>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoyvEMOjUWw
youtu.be/mw6boUBtQuQ#t=00m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=kYVeuOJNk1E
youtube.com/watch?v=HSZIej-ZraE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0OkwTNX8aA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to NOT bully Aubah.

But Aubah bullies me

I want to make Aubah obscenely pregnant!

Yay more avatarfagging for 250 posts.

The only good thing about her is that she isn't a buu slut

Post thick fridge

You don't like free money?

Did they actually add matchmaking for PvP, like the world tournament had, instead of the god-awful system at the online battles counter?

Pure Buufus

nth for Lima

Saiyan sluts outnumber buu sluts on ps4 3 to 1

Whatever happened to Okran and Celcia?

Cucked for flat tits :^)

It was fun while it lasted.

n-no

Every other time I talk with Pan she asks me to fuse with her. This is getting a little weird. It's not even the right game for that!

This, it can usually give you results in 10k if you do it right

The mind control was a huge hurdle, i ended up just poisoning him and tried to net as much damage as possible before we all died.

Each raid boss spammed something different, janemba was peeler storm, vegeta was the dimension thing, now yamcha with mind control, inba the next boss spams marble drop or worse, giant ki blast

Lab user please never stop, you're based as shit. Informative, relevant posting encouraging me to try new DB characters I haven't gotten to yet with zero waifushit.

The most based person in this thread.

Preset 5 is cute

threadly reminder, that listening to EUROBEAT increases your skilllevel
youtube.com/watch?v=xoyvEMOjUWw

So do it cutie.

It's bullying!

>Only 10k

How weak.

You didn't even see 5!

to be honest I really want to shitpost, but it's too early
most of the stuff I lab are either hard knockdown setups or somehow trying find a way to utilise their new supers

Appule is pretty useless, can't find anything with him

I tried Cell Jr a little bit, out of the henchmen he has the best strings
I need to unlock the other Cell Jr. costumes

Buy Fusions.
Fuse with Pan.
Do it.

>Super 1: Amazon Claw
>Charges forward while raking/slashing with clawed hands, leaving behind a reddish purple trail of ki. The trail explodes after a short delay. Opponent who's been caught by the initial charge gets hit for 3000ish damage by both the charge and explosion. Opponent who's vanished from the charge will still eat the explosion unless they sidestep or block very quickly

>Super 2: Anger of the Land
>Lifts a rock using ki and throws it at an enemy, flying in a fast arc with minor active tracking and dealing 800ish damage + medium stagger on impact. Tap to fire more rocks in a quick succession. Hold to gather multiple rocks and fire them at once.

>Super 3: Pissed Fist
>The unholy child of SGF and Arm Crash. After gathering energy for some moments, Shalot steps forward and assaults the enemy with a punch cloaked in a gigantic aura of ki and fire. Deals heavy damage and extreme knockback/guard break, but the windup is lengthy and the attack is punishable if whiffed

>Evasive: Guillotine Kick
>Kick upwards to interrupt a combo, kick downwards to knockdown

>Ultimate: Savage Smasher
>After a short dash, stuns opponent with a ki-infused punch. After a brief barrage of punches and kicks, backflips off the opponent and charges a gigantic ball of ki. Punches the enemy with the accumulated ki, shooting an enormous purple energy wave through them. Final part can be vanished cuz dimps lol

All strikes

Would u study under?

YES IT RETURNED

I joined really late, he was already level 62 when i started, im pretty sure I could have gotten more if he were lover level

Oh yeah, I forgot you liked that outfit.

Lemme just replace it with something new instead.

Matos I know that's you.

Getting it for Christmas.

I can't see 40 ton weights on my new character
I can see them on all of my other characters, what's the deal?

>HANDS UP

DAMN IT THIS IS JUST IRRITATING

Do you have it equipped to another character?

Why is Note so perfect?

And yet Buu sluts are worse

Reposting into this thread, since Shalot already responded to it:
Create two to four custom supers and one ultimate specific to your CaC*.

Hard Mode: Make them balanced.

I'll post mine when others do theirs.

Forte is better

This statement is false.

Pan and Gotenks are saying some things they shouldn't

I swear to Zeno the demon kid is the only one who knows how to act properly

Maybe you two can explain what's so great about those two cause I just don't see the appeal.

>not going for Masenko

I don't obsess over Forte as much as notefag, but I know shes better.

Mostly because I enjoy spikey hair and saiyan battle armor. If it was already obvious from my CaCs

She's cute, perfect, and perfectly cute.

no, I swapped between all my characters and they can all see the 40 ton weights just fine, its just the new character I've created

Trying to make an ice/menacing based movepool for this character. I have guaranteed combos for freezing beam, but I am at a loss for how to take advantage of the freeze itself. Any suggestions?

lab user here, capitalising on freeze beam freeze seems to be impossible for me and I labbed Ice Shenron extensively

>perfect
But she isn't Forte, who also has better fashion

i like her hair

>tfw you left it at home

FUCK IT

She wants you to "fuse" with her.

What song plays as your CaC fights for their country?

I was scared of that. Almost everything I've tried has ended in lack luster results. My best option has been using it to get a grab. In corners I can continue a combo or force a vanish. But that's as far as it goes on that front. I just want to be able to freeze without blowing stam.

>countries
>in DBverse
u wot?
This shit is about planets.

GoD anger, user

Freeze into GoD anger is a guaranteed, easy to land break

the most effective use for me is using this move to descend and recover some stamina
you might mixup between grab, charged heavies and dash attack after freeze beam, but for me this super isn't really worth it

I think I understand what you mean.

>tfw you find your BLACKED alter ego

lewd

And educational.

Shamelessly reposting MECHA LACIEM

from a timeline where he didn't make the wish to take any dick of any size, but still fucked Broly

How's everybody doing?

This was fun to do. Repostan

>Super 1: Pucker Punch

Close range strike super similar to Super God Fist with a slightly longer windup, catches them in the cheek but instead of knocking them away you follow through and smash their face into the ground, like Charlie Murphy did to Rick James. The impact stuns them long enough for you to start a melee string or use another super. Can be blocked, and when it is its an easy punish. Costs 1 Ki

>Super 2: Sweet Treat

Pull out a candy bar and scarf it down to recover 15% of a health bar. If your opponent manages to hit you during the chow down, they get the candy and regen instead. Costs 2 Ki. About as fast as rise to action.

>Super 3: Sugar Rush

Utilize the power of sugar to sprout two additional arms and mercilessly pummel the opponent. Like meteor crash in that you can keep it going until you run out of Ki, but the sugar crash at the end leaves you horribly vulnerable if you use too much. Costs 1 Ki to activate, and the more bars you use, the longer the downtime at the end is.

>Super 4: Dank Beat Drop

Close range grab that follows up with a suplex. The higher you are when you connect with it, the more damage it does, though there is a height damage cap for the really tall vertical stages. Costs 1 Ki

>Ultimate: V a p o r w a v e M i s s i l e

Decently speedy Ult similar to Special Beam Cannon. Does subpar damage, but when it lands, inverts the colors, adds a VHS static filter on the top and bottom of your opponents screen and muffles the audio for 10 seconds. During those 10 seconds, all attacks, including supers and ults do double damage. Costs 5 Ki and you must be in a transformed state to use it.

Hells yea I would.

Oh shit, thanks man! And yeah, she's lanky as hell. Not too sure how I did that.

Freeze Beam, not Absolute Zero.
Get with the conversation.

Post your power levels!

With Absolute Zero, Yes. I don't mean to sound corny but I don't want to just rofflestomp someone after easy stam break. I rather sweat a bit to win and earn my stam break.

Yeah it's only a mix up tool, and I didn't think of the stam regen time. I tired using god's wrath with it, and it seems pretty decent, but I'd get more damage off of that move by just teleport canceling into it. I'm kinda bummed. You've been helping me for sometime now, I appreciate the effort.

>Pressure Plunge
Grab the opponent by their face, force them to the ground, and unleash a blast of ki through their skull! While the grab can't be blocked, it's rather slow to begin and has short range, in addition to not having much combo potential afterwards. 200 ki, Ki Blast

>Shell Cracker
Charge your fist with ki and land a heavy blow on your opponent's skull. Causes heavy stagger AND drains 1 stamina bar, but can be easily blocked due to the slow windup and wind down. 100 ki, Strike

>Tidal Crash
Swing your arm upwards, unleashing a wave of ki energy that blows your opponent skyward. 100 ki, Ki Blast

>Ultimate: Grand Tremor
Focuses ki into your fist before punching your opponent hard in the stomach. The ki then explodes multiple times, dealing significant damage before finally blasting them away. Very slow windup, but can't be escaped from once the first blow lands. The ki will also still explode if the swing misses, turning it into a short ranged attack. 300 ki, Ki Blast

If you're doing a CaC, then the move that Frieza does where he lifts you up and eplodes you seems to work off of freeze from any distance. Laciem used that after freezes

who dis

My name is not important.

Is this after absolute zero or freezing beam? Their freeze duration are vastly different

Ha ha ha it would be funny to see the full image ha ha.

I like Laciem more then. Death Psycho Crusher is an awesome move but it's goddamn impossible to land.

I do it after absolute zero and Ice Cannon, but the move has decent speed. It only works on an opponent that's standing still though. It's worth a shot, I suppose
In PvE I used it with GoDA, but I wanted to make a unique PvP version, so I picked up DPC as a 'fair' version

I just want K' Chain Drive as my ult
youtu.be/mw6boUBtQuQ#t=00m43s
Strike Ult
3 ki
Does decent damage not JC big damage

>super 1: whip cream
shoots out a milky cannon, and whip it with his tail to throw it fater. Doesn't explode on impact but expands during travel. Does less damage the further it goes.

>super 2:
can't think of anything else right now. I'll come back when I figure it out

>ultimate: Ice pick
after taking several poses, charges white electric energy in both hands (arms spread apart), then fires it to the ground with both index, when joining hands to the ground. Does area damage similar to #16's attack

Just use TS/Molotov for chain drive and giant storm or final flash or something for hyper chain drive

It's time for character themes for CaCs not your own

>Parsa
youtube.com/watch?v=kYVeuOJNk1E

Keitan Buu's Supers and Ultimate:

>Majin Kata
Long ranged, horizontal Explosive Buu Buu Punch that strikes at the same distance as a basic heavy attack.

>Pinball Vanisher Ball!
Keitan Buu charges up a Vanisher Ball and launches them, where they bounce upon hitting terrain. They home in on the initial cast, and home in again on the first bounce. They bounce three times before dissipating.

>Steam Punch
The vents on Keitans body billow a huge amount of steam and send her fist on a massive, long distance attack. She is vulnerable during the attack, but connecting with this hit will knock the enemy backwards as well as hit them for a good chunk of damage.

>Super Vanishing Fist
Keitan Buu charges up a Vanisher Ball in her fist before launching herself at the enemy with an uppercut. Upon impact, the Vanisher Ball explodes; knocking the enemy skyborn.

>Explosive Vanishing Barrage (Ultimate)
Keitan Buu charges up vanisher balls in both hands and unleashes a powerful barrage of stretchy fist hits against the enemy, repeatedly detonating the vanisher balls upon impact.

Oh boy! I love this time. Time for disc 3.

Satsu?

If it was Satsu, I would've posted a picture of that autistic-looking face.

But you don't throw your glasses, catch them, and then vanish into a barrage that's all the flair of the move man

For some reason I thought that was Satsu too. Something about that moveset is very much like him

Rechow
youtube.com/watch?v=HSZIej-ZraE

doing an Expert Mission online as a non-host counts as completed
isn't the same for online PQs though

Hi people!

I wish the game would have glitched out and I could walk around like this and impress all the rares

im just going to bed
reeeee

i will punch you again soon fruit girl

Its a good look I would like to be a monument to all the rares as well.

>Algae
I know it's weak but youtube.com/watch?v=Y0OkwTNX8aA