youtube.com/watch?v=uPUdcyv6VxY
fightersgeneration.com/screens/t7fr-dec2016-custom.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MvCi will be fun.

FUN!

>balrog is honest

gorillas will defend this

This is a super-saiyan

Do people still play Arcana Heart? When's the last time it had a major?

Main lineup at a major? Like seven or eight years, probably.

>revelator is only $18~$22 in mexico, russia, etc.
>it's $65 in the us
okay, what the fuck?

The latest arcade version never came to console

What's with all of the furry pandering in BlazBlue?

October

Thanks, Nintendo.

>female lean

What?

are the sfv servers down? I just got disconnected and can't get back in

Post more

Do people really ERP on twitter?

I think it means bi but likes girls more

She's bisexual but leans towards females, exactly what it says.

>she

CEOtaku?

Which version of Ken has been the coolest? In gameplay or design, whatever.

MvC2 in terms of tools, even if he is low tier

Why does dank hate SFV with all of his soul? What's wrong with him?

What ps4 fighter should I get that isnt ggxrd:revelator, kof14, SF5 or skullgirls?

Who?

DOA5LR, UMVC3 or MKXL

buy tekken

T7 whenever the fuck it comes out.

Maybe he wants to play something else. Have you asked him to play something?

Treat him like an unwelcome but not uncooperative hobo. He might act better with support.

Check out Combo Breaker and NEC. Lots of recent stuff from 2015 and 2016. Frosty Faustings and CEOtaku as well while you're at it.

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round. No, really, it's like Virtua Fighter, but easier and alive.

Need more mohawk Captain Marvel

I main lewd Asuka!!

Yeah

It will be a party masher like Smash, not a fighting game of real substance. Seriously, in terms of mechanics, Marvel is just as bad, if not worse than anime games that you people claim to hate (touch of death setplay), but somehow gets a free pass because of muh capeshit.

How do you already main her if it's not out yet? Are you asian? Speaking of which, how do Americans train for those T7 majors that are popping up now? Do TTT2 skills really carry over that much to that game?

they played it at tournaments
some play tag 2

I like Asuka in TTT2, I'm a beginner though. And I think Tekken skills overall transfer very well. There's new stuff and changes but it's Tekken ass Tekken.

>how do Americans train for those T7 majors that are popping up now
they kinda just get mauled by asians.

You've never played a MvC game, have you.

Just admit it. Go on.

Well it is probably the most bland, soulless fighting game of all time.

>asian arcade advantage

they can't keep getting away with it. tekken would've been america's game, just look at SFV and what happened at capcom cup

>/fgg/ went 0-3 in VG League 7

wew

I think that's goes to goober gear.

Sandbagging till nationals don't worry about it

I've played a lot of Marvel, actually.
MvC2 is more based around infinite and glitches than Smash somehow
MvC3 is touch of death combos: The game. I feel absolutely no joy mashing out my mindless repeated chain loop until the opponent dies. Don't even get me started on X-Factor being the de-facto "I fucked up" button

MvC in general has apocalyptically unbalanced tiers, due to being a mishmash of characters from other fighting games they just strung together, at least up until MvC3. Really no better than Mugen. Seriously, only 4 viable point characters in MvC2? And people take that game seriously? Meanwhile, games that are even slightly imbalanced get torn apart? Why the double standard? I hate anime mashers for the exact same reasons I hate MvC. Neutral that lasts more than 3 seconds? Zoning that isn't just beamspamming? Meter that builds so fast you can just throw out supers willy nilly like it's nothing? If I wanted that shit, I'd just play SFII rainbow edition. Better yet, I'll just watch reruns of Dragon Ball Z.

An asian won Capcom Cup, though. Until a Joseph Smith type wins, I don't care how many Vietnamese people we have carrying us.

I've put 96 hours into Street Fighter V. Am I allowed to say I dislike it yet or do I have to wait until Season 2?

Are you fucking idiot? Are you honestly saying less effort went into Xrd than Outsourced Fighter V? SFV is the definition of an assembly-line production. The symptom of a globalized world.

tfw guilty gear has the best current game (:

>asks people whether they are idiots
>forgets to put the determiner into the sentence

embarrassing much?

>globalized world
I guess Alex Jones was right. Will he keep America out of Japan's game development?

You're allowed to say you dislike it, especially if you can post actual reasons. You could also say it's bad, but then you'd require objective reasons.

good. half of the players aren't even fgg related

I'm Australian and personally dislike executing link combos online because of how our internet works.

I'm not sure I understand why you even tried, let alone put in nearly 100 hours.

wheres jubei

>Game was incomplete at launch (You literally couldn't play in a lobby for MONTHS)
>Graphics are shit
>Load times are bad
>Game has made zero innovations from previous title, in fact it regressed in many areas
>No unique or interesting characters
>Game punishes defensive minded play
>8 frames
*Bends over* Oh yes O-ono San! Put it in me

It looked fun and I got a non-laggy match every once in a while. I don't work and have plenty of time for fighting games anyway.

You kind of just argued in favor of talent. Arcades from 10 years ago and before had more people playing. In order to rise to the top, you had to be more talented.

I'll never understand how people think talent isn't a factor. Let 100 people do the same thing, practice the same way, etc... and 1 person has to be at the top.

havent touched this game in a month

been having more fun with bbcf and revelator

Went to my first WNF yesterday. Made it to my second match, but got beat Valle.

I also made it to my third match in the ST tournament and then got destroyed by Alex Myers.

ayyy beta tag super lmao my dood

glad youre having fun user, you seem like a nice guy

You never ever had 100 people do the same thing and practice the same way.

Fuck, I want to kill myself again. What fighting game can fill the empty void that is my life?

watch some umvc3 sets on youtube, they're fun

Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube.
>Inb4 not a fighting game
Just shut the fuck up and play it. :)

thanks alcatraz, i'm going to rewatch the kbr/fooblat ft15 set right now

I hate fooblat, he's so ugly it's distracting.

being this triggered

People now could be talented but have no drive to. That's not really the same thing. Look at that kid in the Philippines that's great at Tekken. He plays it because he likes it and wants to be good at it. His peers probably don't give enough of a shit. That desire to actually play is determination, not talent. Now, don't get me wrong. AK is definitely talented, but his drive to actually compete is what keeps him winning. Keep in mind that your potential means nothing if you can't utilize it. Many people have the potential to be talented magicians, writers, or artists, but would rather get drunk or masturbate all day. And really, what would motivate a new person to get into fighting games? If they want to get rich and famous from a video game, they're better off playing an FPS or ARTS these days. Regarding Japan specifically, I have a friend and he says that due to the Japanese mindset of people wanting to save money now, most won't waste precious yen in an arcade to practice for some game that will get them some minor recognition from other arcade players at best. The 90s economic bubble burst and you really can't get much money for fighting games in Japan anyway, as they consider it gambling. The people that still play in Asia do it out of passion since these kind of laws apply to a lot of countries in that region. The Chinese KoF 97 champions legitimately like KoF 97. They don't care about money like that, or else they'd just get jobs. The Malaysian Tekken players play Tekken for the same reason. The genre just isn't that appealing to younger people for various reasons. Look at video games in general, really. People are used to games being so easy nowadays that anything that requires a bit of time and research is sure to bore kids now. Keep in mind that 20 years ago, games actually required you to practice at least a little bit as a way to extend the time spent playing a shorter game so you didn't feel like you wasted money.

This will never not be hilarious to me
youtube.com/watch?v=uPUdcyv6VxY

T7

Why did you take this long to go? I wish i had locals...

At the top levels tit closely approaches a standard the higher you go.

I dunno. I'm just slow I guess.

and that kid in the Philippines is stuck in a place with not as good competition as the rest

Just watched a guy on twitch do some testing with Juri in beta S2 build:
Some slight frame changes all around (general trend is more advantage OH, but a few are less positive OB)
Couldn't see startup frame changes, but S.MP is +5 OH now and combos into S.MK. S.MP can be used into V-trigger combos now too.
V-Skill seems to charge faster. Not sure if projectile invincibility has improved, but it was reliably going through Hadoukens when charged.
DPs are mostly the same
Cr.HP AA is still bad outside of V-trigger (hitbox well inside hurtbox)
B.HK is also not a good AA still
V-trigger is pretty similar so far, fireballs travel slower and still drained the same way instead of being set timer
Fireballs still -2 OB

In short, she got some buffs, but her AAs have not improved.

Wow they put I-No costume in Tekken

4 days until she's top tier

right?

That's nice. T7 visuals are good.

Is she still all risk zero reward?

Cr.MP startup is 6f instead of 5f, so it cannot be linked with S.MP
S.MK startup reduced to 5f

she had a fucktarded jab anti air. is that still in?

The scene in the Philippines may not be as strong as Korea or Japan's but it still has an arcade culture strong enough to support a fairly large playerbase of people willing to improve at the game.

What's the best way to train anti airing on reaction, specifically with Urien's standing HK?

Wow they put Waldo costume in Tekken

Training mode, retard.

>getting serious blue balls after looking at Tekken 7 matches
>already sold my PS3
Damn, I am seriously considering buying another since I have no one to practice with locally.

fightersgeneration.com/screens/t7fr-dec2016-custom.htm

>that Kazumi
>that Lili
I need this now

Not an argument.

No shit faggot. I'm asking if there's anything I can do beyond just having the dummy jump into my anti air over and over.

Still subpar and the quality isn't that good.
You need a large and good playerbase and based off other genres that island is a mess.

You could use your brain.

Well, actually, I'm doubting that at this point.

Her AA jab is still in

>Thinking that SFV players have a brain

then she doesnt need better AAs.
her jab is retarded.

w

>on reaction
that's something you can better learn by playing actual people imo

one little shitpost leads to a guilty goober spergin out.
that's all i see

not the first poster, btw