Which Ferrari do I need to get to show I own it as an enthusiast rather than for status?

Which Ferrari do I need to get to show I own it as an enthusiast rather than for status?

Testarossa?

Dino

That's not a Ferrari.

dino

And there you have it. You're as much a badge whore an anyone else. You just don't want to "look" like you are.

Dino was a Ferrari
Checkmate user

You guys are too easy.

I like the Ferrari Dino.

Testarossa is 80s pleb tier shit purely for status

this is probably the most correct answer since people see them as "not a Ferrari" including yourself

Get the Dino. You know you want it.

You'll be insatiable.

328 gtb/gts

literally none

Any Ferrari with 3 pedals. And you can only own one piece of clothing with the Ferrari badge.

Also having more than one helps.

If you need to ask...

mr2

the fact that you're asking what ferrari to get to appear as an enthusiast rather than for status guarantees whichever ferrari you'll get, you'll do it just for the status of appearing to be an enthusiast

None. The brand has always offered nothing but a badge over competition

the 355 is the enthusiast's ferrari

if you want to be a badge whore and have a cheap modern looking ferrari you'd get a 360

if you are a badge whore and want a ferrari badge with camry performance and price you get a 348

This, he's a poseur just for wanting to look like a "top tier" car enthusiast

w-whoa! we got ourselves a p-prankster over here!!

This is even more pathetic than the status thing.

fiero with a body kit

>Testarossa roughly translated
Testa = Testicles
Rossa = Red

>there is no winning

OP, just get whatever the fuck you want. the opinions of the twitter generation is not worth the stress.

Testa == head in Italian

Basically, a hot-blooded redhead.

if you are asking Veeky Forums, this is the only Ferrari people will think you own and don't have many payments left on.

get a 308 but no one will believe its not your dads and you are just borrowing it, especially when its in the shop, waiting for you to cough up cash for parts 308 days out of the year.

bait?

A black F550

Dino is the correct answer.

Testarossa means "Red Head" and comes from the red painted cylinder heads.

>Testa = Testicles

You're thinking of "testes," dipshit.

DAMN. tricked again.

>the only choice.

The best looking of them all, the 400

Every year my little town has an Italian car show in August at the Wendy's HQ back lot. There are usually about 120 cars there, everything from LM002s to Lancias.

The cars that get all the walk-arounds and eyeballs are the old Alfas, Lancias, and obscure Fiats. Nobody gives a shit about the Lambos, Ferraris, etc unless they are at least 40 years old. Dime a dozen doctormobiles.

Drive what you want. Cred it built by keeping your old up running and in good condition, driving whenever you want. Nobody cars what you "own".