>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2weapons.com/

>Breakpoint calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ucnX2Hm4QlkyKiQkSJzdC_PS9Pc8dBJt3cxYyI3Pkgk/

>Old Skilltree Guide:
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/hFYr1Io.jpg

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (extremely fucking out of date we only keep this here for console plebs):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
// NOTE: Nobody cares what the pressure gauges say if they're using the calculator
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group full of shitters:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/HR91ZxX2

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb
youtube.com/watch?v=bV6Mv2A4E2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yhYXQxPUBo8

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22003369/Deckstravaganza_v6.zip
modworkshop.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=14317
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22003369/Deckstravaganza_v6.zip

to use kingpin (especially if you want to use the injector) in custom/secondary deck, set it as your perk deck in game UI first then customize as you see fit

Where the fuck is my weekly safe

Kingpin was the only one I hadn't filled up, I was missing 3 cards from the perk deck and once I filled it I went back to 0

Yes only bot Tony will say them.

>my poor wallet

>managers.skilltree:give_specialization_points(13700000)
that line of code forces conversion of 1.37 million XP into perk points

for a level 100 player that would give 13700 perk points which is exactly enough to max Kingpin deck from 0 points spent and 0/9 cards unlocked

if you had not maxed all other perk decks and were lower than level 100 (i think level 89 or below, check wiki for details) you might have gotten more perk points. this is the only case where you could run the script multiple times and see any effect

otherwise when you have all other perk decks maxed and you already spent some points on Kingpin, the game will only convert enough fakeXP to give the perk points needed to max Kingpin.
gaining more fakeXP (by running the script multiple times) would give 0 perk points

as part of the function to convert XP to perk points, it checks how many perk points you've earned in total which includes any points you've spent on other decks. if the total is greater than 13700 * number of perk decks (currently 17) then it will bypass the rest of the function and give you 0 perk points regardless of XP earned

Who /dlc unlocker/ here

8th for bugs fucking everywhere

>visit safehouse
>talk to tony
>"you ever play piano?"
>"you ever shoot at a piano?"
>shoot the piano
>the keys play notes

EVERY FUCKING NEW HEIST

GARBAGE OPTIMIZATION

60FPS ON EVERY HEIST

EXCEPT PRISON, STEALING XMAS, AND NOW SCARFACE

FIX UR SHIT B4 U RELEASE IT IM TIRED OF DROPPING 30+ FPS BCUZ OF U FUKS

U STUPID MFERS

I wanted to make a long post about how i think the kingpin would be used but
>the last paragraph of the last perk card in kingpin
>Your chance of getting a higher quality item during PAYDAY is increased by $multiperk5;.
Also thinking about it,because they made infamous quality items "as common" as normal quality items doesn't that mean with multipliers they're more common?

post specs

GOOD ENOUGH TO GET CONSTANT 60FPS WITH ALMOST ALL GRAPHICS ON MAX, ON EVERY MAP EXCEPT THE 3 NEWEST ONES , U STUPID MFING BUTTMUNCH

My only problem with Tony, honestly, (besides the obvious face model), is that his dialogue seems rather not well-written. He could have had more badass lines but it is a little underwhelming. VA's great but whoever scripted the dialogue could have done better. Still better than Rust, at any rate.

sounds like shit

>We are like a fucking army, we should fucking invade other countries
Or it was something like that, his bot warcries are pretty good.

Oh, I haven't heard those yet. That's at least cool to know. I wonder if he does FWB speech as well.

Where are the flamingos and how the fuck do i use underbarrel launcher?

Same key you use for bipod, 4.

flamingos are off the map to where you can't actually go. you can see and shoot them though.

This is his FWB speech
Hey, yeah, that's right. This is a robbery. But we don't want to hurt you, okay? We're just here to take the banks money. Your money's insured so you're gonna be fine if you stay fuckin quiet and you don't try to be a fuckin hero. You think of your families, okay? Think of your mama. We're just gonna get what we came for and then we're all gonna be free to go.

Thanks a lot.

I think I like the hole pack
The assault rifle is not bad and the combo can make you get easy ammo from waves of cops plus you have a huge damage weapon againts specials, you can bring a secondary of whatever you want thanks to that.
The perk deck is short of a "I wont fucking die" button good enough to run or get out sticky situations, combine it with bullseye to cheese some free health recover in middle of the shooting. hell I'm having no troubles with it combined with a LBV.

>all those spawns on DW,

24th for the devs not actually playing the shit they're making.

>mfw seeing the trees in the scarface heist changing size whenever you get close or far from them

It's like the beginning of Boiling Point where you have shit shooting at you from every possible angle and the only tell is the tracers.

>tfw still no pics of Al pacino carrying a goat

Still no xmas decorations for safe house.

>that chat,

has science finally gone too far ?

Wow, that's basically Robert DeNiro's speech from the bank robbery scene in Heat, only told through Tony Montana.

Considering how much of a hard-on Overkill has for the movie, it's not much of a surprise.

>good enough to get constant 60 fps

inb4 celeron dual core socket 775
nvidia gforce 8400gs
2gb ram

every heister has that speech with minor variations. Do you even play the game?

I've never heard any of them give that speech. Ever. What triggers it?

Bots do that speach at FWB.

they're reserved for bots only, and only on FWB.

Ah. Well there you go then: I usually do FWB either with a full group in my lobby before I start, or if I join a game already in the middle of the heist.

Does KingPin actually heal any health you've already lost? Or does it only heal you AS YOU ARE GETTING SHOT?

As you are getting shot

Also thats not fucking pizza.

You heal when taking damage but only a % of it. So if you're taking hp damage while its active and its healing 50% then you're just taking 50% less damage in total to your hp.

Thanks user.

This makes me wonder if it might actually synergize with Frenzy/Berserker pretty well, if you're only going to take 10% damage from everything on top of 25% damage being ignored in the first place.

I've been wondering if it'd be possible to chain adrenaline shots if you're running frenzy + kingpin, could be worth trying out.

Keep in mind though, it makes everything target you. On Mayhem or DW it's utter suicide in more open areas. Even if your damage resistance is up to 80% it's still so much damage you go down.

As for beserker, not really as it heals you and healing is what you dont want with zerker. Armorer is best for zerker. 300 armor that regens almost instantly.

>256 damage broomhandle

IT DOES NOT

It does.

Just checked. it does.

neat

>Running

That game had better writing.

are you not supposed to get ammo pickups for the underbarrel launcher?

Works for me, using any mods?

plenty, fuck. off to debugging then

Does anyone wanna do stuff with me and be friends.

>Need to play this heist 10 times for the flamingo trophy
They really wanted us to enjoy this LOUD only heist designed only just to kill cops and the cartel.

size in this game is all wrong to be honest.
>if you walk and get side to side with any other character they are giant gonzales compared to you.

Never go full retard, just start heist on normal run only 3 flamingo spots and restart.

All right! All right, big man? You wanna make some big bucks? Lets see how tough you are. Do you know something 'bout cocaine?

You kidding me or what?

Any mod to use warcries while playing with a character?

There's a bunch of Colombians coming in Friday. New guys. They say they have two keys for us, for openers. Pure coke. Hotel in Miami Beach. I want you go over there. If it's what they say it is, you pay 'em and bring it back. You do that, you get five grand!

Go, pay, bring it back, yeah?

You know how to handle a machine gun?

Yeah, man. We're in the army in Cuba.

That's due to the position of the camera.

You'll need a couple of other guys.

That's no problem, man.

Got it to work btw... damn that weapon is ridiculous.

maybe

Be at Hector's Bodega at noon Friday. You get the buy money then. And chico! If anything happens to that buy money, y pobreci! My boss is gonna stick your heads up your asses faster than a rabbit gets fucked!

I'm scared!

we did it reddit

Yeh it's like 1 nade per box which is way too many. Though the rifle itself gets fuck all for ammo.

dunno, neither the rifle nor the underbarrel part are lacking for me. why is overkill doing this kind of dumb powercreep again?

Everyone of my friends said its underpowered and shit.

So yeh i guess its just right if some say its useless and some say its OP.

Obviously.

are your friends playing exclusively one down? then they could be right, on dw I found it straight broken without even the need to use my secondary at all.

Not that user but my main irk is that i don't find it an accurate representation of Tony Rifle, you know i was expecting a 30 round magazine M4A1 full auto with let's say 160 max bullets and 3 powerfull grenades that are recharged only by grenade cases.

It could be worse, user

A lot worse.

ya, 160 bullets would mean a 40-dmg-rifle which would be completely fucked after julesĀ“ "balancing" and the gl would very likely mean shit concealment so not even the allmighty crit could save you. Besides what you are asking is basicly already ingame, just wait for the next gage dlc where there will be a underbarrel attachment for the car series

>M4A1
>not M16A1

>people saying there's lyrics in the new song
>played the new heist 6 times loud but still haven't heard it
This is suffering

Hello heisters! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- Full Measure (halloween_2)
- Record Low Crime Rate (any_6_jobs)

And today's Safehouse Daily is:
- Rattle My Bones (daily_snake)
Brought to you by Sydney.

Keep those helmets flying! ;)

Sorry user im not a /k/ and my gun knowledge is pretty basic.
But yeah i was expecting your pic or at least mods for the weapon to make it like that.

Simple questions, fellas.
How shit is the perk deck?
How good is the gun?
Is the Heist worth buying too?

There is a huge chance on OD that it wont shut up for the whole heist.

I've read pocohud let's you say warcries and i downloaded it, how do i make it work tho, i want to spam Tony warcries while playing as him.

"get in the car"
"how"

meltdown worst pub heist ever

There's no balls meter bro, taunting won't help.
>fun
No.

I find it fun and i play alone, how it affects you.

Get out.

I will have fun and you can't do anything about it user.

>that grinder buff
>hitman buff
>cavity is now a better M308
>GSPS is God tier
>well paying fun loud heist
>Tony is actually a good character

It almost makes a man forget the melee nerf.

>how

That's what you think, have fun with those game crashes today :^)

>mfw this reminds me how good my crew was during P:TH times when doing secret vault all day
>Now i don't know where they are
Feels bad

Game didn't crashed once.

>cavity is now a better M308
Wait what?

GSPS what?
where
when

>Not using Kingpin perk deck as Tony
>Not getting shoot while also saying YOU THINK BULLETS ARE GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME? or YOU WANNA PLAY ROUGH? thanks to a mod
Is too fucking good

Can you give me the name of the mod?

Here
modworkshop.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=14317
also not only adds you saying the bots lines but also use the new lines in older heist to improve interactions and shit. Game feels more lively