part of persons detached from reality dominate, a nation's averages slowly fall.

Shooting bike thieves is Hitler Approved™ and endorsed by the National Fedora Association.

been getting around 30c or 69 to 72f, not cold compared to the other places that get fucked.

>Career thieves, murderers, and rapists are not people
noun, plural peoples for 4.
persons indefinitely or collectively; persons in general:
to find it easy to talk to people; What will people think?
persons, whether men, women, or children, considered as numerable individuals forming a group:
Twenty people volunteered to help.
human beings, as distinguished from animals or other beings.
the entire body of persons who constitute a community, tribe, nation, or other group by virtue of a common culture, history, religion, or the like:
the people of Australia; the Jewish people.

>twisty roads
>but they're bumpy
>sometimes covered in lava
>55mph speed limit

it's justice senpai

you're already fucked

>the Jewish people
I think we know who is behind this post.

>thieves
>human

Lol if everyone here thinks people deserve to be shot for committing minor crimes, then basically everyone here should be killed for speeding

>hi I'm a retarded lefty and I don't understand equivalency

You faggots wouldn't know theft if you regularly voted for it
Fucking die, statist

Well, speeding actually endangers you and everyone around you, but stealing something is only a materialistic loss

>poor people desperate enough to commit a major crime
>not humans
Crime comes from poverty and lack of hope, not bad people.
Ok maybe sometimes bad people but not everyone is chopping people up in bathtubs.

>i'm gonna watch as a meth addict steals my 10k worth of bike and enjoy it

There's no point in telling that to an American, that's literally all they base their gun fantasies on

So you lose a motorcycle, considering he has to steal a motorcycle we can assume he can not afford one, so something he has that would be equal value might be his push bike i guess?

Fair is fair, $1000 could be a lot of money to him and loose change for you.

I'd rather watch someone steal a motorcycle than have some reckless cunt crash into my children

This.
Stupid retards.
Beating them to "death" is fine but shooting them no.

True, idk why we bother responding to them.
They are the same morons that say Australia is a clear example of how gun control does not work after it stopped our mass shootings and nearly halved our suicide rates in young males.

All of these weak Americans needing guns to deter some Pakis, and the, have the audacity to call us cucks while literally needing weapons of war to feel safe

Shit this is going to make you guys lose your minds.
youtube.com/watch?v=fipalF6u85A

>Error: Bad video stream. Only VP8 is supported.
seriously now?

>b-but muh stabbings

I once had an american literally tell me he'd rather get shot than stabbed, because being shot is more survivable

The roads are great and who needs to go fast right? I hate this fucking tourist trap of traffic laws.