calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]
---
Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/
-----------------
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator.

Other urls found in this thread:

click2houston.com/news/texas/mammoth-texas-oil-discovery-biggest-ever-in-us_
ibtimes.com/nearly-1-trillion-worth-oil-found-texas-largest-deposit-ever-discovered-us-2448534
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/11/18/the-midland-basin-wolfcamp-shale-is-not-worth-900-billion-thats-not-how-resource-economics-works/#6192d28f2197
strawpoll.de/b2s4gd4
zacks.com/stock/quote/BAS?q=bas?q=BAS
drive.google.com/file/d/0B7KHNVOBFX8qNGlSUnVsdWVodTg/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAS is continuing to drop

BAS getting squeezed?

That moment 70% of my portfolio is relying on BAS right now... I'm scared

opxa is continuing to rise

wat to buy an hold over night for those who are out of day trades??????????????????:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Need something to grab before closing. Thinking $LIVE or $NOG.

Its ok it hasnt hit below the previous dip, it has a chance.

KGJI will probably spike tomorrow for a little bit.

WHY YOU SHOULD GET IN $AXAS:

Largest oil discovery in the HISTORY of US discovered in the Midland basin, Texas.
AXAS Operates in the MIDLAND BASIN. So this is great to buy a couple 1000 shares.

>click2houston.com/news/texas/mammoth-texas-oil-discovery-biggest-ever-in-us_

>ibtimes.com/nearly-1-trillion-worth-oil-found-texas-largest-deposit-ever-discovered-us-2448534

>forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/11/18/the-midland-basin-wolfcamp-shale-is-not-worth-900-billion-thats-not-how-resource-economics-works/#6192d28f2197

==============================
AKS - American Steel

Why? Trump has been building all his life. He's a businessman who wants all-american production in the USA. He wants to rebuild the country's Infrastructure.

AKS will be building major buildings and will be used to build roads, tracks, you name it. I call this one, the Trump stock. Don't be surprised if this booms, since Big don is in office he's going to rebuild everything with and I quote "All American products".

Keep in mind what i'm saying.

IT'S /rgt/ YOU FUCKING JIZZ GUZZLING MEMELORDS

What does rgt even stand for? Robinhood General Thread is redundant.

Hold on BAS don't die on me now!

business continues below

Should have sold at peak

it aint peak yet

But the $1 meme

Meme harder damnit

>its called rgt

What's happening to my solar city shares? Did elon fuck me?

merger shares are being converted

Just grabbed 200 shares of $ECA

Yup BAS is snapping now let the market close already, need to sell tomorrow.

whatever happened to the CERU MY NIGGA meme?

Hold me guys, I'm in for the BAC wild ride.

Shareholders are going to be getting 20.30 for each share

BRUH ARE YOU SERIOUS

F

OPXA finished strong

lmaoooooooo

BAS
Just look at the volume. this pullback is the small scalpers
out
l really think this will keep running
up over the next fewdays...

Well, if they said they WILL get to 1$, hey...why not?

Im just working with 250 here but I believe the hype.

Whats your target price

agreed.

Tonight I sit on OPXA, BAS, PTN, and URRE

probably bail out anywhere in the high .80s

but this is really conjecture, gotta read the chart at the time to make my real decision

Of course you're going to agree with an opinion that says you'll make money, kek

Hell yeah it is, best buy right there fucking good choice.
I still believe in Urre I just dont know when it will happen.

strawpoll.de/b2s4gd4
>strawpoll.de/b2s4gd4
strawpoll.de/b2s4gd4
VOTE

Opxaw guy checking in for today's gains

:) they're the best opinions
Nov.30th

That's called meme magic, fella.

With that much money yeah just bail early and still get more gainz than most of us could.

>strawpoll.de/b2s4gd4
Atta boy I made a clean 30 dollars, not quite as impressive but hey its a living
(its not a living)

Calling it now:
Tomorrow's BAS will be much today's OPXA. They are following a very similar trend. Strap in, lads.

Whelp

>How to read the lines?

BTW that last candlestick looks hopeful. They bought the dip baybeee!

If speculation is correct, this should turn into a gain tomorrow.

Watch the market closely.

We changed it like a week ago you homo

What the fuck just happened?

Zacks upgraded it to a buy

Oh shit.

zacks.com/stock/quote/BAS?q=bas?q=BAS

Its all green baby

Might double my position if it opens in the .4's

I went all in at a .50 average.

God damn what a day fucking OPEX just gave us another 10-15 cents!

Ride the train

Made out pretty good today. Any more memes for tomorrow?

After market OPEX shot up 12 cents,buy BAS tomorrow, it dipped at closing so its a good deal before tomorrows open

Guys, how do I reverse this by week's end without doing daytrades?

On the bright side, you're up twenty bucks in after-hours.

i'm guessing you used your daytrades already? what stocks did you engage with here?

OPXA and BAS were good today, might continue up

Maybe not by week end but PTN is gonna give news of BO or partnership in time.

At .52 I wouldn't be surprised at 1.5 or even 2.

>by weeks end

Stop being foolish, that is why you are down 20%

Looking optimistic in AH. I'm feeling great about this. See you in the morning, bro.

Can anyone tell me whether URRE is a viable pick for atleast 50% growth in a few weeks?

Don't know shit about the uranium business.

No I have one that frees up tomorrow, I want to create some flexibility by letting a few days pass without a daytrade, I always bad decisions when im pressured and out of daytrades. See the chart related
I routinely go up or down 100's daily some days I make $900 one shot, other days I lose 500$ one shot
NSPR fucked me I dont know what possessed me to get in and chase while it was high. Its up .05 in AH, hopefully it gets back on track and has a good day tomorrow so I can at least recoup some losses
Iv scalped PTN's small spikes here and there before, maybe I should do that this week since its at a low.

Im . I switched devices

Are you even in the green overall? It sounds like you are just gambling on stocks

Overall, yes, I withdraw cash from time to time so my "all" graph is fucked and inaccurate, the 1M graph is pretty accurate. I started about 40 days ago

You're the dude who was up 2k last week right?

i feel you man. it's very strange to be trading with day trade limits.

i'm new to this but I think going ahead I'm going to limit trading and strategize so that I can use day trades for gains, instead of literally always for stop-loss

Nope.Unfortunately, Ive never been up $2k.

Dust and nugt, in walking on sunshine, even tho my portfolio is full of red stocks every day

What strategies do you guys looks for to buy? Like what TA such as SMA, MACD, Bollingers etc?

whats a good recommended amount of shares that should be put in $AMD

the results of the google deal has already been priced in mostly. it might moon again when they announce their new architecture in 1-2 months

will this be a good future investment in your opinion tho senpai? and you ready for the $OPXA moon mission tomorrow ?!!?!?!

If google is making a deal with them, that makes me believe that their architecture is on par with the performance of nvidia.

if you look into tensorflow or machine learning applications, it requires GPU acceleration at a massive scale. but aside from consumer machine learning applications, anyone's theories about initially creating AI, are saying it would require massive computational power. nick bostrom, who spoke at google, says that AI might start with whole-brain emulation, which would take the computation of many of today's data centers worth of processing

even if AI isn't going to happen anytime soon, google will be trying, and are continually scaling up gpu accelerated machine learning usage.

AMD is a solid long term buy.

And yeah, I got 100 OPXA at 1.03. Aside from basic TA I don't know when to sell it though. Will be looking for advice ;)

thanks for the advice about amd bro little by little i am invest more into amd because of my research and because of others advice. i feel very confident about it. yes... i made some money off of OPXA today. hopefully if it dips for a sec ill go back in. buy nice gutsy call on staying in with your investment you should be able to make a pretty penny tomorrow. ;)

If it were me i'd sell first thing in the morning and buyback on the dip

I sold my OPXA at 1.22 and shoved it into BAS at .4 I hope it pays off

Guys, Im in a similar position,what do?

sell AMD? or OPXA?

i sold opxa at 1.20 i really want to invest in BAS... scareddddddddd

Bought 72 shares of INTC and 18 shares of VXX after hours. I'm up $650 in the last week thanks to SINO, FB, and GDX. I'll take this over penny shilling(I realize SINO is basiocally a penny) any day

sounds good. I'll wait for the 9:30 bump to end (if it happens) and lock my OPXA gains

then I'll keep an eye out for some dips through the day not just limited to opxa

OPXA you can always buy back in after the dip secure gains brah

tfw bough in opxa at .84 and panic sold when it dipped to .86 instead of holding

Stop-Loss
-Absolute portfolio stop-loss of 10%-20% is reasonable
-Reassess whether this is for you, start again in 3-6 months
-Diagnose what happened: bad skill, bad luck, too much risk, etc.?

from p47 of drive.google.com/file/d/0B7KHNVOBFX8qNGlSUnVsdWVodTg/view

Also, regarding the picture, I literally just sat there watching my gains disappear, thinking of it as a zero sum game, since I wasn't losing my initial investment. I didn't even consider my stupidity until I read about zero sum games on Martin Shkreli's powerpoint.

similarly, I'd say not to compromise your emotions in fighting to get back up to zero sum. just improve your research, strategy, and get gains. don't try to gamble big to get back your initial investment.

Listen to this man.

$IIPR
WEED IPO TOMORROW WHO READY

OGEN just got their med fast tracked by the FDA and it shot up today

Would it keep shooting up in the AM? Historically what happens the next day?

For all you YOLOers

Step 1: Be patient and wait for VIX to spike over 20 (the higher it goes the better!)

Step 2: When VIX stagnates (and things have been in the shitter for awhile), buy XIV en masse.

Step 3: Be patient. When VIX drops to 12-15 range, sell XIV for megaprofits.jpg

Or, keep gambling your portfolios on risky volatile nano-cap stocks

Anyone else come up on amd?
Also amazon.

Tried that before i realized that the vix will continually lose value even if the volatility stays stable due to fees. So it still requires timing.

HELLO

Playing the VIX long stocks rarely work out. Stay away from TVIX, VXX, UVXY, TVIZ. Horrible for long term holds. I only trade the XIV inverse now. SVXY if you like more risk. Only when VIX spikes.