/gtag/ - Grant Theft Auto General

Assistant a cute edition

Previous Bread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older breads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.36
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/228742727

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

Qt kill yourself already

>no chance of someone with a ps3 being generous enough to money buff me

>can't fuck the assistant

WINTER IS LIVE

I REPEAT

WINTER IS LIVE!

BREAD INSTEAD OF THREAD
IT
FUNNAY

>helicopters
>hard
lol

right wing death squads when?

>me
>not retarded null apologist omega cuck orbiter
lol

soon

Meme green Comet, years later.

>me
>i put name here
>this me
>promise

Whats a good way to get money that wont get me banned?

I NEED to know if comehomewithme is a girl.

Wow, calm down yo.
I like null and all, but apologist? Yea right girl.

You got me...

Languagez, you on mate?

Kys faggot

>quick look at minimap
no

Dobbs pls.

Why are you so bent out of shape by an ancient Veeky Forums meme? Shit's been around longer than you have I reckon.

post snaps

it's not funny

Can I still be put in the collage? Thanks

Just because it's old doesn't mean it's absolutely uproarious every time it's used. Get with the times, gramps.

It's being used just to rustle with that faggot's insensitive jimmies. You should take your own advice.

I just got the game yesterday during the sale, and I have to say, I'm kind of surprised at how slow the loading times are for the PC version. I thought they'd be miles better than what I experienced on PS3, but I can spend a minute or two staring at the screen before it even thinks of letting me get to the actual gameplay. I'm so used to games I played on console ages ago loading much faster on PC, especially since I have an SSD where I keep my game installs.

Has it always been this bad, or did it get to this point after a specific update?

You're right; It's not. Nor is it even cute but the fact you're upset about it only gives the poster of it a reason to post it. Everything we both hate about this place feeds on attention. Let's make a deal to starve what we hate.

This is the same philosophy as "I was merely pretending!"

You're the same philosophy.

>I know you are but what am I?

You are as irritable as you are oblivious.

So if you want to play the new missions, you need a 1M$ office and a 5M$ warehouse which costs ~60 real life dollars if you don't want to grind.
Yeah thanks for the free content Rockstar.

TJ Miller.

Where are you getting "5M$ warehouse" from? Really curious.

Mmmmm, having to pull the plug on your internet to get put back into Story Mode every time you boot up the game because otherwise the first loading screen is infinite now

>people still posting as me
ayy lmao, man you people love me or something.
Too bad I'm busy with IRL work.
Pic somewhat related, that ass.

1 mil office and 1.5 mil warehouse.

Or you can just pick load GTA5 in the launcher and not online.

Still way too expensive, this is not free content, fucking retards buying gta online cash ruined every next game Rockstar will make.
I just want a GTA IV free mode for V for fuck's sake.

>i have to pay real money because im stupid

Collage lad wanted a bigger picture, this good enough?

>forget that I used a cuck's name since I never use names, because I'm not an attention whore faggot
>he interprets it as if I'm obsessed with him
It doesn't get anymore pathetic than that, really.

Git me in on that pc gtag, SC is Lilybun

It's endgame content. Of course it's not for everyone.

Since the "Loads and Time Rape" update it's been terribly slow on PC. I'd head back to beta, I mean console asap.

>this is not free content
Yes it is, i accessed it and didn't have to pay a dollar.

It's pretty normal for the initial loading of GTAO to take a few mins desu. Beyond that, they're not bad.

Post tempestas

>I have to grind for six months to buy one car, wow that free content sure is nice

All these "free" updates are only there to make 12 year olds buy money with their parents' credit card, we'll never get a solo expansion.

Ẅ̡̢̙̼̜͓̲̫͕̟́ͯ̊̎̐ͦ̿̑͑̑̍̏̉̐ͨ̃ͣ͑͘Ă̶̸̶̰̹̻̻̮͕͗͌ͬ͆͊ͤͩ̂͆̾ͫ̓̔ͩͬ̚͘T̶ͭͩͧ͑̐ͨ̌͏̵̜̩̩͇̺̼̖̗͡ͅS̡͒̍̾̓ͣ̋ͪͫ̌ͪͯͮ̕͟҉̫̻͚͕͈̠ ͧ̈̍̊͌͂̄͂̋͗̈́̇ͧ̊ͦ҉͕͚̞͘͞ͅŢ͎̹͇͓ͬ̌̊̊̅ͭ͐̚̕Ť͂͐ͮͦͯͤ̀͆͋ͣ̈́̽́̕҉҉͕̰̘̟͇̦̻̣̻̬͙͎

>grinding six months
Nigga, you're supposed to grind the missions, not the hookers you meet on the streets of LS

>tfw no pmc merryweather like dlc
:(

Literally generic super.

But it looks amazing, though

WATS ̻̮͍͍̬̱͇̳̭̼̗̝̪͛̓̈̈́͑͛ͮ͂ͮ̀̕T͎̜̩̦̪̝̰͓̲̯̰̳̯̩͕̭̻͈̋̽̆̊̽͒ͤ͗ͬ̕ͅŢ̡̬̼̘̥̼̮̮̞̦͉͙̱͇̬̥͔̗͍ͭ̂̉ͨ͑̏̈ͤ̽̉͗͌̽̿̓͌̏͐̈́͢͢ͅ

Have you considered getting a job mate or do you think everything you like should fit your neet budget?

>me get free or me whine!!!!
stfu and grind a few hours u pussy

What is the "must-have" car if you are a member of /gtag/? like, if everyone in gtag decided to meet up for a crew drive, but the only rule is that you drive the same car as everyone else, which car would that be?

Can I get back in?

SC: Seviathan

There is none cause everyone wants to be a special snow flake.

Or a panda levin.

>sticking her "ass" out
asians BTFO agen

armored kuruma

Vacca.

Languagez is on mates

Panto

>some of the cars you steal are put under tarpaulins
but why

>Buy my first office building like /gtag/ convinced me to.
>Learn to my displeasure owning the office does not stop it from taking off your helmet when you enter it so I'm probably never going to come back to it.
>Roam around my blank office and realize it's going to cost me millions to customize it.
>Cheapest small warehouse is like 300k which is atleast attainable.
>Leave the office and start a headhunter to see how the CEO work pays.
>Approach the guys on the docks and one shoots my arm while I'm in cover and takes off half my health.
>Shoot him in the head with a heavy sniper and he survives.
>Manage to kill the other two guys and get around 27k for it.
>Which is like 4k more than I'd get just doing POW biker missions which don't involve fighting Terminators.
so guys
crates are totally super profitable right?
r-right?
I could've bought muh drag.

Gotcha

Just don't complain when GTA VI Online comes out and it's free with overpriced microtransactions, because this is the logical thing to do with retards like you defending this freemium model.

nope

>literal whos

ARMORDE GURUMA

This

to have feature parity with consoles because they can't render the whole garage at once without dropping to 1fps :^)

Nice screen shot there, user. That PS4 is looking so tempting compared to my PC.

panda blista

>I'm lazy so everything that doesn't just hand me everything instantly is freemium!!!1!

Lmao what are you even trying to say? That you're bad at the game? That you can't afford utilities like a Buzzard or Hydra which make CEO shit 5000% easier and faster?
>inb4 waaah, why do i have to invest to make money this game is p2w!

Suck it, shitstain

Low quality bait, friend.

I'm not saying that everything should be free instantly, but it clearly stops being free content when you have to grind a hundred missions to access the "free" content.
If you don't think those updates are designed to make people buy money you're delusional.

Okay I wont. I'm adult enough to walk away from deals that I don't like. If only CuckStar accepted tears as payment you'd be golden.

post cars

>hundreds

Different picture reminder that Im expanding the collage (and sorting trying to! it based on colour).
I welcome consolefriends too.
Post your character, possibly standing, possibly full body shots (don't cut their feet off damn it), pls go easy (preferably dont go at all) on filters.

Pro tip: use the creator, editor, render and send perfect high quality shots for best circlejerk bling effect
I mean fucking seriously you can get some good ass shots that way

This is low quality preview version to show you that Im actually trying to sort it with colour.

If your image is cropped in any logical way it will probably stay that way, if its not then Im gonna bother slightly and try to make it look relatively aaight

>lowered suspension on a street car
>tinted windows
first time baiting: the post

They are designed to make people buy money. LAZY people. If it is accessible without paying a single cent, then it is free content. You are the one making it paid content.

Missions can earn you up to 25k, to access the new content you need at least 2.5 M, you need to do 100 missions.

It's not the suspension. It's the driving at high speed. You can see in the picture how the street has a slight angle just behind the car. So the downforce pushed it down as I hit that little thing

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, then you are stupid to make money in that way. Even my shitter friend already got an office, warehouse and vehicle warehouse. One week of proper grinding is enough to get you pretty much everything.

fucking consoles

Yea right. If you're tasteless enough to put on tinted windows you won't think twice about lowering suspensions.

I'm criticizing the model and the way it'll impact next Rockstar Games.
Rockstar made about 500M$ with GTA Online only, don't think they'll stop anytime soon because there are clearly way more people willing to pay than people willing to grind.

Do Imponte Dukes randomly spawn at all?

Lot of people willing to whine rather than play the game, too, eh?

Have another car then