ITT: Things you would do if you made the laws

ITT: Things you would do if you made the laws

>speeding very lenient as long as the car is equipped and able to do so

>on phone while driving, license suspended for a month

>on phone while driving, 15 year prison sentence
>being pooinloo, death penalty

>ban pickup trucks/SUVs for anybody who can't prove they need one (for work/to access remote areas)
>heavily tax anything bigger than a compact in dense urban areas
>abolish the laws and regulations that created the conditions for the crossover to exist

You sound like a huge faggot.

use your big boy words and tell me exactly what it is you object to

>laws and regulations have anything to do with people buying the automotive equivalent of agnosticism.

>Posted speed limits are the absolute upper limit you can drive without getting a ticket for speeding.

No more of this "9 youre fine 10 youre mine" bullshit

>If you immigrate to this country from a country that does not legally allow you to drive, we also recognize that law and you are prohibited from getting a license.

>Passing on the right is legal

>You must be a full united states citizen for 5 years and pass not only a driving test but a language fluency test as well before receiving a drivers licence. All driving tests are proctored in English and only english

>Any vehicle that does not operate with a motor, either fossil fuel or electric, is prohibited from being piloted on public streets

... racist and xenophobic much?

Yeah, I fucking am. I live in Illinois. We have

1. A high population of Arab immigrants who come here in middle age and their women, who have never driven a car in their life, get a licence and try their hardest to murder everyone once they get on the road because they never drove before.

2. Look up "Operation Safe Roads" and The Willis Family. Mexican immigrants come here, get licences speaking no fucking english, especially commercial licences, and then, in the case of the Willis Family, have no idea whats going on when the back on their truck opens up and is spraying debirs all over the highway because they dont speak english and dont know what people are shouting at them, leading to a family of six fucking dying.

So yeah. Fuck that.,

Simple.

Every five years, you have to retake your driving test to get your license renewed. If you fail, you have to wait at least one month before retaking.

with the exception of the last rule there are enough countries in the world that have harsh rules on driver's licenses and infractions

Pretty much the only thing it improves is public transport. Driving is an inherently dangerous activity.

Reverse of the P plate scheme for speeding.

Level 1 allows 10mph over the limit on highways with two lanes traveling in the same direction as the driver and 5mph over the limit in cities.
Level 2 allows 20mph over the limit on such highways and 5mph over the limit in cities.
Level 3 allows unlimited discretionary speeding in good conditions on highways and up to 10mph over the limit (discretionary and dependent on weather and traffic) in cities.

NO exceptions for purely residential areas and other designated zones, marked with speed limit signs that state "ABSOLUTE". 2mph leniency for unauthorized persons and in absolute speed zones.

The requirements for each plate class are

HIDEOUSLY EXPENSIVE. L1 platers can expect to pay the equivalent of a use tax each year, determined by the weight of their vehicle and likely wear on the road. L2 and 3 platers pay double and triple. Costs are cheaper for motorcycles.
HIDEOUSLY DIFFICULT. L1 platers must learn basic road course driving and prove that their field of vision and reaction times are within acceptable thresholds. L2 and 3 platers must prove competency with more advanced techniques on skid plates and other induced difficult conditions. ALL persons above level 0 must prove proficiency with their specific car and accept all liability for any damage done during testing.
DISCRIMINATORY. If you hold a racing license, you can not have any plate level above 0. if you are caught street racing, you can not have any plate level above 0 for the next five years. If you speed with plate level 0, you can not upgrade for the next five years.
A PAIN IN THE ASS. If you get another car, you must perform and pay for all necessary tests all over again. You may not skip a level unless your prior car (and no other cars before that) was plated at or just before that level. The process could take months.

If anything they should have less restrictions on the legality of vehicles and focus more on the education of the people operating vehicles. Maybe more extensive tests and certifications like a CDL but for smaller vehicles over a certain GVW. In most states you pay more the higher your GVW is so you really are a retarded bus riding faggot because you would know that if you had ever registered a vehicle.

I should be able to bump into you if you're on the phone and not paying attention.

>omg you would do a thing that does anything but good for the immigrants you must hate them
>and also fear them
>everyone who disagrees with me is afraid of something. this makes them look small and immature.

Yeah, fuck off.

English fluency is necessary for all people on public roads. Is every police officer going to be bilangual? Never. Never, ever. It's not practical. So when an officer stops you and asks you a time sensitive question or gives you a time sensitive order, or if someone is injured and needs your help right now because officials are too far away, your answer better not be "no hablas, bring translatoray por favor".

People should not drive cars without

english fluency
first aid training
and a patriotic, humanitarian attitude

it's a 3 tonne box that can go 150mph if you will it to among thousands other like it. the driver better be ready for anything.

English is stupid. Should you be banned fron driving in Italy unless you're fluent in Italian? What if the poliziotto pull you over and need to know right now where you got that pizza from?

> Should you be banned fron driving in Italy unless you're fluent in Italian?

yes considering you are participating in a pretty fucking dangerous activity and if someone asks for help or tells you to do something you should be able to understand on the spot, even if it's ends up being a corrupt italian cop wanting free pizza

Top Gear literally couldn't exist under your law. Fuck you.

It would if they drove on closed off roads only when not in an English-speaking nation

This country was built by immigrants, if they're bad drivers then they'll be punished

this country was built by white european, irish, slavic, and chinese immigrants.

don't forget the Africans that did most of the work

Most of it was funded by the blood sweat and tears of brown natives and black "immigrants."

The Chinese built the transcontinental railroad. Keep telling yourself that though.

>the africans
>that did
>work

hahahahaha

"Cotton picker" was a derogatory term because it was true. The south was slaving itself into an economic collapse by using african slaves for the most menial labor and relying on a single industry, while the north was prospering by actually paying literally everyone else.

And yet they remain the worst drivers.

And the africans made the money that built it.

lol

>Everyone else builds a country
>african americans: "hey don't forget we harvested crops and made peanut butter before the industrial revolution sent us into poverty"
>actual africans: "no problems here. by the way, we sent you faggots to america because you sucked. and the white devils gave us good trade in return."

imagine the US selling off convicts to kenya as part of a labor release program, and then white kenyans descended from them claiming their chain gang jobs were significant because they generated some revenue for their masters for a while

that's african americans.

You act as if the Africans had any say in the matter.

It was all piss poor planning on behalf of whitey.

They weren't convicts though, they were just captured by other Africans.

This makes absolutely no sense. Did you think that it did while typing it?

>Everyone else builds a country
No one else has built a 300-year democratic republic of expansive wealth and power like the U.S. We are literally the special snowflake of history.

Actually paid for by the Union Pacific railroad company. Keep trying.

Well, some africans definitely did. Just not the minority of forcibly captured ones, or the criminals and enemies sold and surrendered by their own people and twice-removed relatives.

Also please remember that many of your people were also enslaved at one point, but at no point in your life have you claimed that "us proud aryan-americans" ever helped maked rome great.

ps i'm half nigger

How do you think they got that money??

antique farm equipment

By charging prior to ship goods on their railroad.

So, african slaves.

Why would the enslavement of white ancestors be relevant in an entirely different region if the world during a completely different period of time?

The enslavement of black ancestors in this country is directly linked to most engrained racial problems in this coubtry today, is the point of studying it.

what kind of goods??

People*

Coal food animals. You are really stretching here.

i got ya :^)

Get. Rid. Of. Chicken. Tax.

It holds no bearing over chicken anymore, and it kills the market for small trucks and utes. GIVE US BACK OUR SMALL TRUCKS AND UTES YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES

>chicken tax law
I fugg'd up.

How? Blacks and asians speak English too. He could be talking about a Polack or an Australian.

>Most
Get fucked, that is an outright lie, they were 10% of the population and mostly performed agricultural and household duties. You're also forgetting the pre dominantly Irish working class that brought the Northern states into the industrialised age.

Learn history nigger. Ever heard of trade or production lines?

Niggers were up jumped dogs and cattle with what work they did.

user was talking about the other groups in America, not other countries.

>t. American education

>tailgating is a ticketable offence
>high beam flashing for the purpose of being a cock is a ticketable offence
>15 MPH buffer zone for speed limits depending on traffic and other conditions

>Wants to make it harder to get an SUV
>also wants to ban crossovers
>being this retarded

People are just as racists to poos and chinks, yet they have no American history and still do exceedingly well.

It's time for blacks to comprehend personal responsibility, and the fact that they literally have favourable systematic discrimination, yet continue to fall behind everyone in the world but Aussie abbos.

Oh yeah? And what did they do to the indigenous population? Immigration isn't good just because people immigrated to the US centuries ago, go be a liberal somewhere else.

sounds to me like your driving tests are just stupid easy to pass and that instead of addressing that you would rather inconvenience tens of thousands of people with half baked policy to try and target very specific groups.

>prison sentence for texting or being on your phone while driving
>restrict commercial vehicles to night travel only between 9PM and 6AM
>motorcyclists, mopeds/scooters riders are given tax credit for reducing carbon footprint
>non-commercial pick up trucks pay an additional tax
>old people must re-take driving exam every two years once beyond the age of 60
>increase driving age from 16 to 19
>death penalty for anyone traveling in the fast lane and not instantly moving over for someone behind them

That is pretty much it.

>Yearly extra tax, $1 for every lbs of the cars weight, mandatory yearly weight in of course
>Diesel is banned from the cities, unless you have a permit
>400% fuel tax
All the winnings goes into my account

Are you anti-gun by any chance?

>death penalty for not moving over
fuck it. let's just institute a punishment wheel that you spin once you're convicted. "Sentences" range from two weeks community service to the death penalty to a $20 visa gift card.

Speed and red light cameras everywhere
$10 fine for every 2 mph over, and 4pts for red
Revenue used to fund light rail
Raise gasoline tax to $1
Revenue used to repair roads
Helmets required for motorcycles

>United States
>"English"
Oh lord

Would put an end to congestion pricing, effective immediately.

Bikes would be allowed to ride on the sidewalks where they belong

NYC sounds like the same thing. Pic related is a red flag for "I just came here a year ago from a country where there are no traffic laws and I could stop my car in the middle of the street and it wouldn't be a problem, just like how I would stop my mule at the local bazaar. I shit you not if you're at a light with maybe 12 other cars, 9 of them are Uber drivers from Bangladesh

Vision Zero is basically just for dumb immigrants to run across the roads because in their shithole third world country you can't paint crosswalks on dirt roads so they've never used them before. They couldn't make the speed limit 5 mph so they make it 25 mph, add bus lanes and bike lanes EVERYWHERE.

I honestly don't get it, I imagine being a slav immigrant from the 1950's and seeing this beautiful futureland that is so sophisticated and complex, I would be so confused and nervous as to what shit means and how shit works to avoid getting shit on. What are these lines painted on the road supposed to mean? If I stop my work van here, would people get mad because I'm blocking the road?These shitskins are just stupid, I don't even think its a lack of respect, they're just fucking dumb.

>caught on phone while driving
>forced to take a class to learn how to push this button

somehow make fake car and motorcycle "fight" videos between friends trying to make money on youtube illegal so we can eliminate professional assholes like snowcat.

>on phone while driving, license suspended for a month
This so much, nearly got rear-ended on my bike because some dumb bitch was on her phone. Thankfully I was watching my mirrors, unfortunate for the guy in front of me though

Why stop at a one month suspension?

Should be a month in prison too, and a suspension after

I hadn't heard of the chicken tax law before.

But now I do and I do not like it.

That's literally already true. All of it.

Whites have been harping about personal responsibility for decades while gmbenefitting greatly from every facet of the gocernment. Collecting more SNAP benefits, more WIC, more tax breaks from the government, more leniency in the courts system, all the way up to benefitting in political elections from the Electoral College, twice in 16 years now... White America literally has no understanding of "personal responsibility" and yet in 2016 they bitch about how America needs to be made "great" """ again"""" by taking the country back from all the "dindus" that are being shot in the back by white police officers.

White America is a toxic plague on American democracy.

You have to go back.

>be alcoholic degenerate
>drive while drunk
>crash, kill a family
>go to the Wheel of Torture
>Lord help me
>the wheel is spun
>coupons for a mani/pedi at the local spa retreat
Fucking excellent

Kill yourself you fucking cuck.

So you're for even MORE government overreach?
What the fuck is wrong with you, commie?
Tax THESE NUTS.

As a libertiarian American, I can safely say that nearly everybody in this thread is a fucking retard.

This

>Posted speed limits are the absolute upper limit you can drive without getting a ticket for speeding.
This how it is already numbnuts
>No more of this "9 youre fine 10 youre mine" bullshit
It's completely subjective per each cop. They dont pull you over for petty 1-2 over tickets on the freeway because they are easily fightable in court and not worth much to the state anyway. Besides going 2 mph over endangers literally no one. Maybe don't be an uptight scaredyfag about driving and stay in the fucking right lane if you're going the speed limit so people who have somewhere to be don't have to flash and pass you in your Prius.

>come to new country
>demand that they change for YOU
nah
y'all asians and mexicans shouldn't be driving anyway. it's too expensive, you came here to make money, remember?

This + temporary speeding allowed during overtaking.

>wanting to create another yuropoor

>no trucks except workers directly engaged in the task of transporting good/working
>compacts/subcompacts everywhere

you had to go full /pol/ after the first line didn't ya

how about cleaning up DMV incompetence?

What exactly does language have to do with driving skills? I could go from the US to fucking Kazakhstan and as long as I can compare the numbers on signs to the numbers on my gauge and know what different shaped caution signs and their pictures mean I think I got it...