/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Starlight Celebration (December 15th - December 31st)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/The_Starlight_Celebration/

>Free login campaign (December 1st - January 4th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7f6f03825f75fdb71701f7ad9f68cbf4d8ab3bca

>Tokyo Fanfest (December 23rd - December 24th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/34e70073fb0a9d3f7059d05394abe5faf882f0a2

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previous:

Why did you choose such a shitty picture for op?

Who should I turn into 2nd healer

xth for triptest

Where does a returning casual player get a decent weapon nowadays?

POTD has some nice welfare weapons if you're down for it.

stay woke

This

Potd will give you a 235 and then 255 weapon. Depending on when you quit, if you have ilvl enough for Sophia EX you could do that too, drops 255 as well.

Could someone please list a few fishes with an ilvl of 70? I'm stuck at cul desynth lvl 70 and every stupid guide says just do ilvl 70 fish there's "a bunch of them" but I've been on the MB and gamerescape for about 30 minutes now and haven't found a single one

Glamous prisms are a pretty rough market, and I have next to no money to show for it. Atleast now I can afford ironworks

Same here. Tired of being out of sync with my GF. Time for DRASTIC MEASURES. Let's both just stay up all night and day to fix our sleep schedules.

but im supposed to be up in 3 hours

Just not sure if I should post my male highlander. It could scar my perception of my character for life.

Haha I love satirical posting too but you really should attach a /s. I don't think the other posters are as smart and funny as I am. Some might think you truly dislike the picture.
If you're already at 60 I would just buy one off the mb. Potd takes a lot of time if you have a job or school and the players aren't that great.

Hahaha titsex

Good Ho Ho Ho Morning~!
Santa would like two Steak-umms, please!

god bless all of you gamers this xmas season 'w'

What the fuck is a Steak-umm

I genuinely love how authentically autistic squint's posts are

Came back yesterday, my server is dead.

What is a server that isn't dead?

Well, we certainly discovered one thing. All the faggots that cry about muh game discussion sure as shit don't post about the game much, or at all. They're just here to cry their babby bitch tears and get triggered by screenshots.

>squint's
Phoneposters practically btfo themselves

That's a nickname because of their eyes.

le squinty man meme is pretty fucking old

Doesn't look very squinty to me. Pinkeye would be better.

How would you fix/save POTD?

tfw hate every job other than warrior and paladin

no shit

>having a lalafell on your squad
>having TWO of the little cunts
honestly just whoever, there's literally no way you can make it worse

Basically make it Darkest Dungeon but without or limited stress mechanic.

>Curios that you can click on for buffs/debuffs, bodies and sacks to loot for gil
>Switches and floor buttons that can open hidden rooms
>Stress or fear mechanic that increases as you fight, but can be managed with items and the reviving alter
>100% clearing a floor makes the next floor not apply a negative trait
>Make traps visible by default
>Less patrols, but patrols come in the form of more dangerous enemies with unique mechanics like the big Tonberry or the floating eye in Darkhold
>Trinket slots so you have a better semblance of alternative gear progression there
>Fifth slot for a MIN/BTN to follow the group and scout around gathering items that are split with the party. Can dig up rare plants and rocks only present there, materials that are exchanged for gil bags, and sometimes undead/plant enemies that you'll have to help them kill

Not our fault you're new.

tribal moonies

Cut the number of floors down to 25%, and make each floor quadruple in size and number of rooms, remove no-attack trap.

Also this guy has a few good ideas

You're sorely miss-steak-umm if you think you'll get a free feed.

>posting a 2nd class citizen.
lol

Just do it. It won't look as good as Rou, Wesley, or Dadlander anyways.

Why does materia melding even exist anymore?

>Every dps class is keep these 2 dots up and these 2 buffs up

>MCH only gets one dot and one buff
What the FUCK SE

i love rou no homo

>be me
>buy ff14 on amazon
>tried to redeem my code on PSN
>Error WC-40376-0
>mfw ff14 is region locked

Being an Ausfag is suffering
What the fuck do i do? I just want to get into ff14 before the new expansion

Post screenshot of the area/place/thing you'd show someone if you wanted to show them how cool this game is or at least looks.

Make it a good screenshot too!

I'd want them to stay the fuck away

Make a new psn account?

But then I am required to log into my secondary account every time if I want to play ff14. It's such a fucking hassle since I use my ps4 for other games.

>miqo'te
What a surprise.

tfw you're a boy who weighs half this and would pull off miqo'te so much BETTER

Grease...

I'd show them your thighs because I'd love to visit there.

I can smell the grease

And also I need to pay for another psn+ membership which is fucking retarded

Costa del Sol in general is a place of many nice views.

New to WHM and trying it through POTD. How often do you use Medica instead of Medica II in dungeons and raids? I like Medica II and Assize together.

You don't need ps+ to play XIV. You only need PSN to be up to access the login. After that PSN could get fucked to next Saturday and you'd be unaffected until you exit the game.

Whm heals so much more than necessary so for ez content I just pop divine seal + medica II and regen, then switch to cleric to dps until those run off. Pop medica II and regen again to keep hp up. Next time divine seal will be up again (more potent heals, means more time in cleric stance).

Medica is only necessary when there's aoe damage going out that medica II WON'T deal with or if the whole party needs topping up a little.

It's really simple and fun.

I'm sad

Im just having issue with bar space and placing it all. If im rarely going to use Medica ill just put it elsewhere.

Oh fuck not again.

Here we go...

you don't really want to spam medica 2 if the regen is already on. you'll need to use both according to the situation.

Do it you pussy.

Odin meetup this evening?

pretty ugly

marry me if you're gay :3

looks like those thread in /v/ where they mirror vidya box art down the middle

hi i'm odin

sure let's do it

Weather is complete shit right now, but this area is pretty nice to be in. it's in LLN and I've already taken several people here. Will come back on better weather to show it off better.

im a cat

That's grossly oversimplifying things.

Did you buy it from US Amazon or what? Hard to imagine you managed to screw up so bad that you got the wrong region.

>Aryanlander is back
Where have you been?

Accidentally chose the worse angle screenshot. This one shows more given the weather.

You look like the sprite version of a Doom character.

post butt

Best race and job combo? I like Ninja/catgirl a lot

healer/catboy

midlander/everything

Catgirl/whm or blm

Only females. Male Midlanders look like gay hobos.

they all look like mexicans with that stupid mustache

Which posters here have neat glamor? Looking for cool monk and ninja glam.

I completely __agree with you.

Weather changed, finally could get a less ass screenshot.

no they're handsome

So like ippiki you mean with his 12 year old facial hair.

regen and medica II is great, because they stack, more damage!!!!

I can't settle on a hairstyle any recommendations? I prefer the short styles

i mean the medica 2 buff, not regen itself. the guy wants to take one of the medicas off his bar, i'm saying it's not good and to use both.

r8 me m8

Are apartments worth it?

look like a nerd

Should have done /wink, matey.

post elfs

pixie cut

Pretty cute

I might try it

I like the first one (Mother Miounne's style) the most.

Whats another decent server to roll on besides Cancermesh and ERPmung?

Asking for a friend.

b e h e m o t h

Hyperion, Leviathan