/mbgg/ - Mobage General #633

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny's child.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/starly_girls/status/809729071928049664
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XY7PnJVbUofJhJ0fE3IvQvdtPa43wrEI7vIhqCZfHac/edit#gid=1356296781
twitter.com/alterna_girls/status/808915953031462912
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nhnpa.cps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Subaru a cute

First for Starly Ded

Tell me what I did right so I can do it again.

You got a surprise battle.

To get it again, try being lucky.

Man this event is quick
I already got nearly half of the bells in less than one hour

I actually thought that was a glitch.

Cute shion

>tfw started potion make during last event
>got used to the 100% pushcats
FUCK

anime battleships

Everything turned out better than expected

Is this scooter spirits?

destiny lolis

Did the 3 rolls for xmas Mani and got enough dupes for Canon 4* and I'm wondering what to use for my team.

Stop tempting me.

Cute.

I can't complain either right?

how rare

>At least the costume is pretty.

>let's forget to mention the part where said "costume" is naked ribbon

Wew.

Fuck you I regret it all, gimme my stacks

Tia's getting increasingly braver
Who's she showing herself off to?

perfect

Man this cape marks this one as better ribbon costume
Or it was Pio that had the other one?

Can you only use one fairy at a time?

Yes. You barely really need more than one special effect at a time anyway. You just need to switch to whatever is most relevant for what you're currently doing.

This one?

Probably

Blackcat fairy seems really nice in general. Can you get Black cats without her?

And done
More tickets than at start too
Yes
Good luck getting them without events

I guess I'll grind the request to level her to a point where I can get them consistently.

mobile.twitter.com/starly_girls/status/809729071928049664
Maint is over get back to pounding those servers

Blackcat Fairy is honestly pretty shit tier. She may sound interesting at first, but what the game doesn't exactly tell you in its lovable Korean Engrish, is that Blackcats count as Pushcats as well. So while she has a higher chance to spawn Blackcats, she at the same time cuts greatly into the spawn time of them with her other effect. Regular Pushcat Fairy gets way more mileage out of your tickets and material grind.

Yeah, I hadn't actually looked at her downside, I already switched back to pushcat. Thanks for trying to warn me though, I appreciate it.

>Apology tickets can't be used on new gacha
>Roll 4 blues, 1 black and all weapons
Swear they rigged this more, there a picture of the rerolls so I can decide to fuck spacekolle some more and reroll.

>tfw you fail a 90+% enhance roll

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XY7PnJVbUofJhJ0fE3IvQvdtPa43wrEI7vIhqCZfHac/edit#gid=1356296781

Added the bit about supports/PVP teams someone asked about last thread and added the translations for the new Beginner/Start dash quests.

Feel free to ask or reply to this post if you want to see something added to the guide.

Also, reminder that a PC version is in the works and you should Pre-register for 70 free quartz.
twitter.com/alterna_girls/status/808915953031462912

To pre-reg, use the blue buttons at the top. The one that says twitter is to pre-reg using twitter and the easiest way to do it.

What do you mean by the first girl is chosen as the support character? Like, the first girl of Team #1 or the first girl of my last used team?

So can I get all the girls from event or just 1? The assault is 10/10 for my dick and heart but I don't need assaults. Scout and tank are are not as cute but their voices are giving me eargasms and I need both of these units.

I can never get into this game. The gameplay is good, the art is cute, but the 3D versions are so ugly.

First girl of team #1 is your support character always and first team is PVP team always.

>Ugly

But the 3D cute girls are the best part of it. And the VR lounge parts where you interact with your favorite girl are so incredibly cute. Live2D feels so lazy compared to this.

>get quest for a level 2 early-game potion
>ingredient doesn't appear until the timer's almost up
>fail the 85% enhance

Pio and Tia fairies when?

Live 2D actually looks good, though.

Use elemental fairies or these suckers with bonus for quests

semen demons can't be fairies

Coming Soon™

the one you pick gets shoved in the event box then youve got to farm 300 gems
you have a 3/300 chance of getting her instead of the 297 other items in the box
worst case scenario you farm 298 gems before she drops

>Go to event map
>First node has 4 units with 1k hp
>They instantly 4-link attack and hit my tank through shield for 3.5k
Nice balance you kuso game, what the fuck difficulty is this.

To the user who lost his scooter spirits account in the previous thread
The inquiry form appears to be available in english so theres a chance the customer support can help you in english
Try submitting the form (pic related) on a throwaway account and if that doesnt work then post here and i'll and translate your support ticket
Theres a specific option for "data recovery"

you can adjust difficulty at the event screen. shit got me too last night

I always feel really weird running the events in BGHS because I get to a 5-branch dialogue choice and I can't read shit.

Everything in Triple Accel is vulnerable to Lightning and even then she takes 9 minutes, that's more than double the time Tetra/Kei/Rain takes

Her beam only hits once and gets fixed onto a single target if it fails to one-shot, which makes it terrible when enemies are spread out
In wider coop stages it's a goddamn pain to maintain her 30s buff when everyone's spread out
Also, no deeps in general, especially against enemies that resist Lightning like Keraunos

Yeah, i tried that, got automated mail back so atleast it got through. I'm going to wait for tomorrow and see if that did anything. For now i'm rerolling for Misaka

You probably set your difficulty to high on the event banner screen. It's on the right, under the back button. There's 3 difficulties 初級 starts at lvl 5. the next one up 中級 starts at lvl 20. Drops on beginner lvl suck.

with my experience playing MMOs all you need is a purchase receipt for an IAP made on the account and they'll be convinced that its your account

Damn. I thought some of my achievement prizes were disappearing in Star Ocean; I just noticed some were daily. I left them unclaimed because I didn't have enough inventory space for those hammers used for leveling weapons.

How do you reroll Scooter Spirits now? You don't get any event stacks at the moment. Please help, I want to play too

Post a screenshot
Google translate
Or wait for the JPs to figure out the outcome branches

Fuck, are the outcomes different for different branches? I've just been picking randomly.

How do I install Warship Girls? It isn't on Qooapp.

Get 100k to unlock the 5th chapter and you can redo your choices infinitely to try all the outcomes.

100k what?

It's on apkpure.

Yeah figured that out after, beginner is joke drops but doubt I can safe clear whole thing. Probably try 1-1 intermediate and see, that should be feasible.

thanks

user, you're going to have to use a bit more situational awareness than that.
100k event points. The outcomes are who you get a date with and who leaves you messages. This is for the first event, I haven't checked if one has been made for this event yet.

What's the significance of a date/messages?
I don't know what event points are.

You get 5 stacks for every cleared chapter now plus 7 from current campaign, so it's not that bad. For now you should gather 15 stacks to roll collab gacha for 6* light girl

Who is Kei?
Is Rain top tier? Should I try to roll for him?
Miracle will happen on Christmas right?

You get points by doing the event, after you finish an event stage it shows you your current point total and the girls hand you gifts at certain point totals.

>What's the significance of a date/messages?
They're cute. Don't you want to go on a winter date with your favorite girl?

How many stacks per roll, 5? Which is the collab gacha?

I always skip the story parts because I can't read it and they get posted to the translation Tumblr anyway. If I get the 100k, do I get more gems for the other routes?

You leave your guild then press join guild button and either look on the front tab and keep refreshing or put daily in the name when you use search on the second tab. The second guild is a daily guild

with 15 stacks you get 5 rolls. It's middle one with 12 in the corner

Thanks but that second guild only has 1 member.
Is colopl kiwiirc still active?

Which section of the UI is the gachas? It all looks the same to me. Also, what are the odds on 6* light girl?

>translation Tumblr
Isn't that dead?

And no extra gems but other routes give you access to other voice messages. Getting all 4 of someone will have a 5th unlock on the 22nd.

You get the 21 gems from another round of going through the chapter.

I honestly don't really get the point of the voice messages when I don't understand them. I can just talk to the girl. or are they lewd

They fill up during doubles time. And I don't know about the irc

Neat. Do I have to redo the battles too?

Yes

But without gems?

Anyone try rerolling on starly girls to see if you get the 15 tickets for reroll? I figured they would stop with the 10 tickets already but curious since I got stomped on intermediate difficulty so figure I might as well reroll for that mech combo.

Oh for the different routes you mean?

Getting 100k points unlocks ch5, giving you gems one more time for clearing it. After that you can replay the story sections to get a different route, without redoing the battles.

Check starter guide in pastebin for directions. Chances for 6* girl are quite low but she's the best unit in current pool and worth a try

I got 16 tickets when i reroll before maintenance, haven't try again. You can't use the tickets on the new gacha though.

>Not wanting to listen to your favorite, even if you don't understand them
You can still tell that they're frustrated, embarrassed, etc. Also, did you not pick up anything simple from animu or the like?

Yeah but can reroll for the tickets and use star gems on new gacha.

Meant to quote

For fucks sake I'm retarded.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nhnpa.cps
Anyone play this? They have a long trailer with actual gameplay

Ultra rare.

Fair enough. are they lewd at all

Chance for her should be just over 2% per roll if you do the discounted 5x roll
the 5th character from the roll is guaranteed to be a collab unit, and seen as she's the only collab 6% if you hit the 2% rate then you're guaranteed to get her

Worst part of being a healer in MA2? Not knowing what type of damage the merc is gonna do. That is, at least it was until I just started to bring all the damage buffs. Who needs healing when it's worked into the buff itself.

Use 1-2 units and grab a tank support and you should be able to conserve your fuel and mats will not getting killed on repair costs.

PSA for anyone playing SOA from Remix OS:

Bind your account. Do it now, don't put it off.

Because I just lost mine.

No clue what caused it either. RemixOS was just lagging one time while starting SOA up, so I rebooted it. And now it's apparently corrupt.

Had Fidel (6* and near level 70 with a Crow Solas), Maria, Miki, Elftits, Nell, 4x dupes Shimada and the mage twin, as well as a bunch of other shit on that account as well. Figures something had to go wrong after I'd been so lucky.

So a 2% chance? Those are decent odds. How long does it take to reroll?