Paddle shifters

>paddle shifters
>ever
>when you can be cucked by your own car like this
Shiggy

You'll run into that with some newer sticks too.

> Car won't let you take actions that will beak it
> KEKEDKEKEDKEKED

Considering that I somehow managed to shift from fifth to reverse a while ago, but realised what I'd done before I let off the clutch? I think more cars need that.

Yeah, how about you stop posting and go back to riding the bus?

To be fair paddles are automatics that might shift if you ask it to, manuals are another story

Aren't those just the skipshift ones that force you to go from 2 to 4 sometimes, until you pull a fuse? Or are there other ones I don't know about?

>starting in third
>breaking it
Ok kiddo. If you have any sort of synchronization on your transmission it shouldn't let you go into reverse while moving anyway.

>not putting it in Super Traccâ„¢ Insane Ludicrous Sport+++++ Mode

I mean to be fair I'd program a chip to estimate revs in every gear in real time and block shifts to those that would exceed redline. I don't know why that hasn't been done, honestly.

To elaborate, it would basically keep a note of the car's speed for redline in every gear and just block the gear when at or above that speed. This could be turned off to appease the "MUH RIGHTS I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WEAR SEATBELTS ABS DOESN'T HELP REEEEEEE" idiots but if it could be shown an accident occurred as a result of this being disabled the driver would be in a shitload of trouble.

Realistically this shouldn't affect normal or performance driving in any way

What do you expect from the generation that can't into clutches?

>Car prevents money shifts
>Somehow that's a bad thing

My car
>Manual with super hard clutch
>Gears require strength to shift
>Power steering hardly works
>Drive by wire
>Heavy ass doors

It's not that nice imo. I'd rather have a brand new Scirocco 2.0

>He wants to downshift at 1000rpm

Because selling clutches still makes money
>Being this naive

lol dumbass how the fuck were you able to jam in a spur gear moving the opposite direction without hearing horrible grinding and feeling massive resistance?

Manual clutch control is worthless in a performance car

It's only practical use is stunting (clutch kick drifts and burnouts)

It's not the clutch that you'd fuck up money shifting, it's the engine.

What car is this?

Looks american.

2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Ever drive a Toyota? It has fake tip tronic. Any normal person would expect the +/- to shift the gear right? Wrong! For TOYOTA when you put it in M all that moving the stick up and down does is decide how many gears the transmission will AUTOMATICALLY shift through.

So if you put it in 2, it'll still shift 1>2 automatically. If you try to put to 3 it just shifts 1>2>3 automatically. Can someone explain how that's not the absolute fucking dumbest thing ever?

>how the fuck
I have no idea how it even LET me. I don't think it actually went into gear, but I realised where the stick was and moved it just after I did it.

> Why
I have no fucking idea how I let myself do it.

Sounds like you need to be more gentle with your shifting my man, don't force the stick around just gently push it in the direction you want it to go and let it gently glide into place, it's kind of sexual...

thats what you get for buying a jeep kek

Not mine, it was a customer's car.

>SHIFT DENIED

Same in my chebby Silverado

Graduate high school and we'll talk.

Can't have the normies complaining because they balloned their torque converter hillstarting in overdrive.

>Bart with his new GTR

>Heavy ass doors
Nothing wrong with that

Im playing with the idea of installing paddle shifter levers in my manual car to actuate the turn signals.

Even if you let the clutch out while in reverse, nothing would have happened. It would have just dragged