youtube.com/watch?v=v4VgeqIqpgY
youtu.be/n9K7pSJ9LEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

since when did aesthetic become codeword for ugly 80s design

because Veeky Forumstists really like 80s shitboxes

Looks like a Prius and a metro had a baby, not feelin it

I didn't realize for was a french car manufacture

Single cab Rangers

hate it or love it, but the cls probably invented the meme windows we have in todays cars

Used to be the most advanced car in the world, even for todays standarts. Basicly Citroens rolemodel and forefather of the Mercedes S-Class.

love this car so much

Yeah sure this is one of the greatest rally cars of all time

But they did it so beautifully. Not like the chunky as fuck current one.

I have always loved these.

Turbo Abtin

What's with the Delorean-style split windows? A bunch of japanese cars from the early 90s seem to have them (Toyota SERA, Subaru SVX, Nissan S Cargo). But what advantage do they have over regular windows?

>white SVX with black trunklid
HNNNNNNNGH

>tfw Citroen's trademark suspension makes you travel sick

>E36
>underrated
You just needed a reason to brag, didn't you

I think it just lets you have more window space, since the whole window wouldnt be able to roll down into the door

Look at this streamlined, almost art-deco styling. The simple but classic wedge shape and those thin pillars with so much glass. For an American designed vehicle in the 90's, it's got a surprisingly unique body style to it.

Isuzu Axiom. Looked ahead of its time imo

HNNNNGG

bump

Saw a mint one of these a couple weeks ago. It was crazy. Who still drives one of these by choice, much less keeps it clean.

was it an oldsmobile Silhouette? Not many of those around. maybe worth saving

gayest cars ever, even worse than a Toyota Paseo

the GOAT of french saloon cars - citroen went backwards when they stopped building the C6

incredible interior

these definitely grew on me after I bought one

Man, now I gotta go watch Ronin again...

Honestly. Hipsters. I know someone who drives this even though she has a Tessa in the garage. It's "cool and retro"
Fucked her in it so I can't complain

Profile shot for the full effect.

Saw a group of these hanging around the lakes next to Mt. Fuji a few weeks ago

those flower wheels are dope.

looks sick

You see loads of these in Germany and Holland, I've no idea why - there never was any Pontiac dealers in Europe

>underrated
The SM literally comes up in every single poll about the best looking cars in history.

How the fuck can it be Citroen's role model when the DS was released three years earlier and the Traction Avant was released in the '30s? That fat lump of overstyling and admittedly splendid material quality but otherwise conservative engineering has nothing to do with Citroen's advanced technology.

Also Mercedes have always built luxurious cars, they didn't only start after the '50s Cadillacs gave them inspiration.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4VgeqIqpgY

a swiss international scout

Thinking about buying it back from my family's personnal garage (they are fucking greedy even if they got the car from legacy)

Looking forward a 280 zx though

Btw : real aesthetics

Meet your overlord:
The Peugeot Quasar.

(ye it's a concept, but at least they built it)

Big Citroëns have all been top tier.
Even the CX, in it's own backwards way.

I've always had a thing for Series 75's up until the 70s.

>Alpine
>underrated
Nope.
It's the most sought-after classic car in France.

How to ruin a thread

>Basicly Citroens rolemodel
you wat?
The plans for the DS and the 2CV were first done before WW2 and hidden during the occupation by Germany.
And Merc had been doing luxury barges from their very early days.

bubble-top corvette is one of my favorites

Manufacture surplus maybe?

I'd love a miller Meteor converted into a wagon

old school notchback, probably the only vw i'd drive

xj220 is p.nice

finishing off with what i think is the most aesthetic car but definitely not underrated, the Andy Warhol BMW M1

not every shit car is underrated, Broseph.

> high end citroëns
> shit cars

Choose one.

Alpines are well known to be god tier cars though , not really underrated.

It was sold in Opel dealerships, but I don't understand why they didn't just sell it as an Opel. Same thing happened to the original Opel GT in the US. It was sold as an Opel instead of as an Chevy or Buick or whatever brand already existed in the US. Or the Ford Sierra which wasn't sold as a Ford or Mercury but instead as a Merkur (which is the german word for Mercury)

why theres so many of them

They are 1k max here, should I go for it, just for fun

If the suspension's been kept up, sure. Comfy as fuck.

318ti

Mfw I'm a frenchfag with one of these beasts in a garage taking rust for nothing because my uncles are greedy

>not posting the superior STE version

Because of the shape of the door, the entire window wouldn't be able to go down into it. So they just give you a small window and make the rest fixed.

I own this car and I love it dearly

That's adorable. Did we get those here in the states?

Wouldn't have a clue man, I don't even know if they were actually sold here in ausland or if people imported them, I'd assume they were sold here tho

My dad had two of these, and I grew up around them. First of the Blue Oval's aero birds, and a damn sight better looking than their more popular Fox brethren.

that thing looks shit desu senpai
ugly butt
boring face
increase the model number and decrease the manufacturing year

e120 xrs
youtu.be/n9K7pSJ9LEc