>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hewEMQUIuU&index=1&list=PL0ltJPVNDFQBz0O2k8UEwohBZ_AryNok3
youtube.com/watch?v=HT9T6DzaNHk
youtube.com/watch?v=fy2H72oNLS8
youtu.be/oivkaNRW_iI
youtu.be/KrKaaGRdexQ
youtu.be/ICjD3f-8SXE
youtu.be/XebyKpo6A9s
youtube.com/watch?v=9bOjc70f4p8
youtube.com/watch?v=vABcaQrclfw
youtube.com/watch?v=OPIF4S6weeM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEeIikbYM-k
youtube.com/watch?v=gy1B3agGNxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I made a monkey

Post what you're listening to right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=4hewEMQUIuU&index=1&list=PL0ltJPVNDFQBz0O2k8UEwohBZ_AryNok3

rate my shit taste

I've been working on an approach to Raditz' hair that would allow it to work without physics, as non-SSJ3 CaC hair cannot have physics as far as I'm aware. I have a solid bone weighting down, but it does still run into problems simply because it has to be rigidly attached to the chest bone instead of being allowed to flow with physics.

o-oh

youtube.com/watch?v=HT9T6DzaNHk

rate my good taste

youtube.com/watch?v=fy2H72oNLS8
I just wanna chill and have fun

Buutts

do I just grind prepare for the attack of the saiyans for the time patroller there to get dragonballs?

I like you, Rae.

An example of where it can look a bit more "broken"

Not cuhrayzee enough

youtu.be/oivkaNRW_iI

You know Buus would make for some interesting nightmare fuel

No. You do PQ 23

fembuu's are shit

but i still want more lewd art of them

Not all of them are shit.

I've got a bunch I'll be working on

youtu.be/KrKaaGRdexQ

Just hit this song in the playlist.
Fucking love it.

youtu.be/ICjD3f-8SXE

They put you up against my future wife and favorite sparring partner, I didn't have a choice!

ok thanks

>future wife
who are you referring to

I like you too

>favorite sparring partner
Who are you referring to

I don't need you anyway

How do I level a new character quick solo, because I have no friends

>Leave it to me!
>Leave it to me!
>Leave it to me!
>Everybody keeps attacking and won't let me be cool and take care of the situation

You add me on psn and we grind on each other

Lewd

>PSN
h-heh... im on PC user :(

But as you can see, it works fine when rigged as a replacement for the SSJ3 hair as it can be rigged to a custom skeleton and have Raditz' hair physics applied to it

In short, I don't think it's possible to get a fully-functioning Raditz hairstyle for CaCs unless someone discovers a method to add physics to CaC hair outside of SSJ3.

who are you?

a nobody because i'm new

Hiney of course, no need to panic ABC gum
Pumki, she was the first /dbg/ person I fought so I use every encounter with her to check my overall progress

I know nothing of modding, but what about having the hair as a replacement of a chest piece that has a cape? Could you then just use the cape physics for the hair?

post your cac

which one

what do you want fruit girl?

o-oh

Reminder that this is the greatest scene in in DBZ
youtu.be/XebyKpo6A9s

post it

I believe that was a method used in XV1, but it seems very hacky to me and has fallen out of favor in the 2nd game (or is no longer possible) it would seem.

This makes me curious, would it be possible to add the "base" Raditz hair that lacks the physics? Like say make a custom hair style that's modeled after Raditz's, but doesn't reach his ankles. I'm imagining like, shoulder-length rigid hair.

>Pumki
o-oh

Ah. So the way scd parts work are still unknown? I'm guessing you can't just add them to anything and have it work with physics

>console never
It hurts.
I do love the work you're putting this into though user.

I don't have PS otherwise I'd be doing this but there needs to be an edit where Hit's fist has letters saying "my feelings" and veggie's face has got letters saying "Me"

Yeah but mesh editing like that is still a bit beyond me, I can pretty much only do basic stuff like adjusting vertices to line hair up with the head better. Still working on getting better, though.

Pretty much, if the hairstyle doesn't already have physics then you can't just add an scd to it and it will work, presumably because the game doesn't expect it to have one and so doesn't look for one in the first place. I'm not an expert however and there may be people who have figured it out, can't find any public knowledge if so though.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bOjc70f4p8

You could always seek modding advice in the fallout or elder scrolls general or something.

Too bad i'm on console. I would love to just mess around with the games files all day.

if I wanted to start getting into pvp with you guys, is there any sort of recommended stat allocations?

I feel like mine is too spread out because I just put points into anything while doing story.

SS3 looks pretty damn good on this outfit.

I finally sorted all the screenshots that were still on the USB and removed the "DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2_" part of their filenames
Took over an hour, but I'm glad that's done with

Only because it hides the ugly purple.

Not as bad as you think, I enjoyed it at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=vABcaQrclfw

youtube.com/watch?v=OPIF4S6weeM

I honestly kinda like it.

It really sucks for the bottoms, though. (but I'm pretty sure some of the Saiyan armor bottoms are a fine replacement)

Damn, looks like I'll have to invest.

Thanks user, I just think my playlist is a bit juggled right now, mixes of different genres.
Also that's a nice song.

I-it's not by a big margin, I think Hiney and Aubah would be next on the list

youtube.com/watch?v=dEeIikbYM-k

Anime fighters are hard.

I don't know who you are but I like you.

I'll keep that in mind, I'm getting along well enough just trying and failing repeatedly so far though.

It's pretty much the only thing that's keeping me interested in the game at the moment, though I suppose if my platform had a playerbase I might not be so bored.

probably couldn't live without mods at this point though

o h

oh..

Is it weird that I like dragon ball not for the fighting but the adorable couple moments? Also where can I watch super without annoying ads I wanna see this thing about future trunks and future Mai they seem cute

stealing my filename are we?

Does anyone have a full body shot, front and back, of the CaC Nathan (Fake Hero Nito)? I need it for reasons. Thanks in advance.

Sasuga Burakku poster.

Smol vegetables anyone?

Jesus

Thanks
I don't have enough pictures of black and zamass to be called a black poster user

Taino is love.

I'm a nobody

You're a cool looking nobody.

t-thanks
i just wanna make an earthling now, preferably female for that minor ki blast boost since Rom is my striker.

So am I user.

Who?

I don't know what I'm doing

holy fuck

Same, although I've been here since day one.

EXACTLY

is she sucking Broly off

>headband is blue in the picture
>its red on your head
???

cute

Gretski?

Don't think about it too hard

why are you so fucking BRIGHT

Spirit Sword, Urameshi.

...So uh...what d-do you all think about these new clothes?

WHO ARE YOU TWO, I'm sure if we fought before I had fun!

what ultimate is that
is it good

It's Dual Destructo Disc. It's okay, but nothing compared to Double Death Slicer.

Dual Destructo Disk.

I might answer if you post a specific genre of music.It's combined with jazz, and it's really fast.

Neat.

Still have no idea how you get these angles.

youtube.com/watch?v=gy1B3agGNxw
?

Nope

HELP