Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=754

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Some other server
Comfy (lol i forgot)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wB1Jm9GUHR0
youtube.com/watch?v=KAmglLZDLzs
m.imgur.com/a/MYg5r
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>everyone is too busy playing the game to make a new thread

Brings a tear to my eyes. Hey everybody!!!!!!!!!!

>comfy (lol i forgot)

> busy playing the game

how innocent

wtf i hate EG now

You big dumb JERKS!!

TRIGGERED

Hahaha nerd shoulda been faster.

and the next fight i have him as partner again

ahh the geniusness of ELO, have a bad partner, lose with him, get same rank as him from losing, always get him as a partner

and... third time in a row with this fucker

imc too busy fixing gvg rigging (just make 2 alt guilds and its bypassed) yet were stuck in this ride that never ends of afkers in arena and since i lose with the afker we have same rank and always get matched together

don't you have a blog or something you can post this to? just make a youtube video about it so i can ignore it, fag.

i specifically remember not giving a fuck about what you think

holy fuk ur such a badass

Pssh...kid...

>teamswaaz is threejane
well ok then, now it all makes sense. no wonder im always criticized for "bringing up him spamming me death threats 6 months ago" all he had to do was shitpost about me on new account so i could be the one to seem desperate
kids fucking mental, i dont care if it happened 6 months ago. thats like saying anything "bad" can be forgotten in 6 months, theft , death , cheating , etc. grow the fuck up. once a piece of shit always a piece of shit. beethoven is such a fucking autist for taking that psychopath in

teamswaaz isn't 3j lmao

who is teamswaaz anyway

teammuhammad

I bet Swaaz would like every single person he hates on here if he met them in real life and talked over some drinks and good food

i bet you are a faggot.

i wish swaaz had a blog or a trip so i could easily read about his daily life every single hour of every single day

why does she look smug as fuck

Its still the same duration, same damage and same number of hits as Original Ball in KTOS now.

And it looks like they kileld the tanslation patch we used. How rude af. Damn you MrKim.

New Dungeon lvls seem good.

170 is the old 145?
200 is the old 190?
So 217 became 230 and 240 became 260?
That means 160 and 175 are extinct?

160 and 175 dungeons were removed.

Not that anyone will miss them, they were totally shit anyway.

Did they carry the notable loot from those dungeon over to anything?

So what happens to the items and boss cards native to those dungeons? Mothstem card will be impossible to get now?

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH give me back that old outdated english patch

And give a few event TP pls

The items were moved to other dungeons. Not sure about cards though.

Thanks

>More fucking unobtainable cards
>Hats from ICBT1 still unobtainable

I fucking hate IMC's retardation.

have they optimized the game yet?
is the cash shop as horrible as it appeared to be getting?
i'm really glad i stopped playing

Convince me to not go kabbalist2!

>just can't decide what build to play

Anything a kabbalist does can be undone by a plague doctor

sorc 2

must be a cancer oracle kabba inq

So with "Lank Reset" pretty much confirmed in ktos, what is everyone here rerolling their "shit-tier failure of a rainbow-build character only kept in lodge for the team level" into? I'm making my Alchemist into a Pyro megumin in preparation for cryingseal.

sw3cata3goon2

My Shinobi is turning into a Sword3Cata3Goon2.

>not lank leset

you ruined it

>implying Japan is consistent with their R and L mixups
You have much to learn, young gakusei

youtube.com/watch?v=KAmglLZDLzs

He was probably referencing this. But my Corsair3 is probably going full Lolipan. Sword2 Pelt1 Rode3 Corsair1 Murmillo.

>full lolipan

you're missing that shitty hop c1 pick over s2, heh

b-but corsair buffs someday

>Chronomancer:
> - Stop: Fixed issues where it was possible to attack 'Stopped' targets with persistant AOE skills.
about time

kek, I was cheesed yesterday by a wiz 3 linker 1 chrono 3 wl with stop of agony after I survived his double dt (dt -> pass -> dt = double balls)

>about time
Got a chuckle out of me

>6.8k normal attack
>20k machine gun hits
The matk sharing from riding works that well? This is exciting.

is pure dex better? I have a cata planning to go cata3 for PvE.

and before anyone ask again. I made Cata PvE because i want to go fast.

anyone else really hate EG?

not that much dmg

Nope shes the best girl
she knocks my socks off

Evil Geniuses? Isn't that some """"""e-sport"""""" team?

ded game, ded thread

I wonder what boobies feel like. I've only felt my own.

big breasts feel soft and warm

They all feel different. Some are young and bouncy, like the most springy jelly you'll never touch. Other are worn and droopy, like warm melting pudding that doesn't spill out of your hands. They'll all wonderful.

That's kind of sad, I really like cold stuff.

How do you convince girls to let you touch them?

I tell them my Dad is the boss of a video game company whos games
Impresses, Motivates and Connects people

>How do you convince girls to let you touch them?
First I befriend them, then I let them touch me first.

new sorc riding

sorc3's saved?

Just touch, if you're good looking enough you can get away with it. Just say thanks and walk away after. Depending on the reaction, but usually a brisk pace to a very far location is most recommended.

The guy is a fucking whale.
Had a +15 Circle Rod with transcendence 5 I think.

not bad, low HP monster tho

I hate friends though, it's annoying to have to answer to someone all the time. What if I don't want to help someone out? What if I don't want to spend time doing nothing with someone? What if spending time with people for long amounts of time causes me too much stress and makes me eventually explode on them?

It's really annoying because my parents are starting to put pressure on me about relationships. If they cause me any more stress, I'll start to ignore them too.

I don't believe you.

That's like a +8 windia stage 4 or something, pretty attainable

Some are flat, and those are the best.

your dad is Kim?

>What if spending time with people for long amounts of time causes me too much stress and makes me eventually explode on them?

No, that's key. You spend short, but fun, amounts of time with them. Always leave them wanting for more and never get rid of the sense of personal mystery. Don't dote on them either. Just be friendly and trustworthy enough to entice. Then the boobies can be yours, too.

m.imgur.com/a/MYg5r
Daddy I want cummys

Where do I meet them then?

My snowflake character is amazing, my main, and I wouldn't change it except to cram more circles I want into it. The only characters I would reset are the cookie cutter ones, and I never made it past level 100 with them anyway because they're bores.

isnt "low hp monster" still like 300k hp?

>through friends
>at events
>online
You're fucked.

Eh, I can meet people online pretty easy. It's crazy how many times I get hit on through those stupid match sites. At first I thought it was stupid shit to make me buy a subscription or something, but then I found out I could talk to them without paying anything.

>not bad
>multiple 30k hits each second
ummmm

That's fuck good damage, not sure of sorcs cooldowns though. But this could become a nice r8 mob farmer. The guy is pretty geared as well though so that is something to consider too

Just remember this: getting into someone's pants is easy and doesn't require a whole lot of personal investment but building and maintaining a relationship is much harder and requires all of yourself.

Relationships are gay though. People just piss me off after a while, and I end up ignoring their invitations until they go away. I've literally never had a friend last more than a few months because I just get tired of them and ignore them until they go away.

what does summon damage scale with tho? INT does very little unless you have stupid amounts and even then its at best at sorc3 its 1.8x your INT in damage.

The new sorc riding lets you give your summon your own matk or something along those lines. Notice how the sorcs normal attacks were 6-7k or so, once you ride the fucker it gets a big boost which is what lets it burst that amount.

That's something you'll either have to work on or live with. I suggest making sure you get sufficient time to yourself so that you don't just emotionally shut down and shut people out after a time. But uh, tits are great.

these trashmobs got like 250k HP only

could you be more deluded?

"""only"""

/tosg/ - /adv/

its not 1.8x your in in damage, its 1.8 your int in Phys Attack. Templeshooters actually have ridiculous stats if you go Sorc 3. I mean its like having a Doppel 3 with level 15 deeds walking around

>that whisper
kek

yes, that is low in R8, very low.
we mass aoe 250k trash in timerys

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=766
W E W LAD

They also started with only 2/3rds of their hp for some reason as well. That doesn't change the fact that this new sorc is good, maybe not best, but certainly useable and a vast improvement on the old sorc.

>XXday, XX XX, 2016, at XX:XX (EST).

Nice

>If your current character is a Kannushi and you wish to advance into the same class again, after the Rank Reset you can only do so with a female character.
Wait, so you have to be a girl to be a miko and then get gender changed to be a kannushi?

>Rank reset before agni

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, you have to complete quest as girl.