mega.nz/#F!3tpUlapR!knV_JazwxfM-xct6PJyPEw

>2.6 Leddit Leak Megathread
reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_Leaks/comments/5fnd8p/evocati_leaks_updated_regularly/
>Latest ATV: youtube.com/watch?v=R8wTqdDXplc
>RTV: (last week's) youtube.com/watch?v=nnPrz48kB78
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJ_mqKHywQ
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview

>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Star Marine Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=QW-f4ourFEc
[Important Notice]: if there is more than one per link the OP is a lazy copypaste faggot who's mother will surely die in his sleep tonight.
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

>Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/christmas?iso=20161216T11&p0=137&msg=RSI Christmas Livestream&font=cursive
youtube.com/watch?v=Src0l4a51sk
youtube.com/watch?v=XRU1AJsXN1g
youtube.com/watch?v=ERkuYT3op8U
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15637-Monthly-Studio-Report
us5.campaign-archive1.com/?u=32d8ef31243db6075c45571bd&id=47ffb69bce&e=d4065b243c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Messer clone dynasty take-over when?

yeah missed the second half of your post, thought you were a newfriend. they change what the biggest will be all the time, they said the Idris was the biggest thing they would sell and that it couldn't land on planets, now neither of those things are true. the plan for the unlandables used to be that they would be EvE style always persistent in the game world and thus vulnerable unless you have a 24/7 crew. who can say what the plan is now.

dynasty warriors: star citizen

There is a new /pol/ org on RSI, but it's a secret, user :^)

I wonder if we'll get anything like pic related.

Everyone got their wallets ready?

>Scam Shitizen
>Elite: Dadgerous
Why are there no good multiplayer space games?

There are okay session games (like World of Tanks, for example): Star Conflict and Fractured Space, but no big sims because it's harder to make it appealing to a big number of consumers, I guess.

Things reddit dads defend:
>CIG is doing us a favor by letting us access the PTU.
>We should search for bugs and participate in Issue Council solely because we want to help CIG.
>Submitting bugs and reports solely to ensure early PTU access is wrong and you shouldn't play the game until final release if that is your motivation.

>reddit
>ever.
Stop, all you are accomplishing is spreading their cancer here.

I come here for info. I go there for lulz and to trigger as many dads as possible.

So yesterday i encountered a guy who got the cutlass turret to work.

He replaced the default guns with Panther Repeaters and both of the fired off in PTU.

He even said there were other guns that would work as well in PTU.

Was this a known thing or what?

Happened to my Cutlass too with Broadsword 11s on the turret. Had a rando riding with me and he went up there and started shooting. I had to change camera to make sure it was my ship.

Who else is ready for another series of major disappointments in about 4 hours and 30 min?

timeanddate.com/countdown/christmas?iso=20161216T11&p0=137&msg=RSI Christmas Livestream&font=cursive

My bets:

No 2.6 until first week of january at the earliest
Star Marine will be held back a little more
SQ42 will be delayed until March
3.0 will be August 2017

Best ship.

no arguments here friend

It has a nice silhouette.

What Christmas movie should I watch while waiting for the stream to start?

Star Wars

it really does look like some kind of insect when landed

I have $2000 worth of jpegs and my gladiator is literally the only one I have never melted or traded.

If they get rid of the chair lift and put some proper guns on instead of the shitty bubble turret maybe.

The correct answer is Holiday Inn and Diehard

Die Hard

Chairlift should go yea, but bubble turret just needs to be made into 4xs1

user, don't tell me you're the type of person that plays an incomplete product and then gets mad that it's not complete

>SQ42 will be delayed until March
>3.0 will be August 2017
SQ42 depends on the tech in 3.0.

There's no way SQ42 is coming out before 3.0.

Oh, not at all. Those were the replies I got after I commented that doing free work for CIG was exactly that and CR doesn't love you any more for your trouble. I'm all in on the game, but I'm not disillusioned enough to think that being an extra good boy will have any impact on my relationship with CIG, they could not care less about me or anyone.

Well, I'm sure CIG does genuinely appreciate the effort, but not like, personally.

Exactly. Some people think that being a top contributor to the Issue Council will allow them to touch the face of CR. These fuckheads are laughing all the way to the bank because not only they have crowdsourced their QA, the QA is throwing money at them for the trouble.

Gotcha. It's a shitty website, you can't expect any less. In regards to access however, I personally don't give a shit about having access to XYZ just yet.

3 hours and 44 minutes until FUCKING NOTHING.

>It's friday

Oh wow, when did that happen

earlier today when the sun came up.
I was asleep when it happened so it was a surprise to me too.

Do you think it's random?

Or some complex bug that isnt guaranteed to occur?

2015 Krampus

No idea. I won't have time to test it again until later today. Hopefully there will be a PTU to play by then, but I'm prepared to be disappointed.

So because we knew 3.0 was far away, why did people expect SQ42 on the last live stream?

Because CIG "almost had a demo ready for CitizenCon honest we did guys we just barely couldn't get it ready in time". And that was in fucking August.

Thats why it should be ready by now and released today

youtube.com/watch?v=Src0l4a51sk

How to get to $300m before release.

who dereks twitter here?

Please be excited

If the livestream blows, Derek's chest-puffing is gonna be hysterical.

If the livestream is great, the salt and mental gymnastic will be incredible.

I don't see how this can't end well.

>*BREAKING NEWS* Hearing about things going on at CIG. Waiting to hear more.
what did he mean by this?

>Who else is ready for another series of major disappointments in about 4 hours and 30 min?

oooh! me, me!

>no sq42 demo
>no star marine
>3.0 july... maybe

I can see them offering really excellent members of evocati jobs in QA.

>My bets:
>2.6 today
>Star Marine is awesome
>SQ42 (first part) in feb
>3.0 will be Feb2017

Good predictions but SQ42 is at least March my guess is June.

Also the monthly report will be released today

Jesus Christ this is the first time I'm actually looking at this dude's twitter.

It's just non-stop bitching about Star Citizen. What kind of eldritch autism compels a man to do this?

>What kind of eldritch autism compels a man to do this?
Now consider that he's being doing that nonstop every day since mid 2015.

CR mentioned him once in op ed he wrote after the escapist crap, and DS has been thriving off that one mention ever since, bragging about it on SA. meanwhile hes mentioned CR and Sandi hundreds and hundreds of times. Still with no proof that the game is a scam other than that its been delayed

Stayin alive.

> kek

Shipfu

This is why people have been saying that they updating the deployment method (dont' know what this is called) of patches should take priority over some other things. Not only does it hurt the user but also CIG most likely. At this point it's their own fault for not implementing this.

But that's not how bandwidth works.

>brownie poop points

FUCKING SAVAGE HOLY SHIT

better shipfu

God it's so fucking sexy, I can't handle it

>hourglass body shape
you have a great taste user

I'd like to know how much cargo it can actually carry. From what we've seen so far a lot of the interior module space is used for both the central walkway and the catwalk on the left side.

>You're flying through space chasing after a Herald, after some time into the chase you start hearing this song over the radio waves. youtube.com/watch?v=XRU1AJsXN1g to which your end your screen suddenly fills up with hundreds of blips as your ship is suddenly surrounded by the new Cutlass blacks.

Betterer shipfu

since nobody posted it yet:

"custodian" SMG

It was already posted last thread, fag.

Praise kek

>central walkway
I don't think there needs to be a straight path door to door though, the upper catwalk would take a lot of room but you could squeeze a quite bit of cargo into the middle, see pic (Stacked higher obviously)

Didn't know this was a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=ERkuYT3op8U

Knowing CIG, they won't put cargo locking plates there.

God damn why is the Herald so fuckn ugly?

It's literally a cockpit with engines on it. It's hysterical.

Calling any drake ship ugly, you sir need some better taste.

I like it.

I hope the Herald (And other ships) will be able to place custom beacons anywhere in space that others/party members can warp to

>Imagine flying out as a scout to find other fleets/convoys and dropping a beacon and seeing 5 of your buddies warp in directly ontop of them

CYNO UP
CYNO UP

That would be pretty cool. Though I find myself questioning if I would get annoyed if that is limited to only the Herald.

It'd be cool if any ship could do it but I feel like it should be limited to these radio/transmission specialized ships just for balance and to give them more practical purpose

Pretty cool

30 min til stream is supposed to go live. About an hour until it actually goes live right?

I wonder if everything in this comapny is delayed. I bet most of the people working there got flat noses because I'm sure even opening doors got a huge delay.

Monthly Report is OUT

robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15637-Monthly-Studio-Report

Is the idris coming in 3.0?

>and the first version of our atmospheric volume system was rolled out.
Aw shit, really? Hell yes.

This fucker voted for shillary didn't he?

Literally 4 posts up.

I still saw your fuck up. There's no hiding.

>we had work to do on the 85X, MISC racing ship and Caterpillar promo.
So, MISC racer all but confirmed for today. Along with another studio saying that they worked on a ship they can't talk about yet it's not entirely unlikely that they'll show off this ship at the GrimHex racetrack or something.

it's coming with SQ42

They really gotta work on the material for their terrain textures. They reflect light really strangely and it makes them look shiny and plastic.

Is the news letter out? If it is post a link to it

10 minutes until disappointment.

news letter

us5.campaign-archive1.com/?u=32d8ef31243db6075c45571bd&id=47ffb69bce&e=d4065b243c

No you're just used to Earth rocks. All the iron ore from Earth's surface has either corroded or has been mined away millenia ago. Meanwhile on some lifeless planet the iron ore would be just lying around, and it being basically shiny rocks would seeem really strange to you.

>Eight new ships are flyable in 2.6, including the massive Caterpillar, which is a sight to behold!
>Eight
What?
Caterpillar, Herald, 85x and...?

Stop that. Someone might think you're serious.

No SQ 42 Vertical Slice today

In anticipation of today's Live Stream, I did want to address one thing that I have been seeing speculation on in the forums: whether or not today's Live Stream will feature the Squadron 42 Vertical Slice.

After we made the decision before CitizenCon that the Squadron 42 vertical slice wasn’t ready to be shown publically, we spent some time on reviewing how far off we were and what we wanted to achieve in order to be comfortable showing a full chapter of S42 gameplay. After all the effort we expended for CitizenCon, we didn’t want to spend additional developer time polishing intermediate solutions if it wasn’t going towards the final product. A slick demo isn’t that helpful if it pushes back the finished game, so we decided that the priority should be completing full systems over getting the vertical slice into a showable state.

>he does not realize the gods stole all our precious materials leaving us on an empty rock

Hoplite and the 4 new variants of the Gladius, Hornet, Sabre and Avenger

>No SQ42
>only shitty 2.6 gamplay

seriously fuck you CIG