League of legends general /lolg/

old:Comfy Leona edition

EYOSONGIVE.US

I want to IMPREGNATE Fiora with my inferior commoner seed!

Why don't you have a gf, /lolg/?

Xth for Katarina
b est girl
:3c

Post top 3 champs and rate others

Draven!
I had a comfy night today!
Draven!
I finished a book today!
Draven!

>goes to show how shitty the chinese servers are though
I'm pretty sure they're all high school exchange students, my school had a bunch of them. They're in the US, they just speak shitty english because they were sent over by their rich parents and don't want to be there.

Why can't I just get some Nami roleplaying faggot? Always some autismo thresh player FUCK

>tfw adc feeds their ass off but it's k because your jungle soraka carries it.

Any plans to get a irl Katarina in 2017?

xth for cuddles~

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums is LIVE ON NA
place your bets!

Azir and gp are pretty based
Karma just tells me that you are a metaslave when it goes to supporting

I was silver last season and play top or support, but have been playing fill recently and having fun. if you feel like playing with a nerd my ign is Report Dragon :3

mfw

Hey /lolg/ what supports do you play?

Pic related.

I'm just not a very good player and I fuck off too much to improve I guess but I'm trying
I think one of my problems is that I try to have too big of a champ pool which results in me being bad at them all

>Ponyprancer memeing it
either bot stomps or gets stomped
all on red

Reminder that if you don't consistently have the highest minions killed in every single game then you belong in your shitty elo.

first for best skin

hmmm
idunno
i play it by ear

I supported that ezreal last game and the synergy was something out of an lcs game, but then again he has ImThem on his team

Im gonna go with blue though because I think pony can make up for it

sometimes

Found the Tryndamere/Singed/Ziggs main.

>SoC on Garen
Does his Q count as a hard CC?

>promos
>get adc on both games(2 games only because I lost 2 out of 3 consecutively)
>on both games, the support said "lol autofilled"
>on both games, my support is useless
Fuck my life.
On one game, I got a support morg thats shielding me while I do jungle
On the other game, I got a retard that took thresh against vayne/leona and proceeded to do squat when the leona all ins on me

>Tunnel Snakes Ru
>AND PonyPrancer
Holy shit everyone in that game need's to die right now. Name a more cancerous, more sheep mentality, more pathetic group than the original /v/ League of Legends group.

What are you doing here at this hour /lolg/?

find one champ youre comfy with then autist main them till you learn the basic things about league

like just movement is something low elo players dont know how to do properly so rather than having a huge champ pool and worrying about what abilities youre using you should just find someone that you can play game after game

then once you hit your desired elo you can play other champs and youll see that your basic summoners rift knowledge extends to every champion

>tfw still no lvl 7 on Ezreal

im at least good at Talon tho so when I find my Ez bf we can match~

too busy panicking over future to sleep

Twitch lookin' for duo from last thread
same shit applies blah blah

first thing that comes to mind is (you), user

poppy is FUN!
FUN!

because dyrus was right i am fucking retarded

hs and college too, a lot of rich chinese families send their kids over here for post hs education

idk mang im really liking the sid schaefer lee but bmf is quickly becoming my favorite newcomer to the vgs because his champ pool is stuff i like to play. im going with top though if pony goes full ad, bot if not

pretty much all the supports i can play but i dislike playing the glorified ap bot lane supports like velkoz and brand, theyre fun but theyre not for me. i dont like midlane much anyway

fuck u m8 TSR is a great human being and pony was a big meme maker back in the day

drinking and sleepy

It's 9:20 am here. I'm sick with flu, not much to do but shitpost.

Good except for GP
3/3
Pretty good except for Sion

>fuck u m8 TSR is a great human being and pony was a big meme maker back in the day
No, user. They are the definition of weak chinned individuals, incapable of forming any opinion that doesn't have their lord and master Imaqtpie's cum smothered all over it. So utterly pathetic.

I'm a unique snowflake, user.

No. I mostly play tanks.

If you aren't playing a support or jungler and you can't out CS everyone else in the game every single time then you don't belong in a higher elo than the one you are in now.

browsing fucking /lolg/

god except for jinx, kat, and vayne

Listening to Steve Roach, might play some touhou later

Did placements earlier, got silver 5 from gold 5 last season after going 5-5, about what I expected.

playing videogames, i got to plat 1 and now im gonna play flex with my baddie friend

pony is the one to save us from getting overrun by reddit

I've really been liking Akali lately so I'm thinking about trying to go full autist with her

>when I find my Ez bf
I'm awful at adc but maybe I'll have to pick him up

I just finished the first two seasons of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Not planning on watching the third because it looks pretty shit.

Recommend me a champion /v/

Leona, Nami, Janna, Zyra, Brad , Sona, Braum

3/3 You enjoy being in control of situations and people.
2/3, You go for absolute victory or humiliating defeat, at the expense of the enemy or your team.
3/3, You'll kill everyone or die trying.
2/3 Nice dedication to the loli, user.
1/3 Jinx is okay. You enjoy being the center of attention.

Here's mine. On topic to the thread, how's the shop look atm? I don't know much of Legacy skins other than the ones I own, are there some Must Have skins that I should pick up before January? How's the Snowdown Crafting?

Trundle/Nasus/Hecarim/Nautilus.

No, user, don't you get it? They ARE Reddit. Ima "l-leddit pls w-watch me" qtpie only cares about pandering to Reddit and the normies now. And that Pony kneels beside him, begging for guidance, means he to is also compliant in this cuckoldry.

>go into poro for comfy ip farming
>get janna mains
>they insist on saying that janna > leona
my fucking sides

skip the third

How's tristana feeling in the current meta? Did the fervor buffs help her out a little bit and the most important question: Which is the best tristana skin and why is it Earnest Elf?

Third was alright, I think the series only took a dive was part 5 (outside of the hilarity of how broken GER is).

>Select all images that feel romantic
What the fuck Hiroshimoot?

>fervor buffs
lol?

a champ like akali is one that you could play both top and mid so you can actually play her every game

unlike a few seasons ago you dont actually have to be good at every role in order to climb anymore

if I ever get put jungle I know its an autoloss but I can just win the next two games I dont get autofilled and its all gud

im shit at adc too but I can at least play a mean MF, I just hate having to rely on another player for an entire lane phase

also why would you pick up ez if you suck at adc tho?

>Guy acts like a total fucking piece of shit blamining me for him losing his lane
>Tell him to fuck off and kill himself
>"REPORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THAT'S HARASSMENT!!!!!!! STOP BEING SO TOXIC AND PLAYING THE VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!"
explain this

Siting in teamspeak with 2 tilters watching yoyovids

Ahri haters doesn't need to reply

realizing that I'm about to graduate but have a terrible GPA, no internships or other forms of experience, and no connections

I can't sleep anymore unless I'm hopped up on pills, drunk, or smoked a shitton

I personally don't like the mage "supports" since half of them don't even build a sightstone. Why bother playing a mage bot lane that needs items to deal damage when you can play a different mage that can get away with building utility items instead while doing the same amount of damage.

>Every lane wins early game hard
>Lose the game since our ADC is trash
>Our jungle Naut has more than double the damage dealt of our Ezreal

No this is great I don't even want to kill anyone right now

Don't get mad and tell people to kill themselves.

Just write the truth in plain terms with no insults.

That didn't do shit.
It's just as shitty as ever.
Not even Ezreal wants to touch it.

Trist still has the problems she's had all season long.

I played a lot of Teemo before Akali and one of my favorite things about him was that I could play him in any role with varying degrees of success
I've heard about taking Akali jungle in addition to top and mid but I dunno if I trust myself with that

>That dumb Vi player
Idk why people play Vi so much. Like just stop doing it, she's not even that good. Play a better jungler who pros play like Lee Sin.

I'm not a slut playing support, I'm playing tank karma

god poro king is so fucking unfun

id rather play bot games than this shit

>just won two ranked games in a row with teeto

dont play him desu, if you want a champ that can play every single role decently play Kayle

and memebuilds are actually alright if youre trying to branch out of your main roles, I played TF adc and jungle for a while till they nerfed every single adc item and destroyed TF jungle as soon as it saw lcs play

meant for

>The only time Camille died was when she tried to 1v4

This bitch is my new go-to ban.

>Not even Ezreal wants to touch it.
most popular and highest winrate

I just had a lot of fun playing teemo but I realized he isn't very good which is why I tried to branch out and started playing akali

>she's not even that good
t. vi main
>Play a better jungler who pros play like Lee Sin.
>implying that organized play has anything to do with soloQ

My motto is "Teemo players should be shot"

Dang, you're reading through it fast. If you want, I can give you the Tumblr of the person who translates the series. She usually has the next chapter finished within... two months, but she also posts official artwork for the series, the author's other manga, et cetera.

>play camille
>get a brand that goes 0/11 and leaves the game
>next game
>team feeds an evelynn 16 kills and she just sits top with naut
>team loses 4v3

ah.

this is what I deserve I suppose

My motto is "Tripfags should be filtered on sight"

>try out new Leblanc
>hit level 3
>land chain, Q then use W
>enemy mid is dead
What did they mean by this?

As sombody that plays support not building sight stone is a cardinal sin. That is litterally all you need to do your job. Build full damage after I dont care but at least provide vision.

Halfway there to the big 1 mil

Im still hella proud i got this far

Damn, bruh. Did you go to Sherlock Academy before you wrote that post?
Hey, that's mine too

We really need a Trundle/Nasus/Nautilus version of that image.

Just to clarify, I stopped watching after Jotaro kills Dio. Since it wrapped up the last ties to the first series, which was a fucking masterpiece.

New guy is a faggot with shitty hair, the art style is ugly, I read the summaries for future episodes and the plot doesn't go anywhere.

7/10 fuck karma

9/10

8/10 disgusting but good

>teemo
>poppy
2/10 kill yourself

>vayne
6/10

7/10 dont really like namifags but she is good

>[champion] accounts
6/10

7/10 found the furry

How do you play as Fiora when you're behind?

farm and split. run away whenever somebody comes top/lane unless you know you can 1v1 them.

locate your 'R' key

press it

I have fun playing him too mang lvl 5 currently with 2 lvl 6 shards (was saving up ip for cammile but now that its over I could probably save up some to get him to lvl 6)

play him when you get comfortable with a more simple champion because teemo is REALLY hard to play correctly

also his best build gets fucking countered COMPLETELY by oracles lens and control wards its not even funny

it seemed like a really short manga, im just a dedicated person buddy~

im actually reading it directly from the translators page

I starve my jungler.

Results of Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums!

>starving your jungler

>tfw got a nasus fb
>tfw he gets around 400 stacks at 20 minutes
>wonder why I've got no camps or gold
>realized he's been starving me

at least he carried.

Can we be sure Ezreal isn't just a genderfluid girl that identifies as a boy?

>Sids damage

Our bot lane got buttfugged.

It was an accident

How do you get behind as Fiora? Honest question.
You can duel anyone other than Rammus. Just pick your timings to go in for vital damage and make sure you keep track of any cc the enemies have.