Thinking about trading in my shitty versa that drives me crazy for a VW golf. Versa is 2014 40k miles, paid off...

Thinking about trading in my shitty versa that drives me crazy for a VW golf. Versa is 2014 40k miles, paid off. i cant stand how shitty it is.

worth it or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

lasvegas.craigslist.org/ctd/5896672204.html
lasvegas.craigslist.org/ctd/5870360553.html
lasvegas.craigslist.org/ctd/5906648411.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how much are you getting for your versa ?

youd be trading a shitty car for a shitty car, Versa is at least easy to work on unlike Golf

i hear alot of mixed things about golf

6-7k

>Volkswagen anything

unless you are getting a GTi, I would pass. consider getting an older car that is a bit more "Fun", "nice", or "practical".

What you are asking is it a good idea to trade an entry level shitbox for another entry level shitbox.

recommendations for a 25k or under car ?

Get an older car that's actually fun unless you get the gti.

depends
>where are you
>how old are you willing to go
>what do you value most in order (comfort, speed, cornering, acceleration, utility, style)
>any car nationality preference
>how likely are you to keep up maintenance

>vegas
>2014
>acceleration, style, reliable
>100% on maintenance

I would consider something like an infiniti G37/q60, or a lightly used Cadillac CTS or if you want something really fast, look into a used Challenger R/T.

lasvegas.craigslist.org/ctd/5896672204.html

Get a civic for 3k. Much better than a versa.

like damn niqqa you could pick this up for peanuts, it's been on sale for over a month at dealership, which is just burning a hole in their bottom line.

lasvegas.craigslist.org/ctd/5870360553.html

thanks for the recommendations but id like to not go over 25k

all of those can be had for much less than 25k. Check out that infiniti.

good part about it as well is that they put the VQ37HR in a gorillian different vehicles

ahhh i see, seems legit. can you tell me why VWs are not a good buy?

They have questionable reliability. You could get a perfect one but you could also get one that'll rape your wallet. And there's no way to tell ahead of time other than oil and fluid changes.

well typically cooling and electrical issues have historically been an issue. GTi is a fun, cool car, but reliability is hit or miss. Also if you are moving up in money, move up in quality. At that price you can get yourself something like a G37, or even a BMW 328i or 335i that has been really well maintained.

lasvegas.craigslist.org/ctd/5906648411.html

You are screwing the dealer at that price. Versas are trash.

Thanks for some great points kit kat and finds, how are suburus?

subarus are great. The CVT auto that some of them use totally isn't. stick with a manual and you'll be great.

Subarus are shit too. Just get a civic for 3k or a used luxury car. G37, e350/550, c300/350, is350, etc

Don't be a retard. Unless you are looking for a sports car just buy a new kia. You fucked up bad buying a versa.

put that as a down payment on a s2000

good ol' internet