Hypostatic Union means that Jesus was born from anal sex

>Hypostatic Union means that Jesus was born from anal sex

What did he mean by this, Veeky Forums?

The real question is why didn't god impregnate Joseph's ass?
It would have been a far more impressive and divine act than breeding Mary.

We are all sick of this "humanities topic" by now.

Oh I'm sorry. Are my Miracles not impressive enough for you? Lets see your miracles reprobate.

God is an ass man, clearly

Constantine is a historical figure

>>Hypostatic Union means that Jesus was born from anal sex
>What did he mean by this, Veeky Forums?
What did who mean by this?

Your definition is incorrect an offensive
Hypostatic Union
1. the combination of divine and human natures in the single person of Christ.

Have a blessed day

Constantine, the foremost theologian of this board.

>haven't seen constantine since someone posted that pretending to be him
ebin

>Constantine, the foremost theologian of this board.
We've been through this before
1. The Constantine to which you refer is a female
2. The Constantine to which you refer did not write the post.

Constantine shows up all the time. if you've ever argued with him you'll recognize him even without the trip.

>implying he's actually female

I managed not to have sex with you're mother

We're here to stay my nu-male friend.

Would hypostatically unite with her anyway nam sayin? Do you get the jist of what it is that exactly I'm saying?

>The Constantine to which you refer did not write the post.

Prove it. Keep in mind the different trip proves nothing.

Why does Constantine the Great have anime eyes?

>Keep in mind the different trip proves nothing.
I went through this before.
Look up the post for yourself on desuarchive.
Keep in mind that it was a different trip and therefore can not be proved to have come from "her".
Keep in mind also that the post would be out of character for the aforementioned Constantine. She's better than that.

Somebody doesn't like her.
Somebody wanted to make her look bad.
Based on (possibly) your ('s) post, somebody like you.
She is one of the few people here who is actually knowledgeable in the subject matter she discusses.
It is unfortunate that some (many) people can't handle intelligent women of faith.

Have a blessed day

>“The Tibetan lama listened respectfully to the Jesuit priest [Father Huc] and replied, ‘Your religion is the same as ours.’”

>She's better than that.
It's honestly one of the most ingenious solutions to the virgin birth problems I've heard. It very elegantly solves the problem of Jesus' Y chromosome and why there the genealogies of Jesus mention Joseph when otherwise they shouldn't, for example.

I understand why Constantine would want there to be ambiguity here due to the subject matter, but it meets the very high standard of clever apologetics we've come to expect. There ought to be no shame.

t. constantine

>It's honestly one of the most ingenious solutions to the virgin birth problem
No
"Virgin birth" is uncommon but happens. Masturbation onto the vulva or thighing would do the trick.
There is no reason to argue for anal sex except to be crude and divisive.
Sperm simply needs to find its way to the vagina and "life finds a way".

Ask RumChicken on veekyforums where he (it) got the idea. That is the original source of the "post in question"

Have a blessed day

The fact that you think God, Who created DNA, would have difficulty impregnating Mary without sexual intercourse is kind of ponderous.

>God, Who created DNA

>it's a "i believe in creation THROUGH evolution" episode

Why would an omnipotent deity devise such an unnecessarily complex chemical mode of expressing differences in his creations? Why not simply will them to be that way through pure divine fiat?

>"She's" actually knowledgeable

Fucking lmao

He's a fucking sophist

Silly cunt tried arguing that regret didn't exist before Christianity invented it

really makes u think ...

>Ask RumChicken on veekyforums where he (it) got the idea. That is the original source of the "post in question"
Veekyfourms mirrors Veeky Forums content for some inexplicable reason.

>There is no reason to argue for anal sex except to be crude and divisive.
It explains Joseph's confusion much more satisfactorily than your other suggestions. It's really a perfect piece of apologetics.

Not difficulty, but it would violate Jesus's human nature to either lack a Y chromosome (even if he was an XX-male clone of Mary, the SRY would have to come from somewhere) or to have one directly divinely authored.

is constantine the greatest theological thinker of our time?

>No, it can be pretty conclusively established that Jesus was born of Sodomy. Sodomy between man and wife, but Sodomy nonetheless. Probably a bit of ejaculate leaking out of the anus and into the vagina. And because Maria certainly did not want such sexual contact, due to her sinless nature, we must regretfully conclude that at least by modern notions (Ancient sexual notions, of course, being much different, and they were married.) that Jesus's human nature was born of rape.

hmmm...

bump