Why do cars from 95-01 look like low textured GTA 3 cars?

Look at this Civic. All low textured and shit. Nothing amusing about it and I can't believe people back then actually paid per month for this piece of shit car compared to a 2016 Civic.

Quality of paint, wear from the sun.

What the fuck were they thinking??? It doesn't look awe looking like the 87 Monte Carlo. Did people actually see this as """improvement"""?

LOOOK AT THIS. It isn't a late 90s vehicle but holy shit look how boring it is. Like what the fuck? What were they on when they were modeling this car? Compare this to a 1966 Mustang like WOW fuck it look like cheap plastic and its shit interior doesn't make up for it either

Fucking cheap plastic everywhere

>Muh CD Player upgrade
>Muh smaller body upgrade
>Muh vroom vroom gotta go fast 106 HP engine

>People financed this ugly hunk of plastic for 5 years

nigga these are all normie chariots from a bygone era

if you think those look plastic compared to vintage era cars, then just you wait and see what people will have to say about today's cars 20 years from now

>1996 was 20 years ago

>not loving 90-05 aesthetics
Kill yourself , comfiest time period for cars ever

>say that to my face maddafacka not online

>"things used to be different and i don't like it" the thread

look in a mirror after 20 years and you wont be same either.

The Sebring is the best and most honest 4 seater convertible money can buy.

It has no pretentions of sportiness, no real flash or flair, it's not wearing some badge to prove a point (BMW), it's easy to ignore and not notice.

Say what you will, this is the best 4 seat convertible money can buy, and nobody wants them so they're cheap as chips.

as if you could compare
walking on a lot in 1996
"show me what you have in 2016 models"

wtf i hate honda now

>87 Monte Carlo
>Awesome

white trash detected

>1991-2002

Fuck off gook

Fuck off cracker

Nobody wants them because they're ugly and the transmissions grenade themselves and repairing it usually costs enough that it's cheaper to just buy another functioning Sebring

Sebring a shit

My friend's Sebring caught on fire on the freeway

Seriously. Fuck Sebrings.

dont you have school tomorrow /v/eddit?

>Why do cars from 95-01 look like low textured GTA 3 cars?
Could it be because those are the cars that are in the game?

Probably has more road feel and visibility compared to a 2016 civic with the similar gas mileage.

My stepsister had been driving my stepdad's old sebring. It had the transmission replaced twice in the ten years he had it, and when it fell apart a third time they scrapped it.
I had to use it for a couple days a few years ago and the engine would stall and die about every 10-15 miles.