>Put it in P
>Car doors automatically open

Holy shit this meme needs to die

If you don't like it have the feature shut off

Learn to ignore things you don't like and your life will be better

Eat dick faglord

>Shut it off and keep that weight.
>Cool advice.

This is why I am only interested in pre 2010 cars. 90 to 05 preferably.

This whole board is filled with cancerous pricks like you who "will only buy old cars" and your reasoning is so shitty. "hurr durr I dont like modern conveniences or technology" So you wanna drive some 20 year old unreliable, unsafe shitbox? Because you have convinced yourself its better that way because you cant afford a newer car. It's pathetic honestly cars are better than they have ever been.

this kills the auto industry

one less person not buying a new internal combustion car

reminder for every one of you faggots who clings on to a craigslist 90s or 80s rice box there are a pair of millenials out there buying a new electric car

This is coming from an engineer. Why would you want the same power and 25% more weight? Everything they have added recently is just gimmicky bullshit designed to drive sales to morons and women. My reasoning is completely sound. I don't want to drive a gutted track car but anything past ac, power windows, remote starter for your commuter and keyless entry is just fluff. I would rather add the audio myself too. All the new shit is integrated to the point that it's a huge hassle even when you know what you are doing.

kys retard

>not having a modern car with the modern features you want and none of the features you don't because you built it to your taste

Fuck off randy

I am a millennial. They should stop making shitty cars.

The Amish of the car world right here

>Put GM in park
>Reverse lights come on

Thank you GM for making parking lots a nightmare. Now you don't know if people are parking or backing up.

This what the fuck.

>car is in Park
>reverse lights on

Fuck GM for this.

Disable the feature

I've seen other manufacturers starting to do this now.

You know how much money they save on taxes nigga?

>open
You mean unlock? That's a great feature.

Seeing as these huge corps love doing market research and focus groups, hopefully they'll notice how often used cars are being bought and sold, and finally realize that we don't want or need all this "user friendly" shit. If you ask me, women have ruined the car industry by being such a large consumer demographic and allowing total garbage heaps like the PT Cruiser to succeed.

>Seeing as these huge corps love doing market research and focus groups,
The free ones are the best.

For us nignogs walking down the sidewalk while you park in the city at night, yes, yes it is.

Price and aesthetics matter user.

Quality only matters later, after I've traded it in and start making payments on my new lease.